[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Helpu, gonna get fired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x668
I thought I could be fast, but I closed a deal earlier and cab in Manitoba is pretty shitty so today I was late for work and didn't even bother to step in. The boss asked why I didn't show up and I was even the top seller last week so he sounded really disappointed..he gave me first and a last warning for being late before and now he wants to give me a talk. So assuming I'm pretty much dead meat fired to him as I step in his door tomorrow, how do I revive myself back in the job?
>>
Why exactly were you late?
>>
>>16589974
I was closing a deal. Was my fault, I had all weekend to do it. i could just say that I was trying to get a hold of him for days but that's actually true..
>>
>>16589983

What do you mean closing a deal? was this work related? I'm assuming it was. So you procrastinated? what exactly was the reason you waited? I mean bottom line is just try not to postpone things I suppose or get things done earlier. If it was work related and there was nothing you could do to speed up the process at least keep your job informed of what's going on and up to date with current sitreps.
>>
>>16589931
>so today I was late for work and didn't even bother to step in.

That's your fuckin' fault, you retard. You deserve getting shit on. What a stupid decision.
>>
>>16589988

As this guy mentioned did you no call/no show? did you at least call out?
>>
>>16589983
You should have gone to work. Not showing up just means anything you say is going to be an excuse. Showing up would have gotten you a stern reprimand and if you were to get fired then you were going to get fired either way. By showing up it showed that at least you were trying but showed poor judgment.
>>
Don't freak out, just be honest and apologetic. I think this is more of a "You should've called and told us" situation, than a "You fucked up, you're fired" situation.

It was all caused by a work-related situation, and you made the sale/closed the deal/whatever, so at least you've got some good news to balance out the bad. It'll be fine.
>>
Your decision to not go shows irresponsibility.

Every manager and every person in life needs to evaluate levels of irresponsibility carried by employees and usually incompetence is closeby.

You have good sales on your side so if this is a smart business they'll look at that and think about giving you another opportunity.

Don't be scared to bring up this incident and actually the first thing you should do when you talk to any of your supervisors is be the first one to apologize as a +1 on your behalf showing that you are man enough to talk about and confront a mistake you made.
>>
>>16589931
Is that some jailbait lesbonics going on in your pic OP? Have you got anymore? I can give you some /adv/, but at the very least I'm gonna need some sauce.
>>
>>16590052

>sauce

dude that's some random shit that took place at some unknown/random time in the past at some unknown who gives a fuck location somewhere on this planet that has been forgotten except those two girls and possibly OP.

What kind of source do you expect and how do you expect it to help? I doubt they produced a video you can hunt down on Google.

what do I know tho.
>>
>>16589988
I told the secretary that I was gonna be late and I should just come in tomorrow instead
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.