[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: sayit.jpg (19 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
sayit.jpg
19 KB, 500x440
Say it
>>
The only thing stopping me from killing myself is how much it would hurt my parents
>>
File: 1449062040299.jpg (3 KB, 180x156) Image search: [Google]
1449062040299.jpg
3 KB, 180x156
Miss you too.

Drinking tequila shots and watching Mean Girls like a sad fuck, and probably going to play league all night while I eat endless amounts of chocolate pretzels.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1438623306597.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438623306597.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>16588805
I have no motives in life
Every time I do something dangerous. I say to myself to bad that didn't kill me
>>
I started doing let's plays on video games and people keep comparing me to Cryaotic. It was flattering the first dozen times, but its getting old. I'm barely familiar with him. They're not saying it being mean it's always super nice, its just like, I'm me. Not him.
>>
>>16588805
I want to do a lot with my life I just don't know where to start. I have big dreams. I think a lot and my head hurts. I end up sitting around being a lazy fuck getting nothing accomplished. I move in slow motion. I dread myself with bad thoughts often but I wouldn't kill myself. I have ADHD but wonder if I have bipolar disorder too. Fuck man I just want to run off and do shit and do great things and make America great again but it's like the world doesn't work like that. I don't know what to do. I just sit and think all day.
>>
File: 1431398723949.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1431398723949.png
193 KB, 400x400
I hate that all my friends have fucking gfs and im alone drinking.
>>
Goodbye Maxx. I love you so much, more than I have any other dog. I'm happy you went without suffering, and that you went tonight in my room, rather than outside in the rain. You made my world so much brighter. If I had a hard day at work or school, you were always outside waiting on me. We'd play fetch until I either had to go back inside, or you got so tired you'd have lay down. I'll always remember bringing you home for the first time all the way from a suburb in St. Louis. You whined and whimpered for half of the trip until dad stopped at a Taco Bell. I gave you my soft shell taco that came with my meal. I set it down in front of you and you just stared at it. I told you to go ahead, and you just scarfed it down like it was the last meal you'd ever eat. And we were best friends ever since. You were a shelter dog with a skin condition that made some of your fur not come in on your back near your tail. But I came back in more and more as time went by and had a few baths. It never fully came back. But it never seemed to bother you. At the lowest I'd ever been, you gave me a reason to hold on. You always made me feel loved, even when the rest of the world didn't. You were a good dog. And I'm glad I was blessed to have had you. Rest in peace wolf dog. Tell grandpa I made eagle and and grandma that I love her. And if you happen to see the other dogs, let them know I still think about and love them too.
>>
>>16588805
im done
im done with women

every time i see an opportunity the girl somehow manages to go.
be it because she thinks she has to run off to her best friend or see if there is anything left for her ex friend.

fuck this
>>
>go to high school reunion
>meet crush
>haven't seen her in 3.5 years
>twist.jpeg
>this time she is crushing
>get compliments and touchy affections the whole evening
>continues later at the club after school kicks everyone out
>feel this weird sensation in stomach that wasn't there for several years
>for 3.5 years, to be specific
>dating life in new city has been shallow
>never feel any connection to the girls you date and get accustomed to the single life
>have a great night and feel appreciated by her for the first time
>bring her to the cab
>she says that she loved tonight and had a great time
>tell her you feel the same way and are happy you reconnected
>wake up to her messaging you her phone number over Facebook
>don't answer

Laura is the only girl I crushed on in high school (was a real awkward shit back then) and it never got to anything beyond just friendship.
I've changed severely and have become way more promising (financially), but also my whole character and my appearance changed.
Laura, you still got me, but I can't even imagine not being single.
I'm afraid of emotional commitment and it won't change now.
>>
I did not want to see you today, so I did not go to uni.

Idk , did I love you, do i love you. I cannot accept the fact that I maybe do..

Because it would hurt so much more, which would lead to us maybe being together again, which will, knowing both you and me, hurt even fucking more.

I need you gone, forever, like I told you.

Not seeing you every monday.
>>
I want to take out my rage by brutally beating someone up. A punching bag won't be enough, but I won't hurt anyone innocent. Gotta be someone who truly deserve it.
>>
Thought this was a great post from the last thread.

----------

One life.

All we get. And yet we do not take advantage of it. Pursue what you will while you can, if you love someone make it work, and remember that in the end, nothing matters.

Seriously, happiness should be a major pursuit in life, and if you find something, or someone, that helps you achieve this...

If only we could be so lucky. Such things are hard to find, but worth the sacrifice. If something, or someone, is on your mind daily, act while you can.

Life is short, opportunity fades, and all you will have left is regret. Regret for not taking that chance, realizing too late it is what you want, and a general attitude that it just won't work.

Anything is possible, but you have to take that first step.

----------
>>
Maybe I should just fake my death to see if people would care.
>>
There's not really a reason to live...

I got shitty friends and can't get a gf...
>>
I feel wretched. I come here and I end up feeling horrible about myself and my body. 4chan has taught me that my vagina is disgusting and horrible and so all men will reject me. I never want to have anyone touch me there again. This hits me hard and the feeling is that nothing else about me matters.
>>
AHHHHHHHHHH
I SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT DETOUR AND GONE TO YOUR HOUSE!
I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR BABY'S DADDY
I ONLY WANTED A BLOWJOB
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHOULDA GONE STRAIGHT HOME AH
>>
I'm overattached, lazy and sometimes I reword stuff just to sound cruel to the listener.
>>
This place is cancer.
>>
>>16589752
... and so are you
>>
>>16588805
I spent 400 dollars in strippers on Saturday and got jerked off twice. I fucking hate myself. I'm such a fat piece of shit that just throws money away on women because they're hot and give me attention. I'd kill myself but I'm too much of a bitch to go through with it.
>>
Good friend's birthday is today and he's back in my hometown visiting. He said he's going up to the city for his birthday today and I know our other good friends are going with him. I never got invited and too socially awkward to really say anything.
Guess I'll stay inside and browse 4chan
>>
I never learn time management. I never ever realize 24/7 that time is my enemy in any situation.
>>
I'm fucking horny but on my period. Fml
>>
I want someone to actually be in love with me for once.
>>
I am walking on a selfdestructive path. I believe to understand the effort I would need to change myself such as with the first step away I would need to accept myself and crushing all selfdelusional dreams which lead me to think of my real self as being a disgusting/flawed being, but for the sake of my fantasy/delusion I willingly dont want to (, which shows how lucky my life really is, as I am able to have these delusions consciously). Evenso when I look at what is going on, when I look at myself, when I look at the world it just seems so undesirable that I cant help but to want to distract myself.
Even communicating with other beings seems so bothersome.
>>
It's so fucking hard to find a therapist in this city that's not a fucking immigrant Indian with a difficult to understand accent and no clue about how America works.

I want to talk to someone I can understand, not a telemarketer with a PhD in Psychology from the academy of Poo Uni back in India.
>>
I have a gf but I'd really like to dress up like a girl and look like a girl and get fucked
>>
>>16588805
Fuck you. I hate you for abandoning me. Also, dating that cunt who's already caused so many problems for EVERYONE in our group of friends? You're literally Judas. I hope she breaks your heart and you flunk out of college, you backstabbing piece of shit.
>>
>Get a nice hoodie gift from a friend for Christmas
>It's custom made
>fuckyes.png
>My mom wants to see it
>She sees the custom made part
>"Oh Anon, is that the suicide insignia trendy thing?"
>It's a fucking inside joke with my friend
>Never tried to kill myself or known anyone that has anything related
JUST
>>
I wish you felt the same way I do about you
>>
I hope you'll have time to wish me merry christmas at least
>>
>>16590354
Time for therapy
>>
i actually miss Stalin
>>
About to move into an apartment with my s/o of 4 years.
It'll be my second year of college when we move in, so it's my first time moving from home. I'm honestly not ready for it. I've been doubting myself and our relationship lately for things that have happened in the past as well as just because I'm scared of commitment.
He keeps telling me to stop being a child and just commit...but I just don't know if I'm really ready to move in yet because I am questioning our relationship. I've always had a problem with commitment.
I'm only doing this to make him happy and to make my dad happy so that I don't have to pay as much to stay in the dorms.
I can't help but wonder if I'm giving up an important part of my life to make him happy. I just feel like I'm missing something anymore.
I know it's all selfish. I'm still going to move in..I just know that means that we have to spend at least another year together (lease term is 12 months). I j just still don't think I'm ready for that. Idk if I ever will be.
>>
>>16590486
Yeah well that crossed my mind but I'm not sure if it's just a fetish, y'know? Too much fapping maybe desenzitized me?
>>
>>16590530

Don't relationships are bullshit full of double standards and lies.
>>
>>16590354
>>16590542
It's ok anon, this is just a fetish. Are you sure you aren't into submission instead?
>>
>>16588891
I'm sorry about your dog, f.am :( rest in peace Maxx
>>
>>16590370
Amy?
>>
File: bythethroat.jpg (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
bythethroat.jpg
320 KB, 900x900
I needed this. Here it goes.

I want to let this out, even if just one person hears it.
I let you down Sebastian (little brother hooked on stupid highschool bullshit, drugs, etc)

I gave up on you and i dont even know how to tell you and why. I dont know when i gave up, around the time you started doing Xanax behind my back. I told you how dirty that shit was but you didn't listen. So when you started the harder stuff, i saw no point. I told mom and dad, did what i could do, and hoped for the best that you wouldn't come fucked up or dead.

You still come home fucked up.
It hurts me cause you did your first drugs with me, i blame myself.
Now you have shitty friends who dont give a fuck about eachother. You guys party, drive drunk, fuck girls over, waste your money and lie to every one. You're not the same person anymore, buy youre also only 15 and trying to find yourself like i once did.

I thought you were smarter. I thought you knew not to rob stores, to love your neighbors, to keep your crew small and be fucking smart about shit. Your entire existence is for drugs, you've distanced yourself from the one person that doesn't want to see you fail. Your friends are sacks of shit who will only put you in a false sense of security called "folk nation." Stupid ass gangs is the reason we moved to the east coast anyways, and you're just going to fork over all the potential for a gram of weed and more xanax, coke, heroin, etc

I truly lost you. I dont know who you are anymore, you're not my brother. You're some faggot in his skin and i hate to think this; but its probably my lack of effort and my fault.
>>
Stressing over the fact I might be preggers. Took a few tests and they came out negative, but the thing is the pregnancy tests I bought weren't all that great and I've missed my last period. This happens at times where I miss my period for a month but honestly I'm kind of worried anon :/ Oh man I feel even worse for stressing this guy out with this situation I'm in.. Dang he's so beautiful I feel out of his league at times, I'll get nervous & feel a bit insecure when in bed. He makes me feel comfortable though,he makes me the happiest! its me whos extra conscious about my looks.. FML I HOPE IM NOT PREGNANT. I guess I deserve it for not being careful anon.. I guess I deserve it:||
>>
I've come to the realisation of two things.
The first, that no one will ever want me for more than sexual purposes. It's a bit of a hurtful truth, I am so much more than just a hole to put a dick in, but that doesn't matter. And it's sad, because boys go through so much effort to impress me, finding out my interests and then picking them up as well. But it's all a game. No one in their right mind would ask me out, and I wish someone would just want me. I'm not complaining, I know there are others out there that are much lonelier than what I feel. But damn, I've been single since January.

The second 'epiphany,' is that a man's love will always be purer than a woman's. I didn't believe the Red Pill, or /r9k/, but we will never have the capacity for affections beyond one's status, wealth or attractiveness. A man will move mountains for something so sentimental, but the second the fairer sex so much as finds another that she views more suitable to her current needs, she will all but disregard the man she had only declared faithfulness not a minute prior.

Anyhow, that's all from me.
>>
>>16590558
Quite sure yeah, I'd like submission too but I'm not 100% sure it's just a fetish... Problem is, I don't know how to find out
>>
>>16590609
Try not to stress out so much. I had a pregnancy scare about a year ago and the stress just delayed my period even longer.
Stressing out is going to prolong it and make you think you're pregnant even moreso. Find comfort in the fact that the tests were negative and relax. Chances are you aren't pregnant and you will get your period soon.
If you do end up being pregnant, i hope the man that you are with stays around for you, he seems like a nice guy from how you describe him. Best of luck to you anon.
>>
I might do that thing today. maybe.
>>
>>16590611
Well you do have a GF so you aren't full homo. How to find out? You'll be set after a while. If you still think about it 1 month from now it might be something more than a fetish.
>>
>>16590610
Why did you set your bar so low when it comes to men? Why do you allow them to use you as a hole? Are you just jumping into sex without talking about an actual relationship first?

And why are you so closed off from your emotions that you can't love someone else unconditionally?
>>
File: blushing.png (10 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
blushing.png
10 KB, 493x402
Bought Christmas presents for my cousins today. I will give them a movie, a bunch of drawing equipment, a portable mini loudspeaker for each, a small radio for them to share, and a small stuffed animal for each.
I'm pretty happy with the presents, and I hope that the girls will like them. I spent loads of time trying to come up with what to give them.
>>
I want to look into the eyes of the person I love and feel the closeness with her that sex can bring. Cuddling and kissing and just being close to someone is intimate in its own right, and sex is an extension of that. To me, there is nothing gross about genitalia or the human body, and I don't find sex to be disgusting. I suppose it's just a philosophical difference between us. In a sense I find it to be a spiritual experience, connecting with someone outside of myself and helping her experience both a physical and emotional catharsis, worshiping her. And when that experience is mutual, when the woman I'm with feels the same for me and is just as giving, then it becomes something really deep and moving in a way I don't think can be replicated by other means. Sex is just a part of that emotional closeness, that kind of transcendent intimacy. It's very rare to find that, but I think it's worth looking for it.
>>
>>16588805
I want to use clothes of woman, beautiful clothes, but i dont want to be a tranny or shemale-transexual.
Sometimes i want to be a woman, i dont hate my real body.
To: Myself and others
>>
>>16590623
been thinking about it for a while now, but yeah... I'm 19 soon 20 so I still have a bit time to feel things out
Already opened up a bit to gf that I wish to try stuff with a guy and she was open to it
>>
>>16589214
What if you have taken that first step again and again with nothing to show for it? What if you have taken that one step one too many times because of failure and your world comes tumbling down, drowning you in irreversible consciousness? I am done reaching for that imaginary step and plan on letting life unravel before me. I am done feeling pain that i should not have to go through.
>>
>>16590620
Do it.
>>
>>16590354
Damn this turns me on so much, that's my turn on, my bf wearing my panties and a skirt.
>>
>>16590620
Do it
Dont be a OP (faggot)
>>
>>16588816
omg..... me too... its just my mom, who would really feel let down.... but I don't know how to say I can't do it anymore.
>>
>>16588816
same desu
>>
>>16588976
Well damn. You really have grown.
>>
File: Teacher-sensei fucks a dog.png (38 KB, 290x207) Image search: [Google]
Teacher-sensei fucks a dog.png
38 KB, 290x207
I'm surrounded by women who want my dick, and I'm gay.
>>
>>16590788
I'm surrounded by women who don't want my dick, and I'm straight.
>>
I just want to get fucked... really hard, really rough... but I am too shy, and too self conscious about my fat, my freckles... and the fact my boobs are droopy and sad looking...
>>
>>16590815
Im sure you have a nice ass
>>
If you had any idea how charming you were. Too bad I'm not really in a perfect place to do anything about it.

Unless you're into polyamory or dating casually. Then we're set.
>>
it
>>
>>16590788
I'm surrounded by women who want my dick, and I'm crossdresser (straight).
>>
>>16590694
---> the point

---> your head
>>
Please don't change on me again. I was feeling fine. I was feeling good. And then you called and I fell for it all over again.
And now you've gone cold again.

Please. My heart still loves you, but I've been making myself lie for weeks now, forcing myself to move on
>>
>>16590670
Because that's what they want. I've set it low because that's what I have come to expect. Ever since January 2014, I have learned they will play nice and then expect it. I give them what they want.

Because love is fleeting. There is not time for such fickle matters.
>>
>>16588805
My life is absolutely OK. My dad died when I was 16 (22 now) and left me with 0.65M. I've got that all invested in stocks so I'm pretty much set for life financially.

Recently the only thing on my mind is disdain for humanity. I'm on 4chan so obviously I have trouble with women because of my personality and looks. I guess one of the things I've always wanted in life was a wife. I've had a relationship with a girl I loved very much before. When it ended I realized that romantic love is baseless. I used to be super autistic and had zero self esteem. So it felt really good to have someone love me. Now that I've matured I've learned to become comfortable in my skin I don't have much of a need for someone to love me. My sex drive has fallen ever since then. I used to jerk off at least 2 times a day and now I can only do it once every 2-3 days.

I've gone on 3 dates since me and that girl broke up. One of them went alright but I was still too autistic to go for a kiss. The second date was off of okcupid and she was the most autistic hambeast I've ever met. Even I have standards. The third was with a girl from work and things went excellent until the end of the night where I had one too many drinks and got shitfaced. I made a few rape jokes that really offended her. I don't think she remembered the end of the night immediately because I got a kiss goodbye the next morning. We don't see each other except for at work now thank god the awkward stage is over.

There's a new girl at work that is showing signs of interest in me. She is definitely QT and she's a little bit shy. I honestly think we would make a good couple even though she might be a little taller than me. The problem is that I've always got it in my mind that either I will grow bored with her or she will grow bored of me. I guess I want something that just genuinely doesn't exist. Undying and unconditional love.
>>
I really feel that having a person who is just a few years older than me or even the same age holding me to higher standards and demanding great things would do a lot of help for me. I also really just want to study History and Politics in college, but I'd do so much better just following my STEM degree.
>>
>>16590838
Its a white girl butt, so kinda square and my asscheeks have cellulite...
>>
I am a crossdresser and have been told I could easily pass... I want someone to treat me like a woman for a day, to experience it. I mean like, let me clean for them... let me cook for them... hold me, kiss me... tell me I am beautiful, treat me like I am delicate and feminine.
>>
>>16588805

I met one of the best friends I have ever had in February. We always had fun when we were together and we pushed each other to better ourselves. The last time we saw each other in person was September. He called it off i November. He said if I ever tried to contact him he would block me. Still, to this day, I have no idea what the fuck made him do this.

for the past two days he has sent a couple random texts each day. I don't know if I should respond or not. Part of me wants my friend back, the other part remembers the emotional roller coaster he could be.

I wish him the best. I want to be friends again. He knows that I will only speak to him face to face and sort shit out if he wants to be friends again.

I miss him so damn much. I want my friend back. I don't know if it is worth possibly going through all the hurt again though.

if you read this D, I wish you the best. I miss you more than you know but If you want to talk, get your ass over here and stop texting me at random.
>>
I really, really lonely, /adv/. I only talk to the people whose services I use, or those who use my services, but those are strictly professional relationships. I can't sum the courage to talk to my old friends because... it's been over 5 years since I bothered doing that, and now it's just awkward. Haven't made new ones since then, when I moved. Recently I've been replacing my need for communication with anonymous blogging, and it's been working somewhat, at least I can verbalize things instead of keeping it to myself all the time. But I really wish a human being would talk to me.
>>
It's kind of moments like these that make me realize that I've been so pointlessly optimistic.

I was so happy to be home and away from school because I was so miserable, but I forgot how bad it was here.
I don't understand why I have so much hope in love and relationships when every relationship I've developed or have seen has failed.

Like I feel like I keep trying to pick it back up and dust myself off but there's ALWAYS something to show me why I should just give up.

It's endless. It really is. My life is just filled with people apologizing me. If you're so sorry about it then why does it keep happening?

Why lie to me? Why get my hopes up?
>>
I feel empty... Yet, there are so many people there for me to reach out to
>>
File: 1448922960419.png (302 KB, 545x657) Image search: [Google]
1448922960419.png
302 KB, 545x657
Well, I've pretty much got the job.

Is it weird that I'm not nervous about the actual job? The thing that bugs me the most is I've already planned and paid for two trips next year, each only a couple days (April and June). They're super important to me (family stuff) and I don't know how to bring it up or when to bring it up at this new place.
>>
I sexually abused my brother when we were both 3 or 4.
I spent the last year or so murdering dozens of small animals I was keeping in my room as pets.
Sometimes, when I get really upset at work I go in the back and hit my head really hard with my fists and knuckles. I used to have problems with self abuse, I used to scratch my arms a lit, probably seeking attention. But I do this head bashing stuff where no one can see me so I dunno.
And if you can't tell I'm probably mentally unstable.
>>
I treated you like shit, Anthony. you made me realize what kind of person I was.

i love you, but I'm still not good for you. goddamnit. I hope you're still alive
>>
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT 2016
>>
>>16591644
Real freaky, lol, you replied right after me And my brothers name is Anthony.
>>
The pain of her death is an unquenchable burning hole in me, and I will never, ever really be alright. How can you lose your first real, serious love like this and go on? She's on my mind all day, every day. I go to sleep to memories of her, so that I can dream about her, and awake horrified that this isn't a nightmare, every single morning. Every day now is marching closer to New Year's, the day we met, and every day is a little more unbearable. All I want in the whole world is to see her again. I would set myself on fire if it would bring her back. It wouldn't even be a question. I have no real future now. I will never marry, have children, or likely even date again. All I see is a vast, lonely expanse of regret until I die eventually at an age I never needed to reach. There is no happy ending for my life anymore. My hopes and dreams and love of life died with her. And yet nobody understands. Nobody can help me. I will continue to deteriorate, forever.
>>
There's this guy I really love but a lot of bad shit has happened between us and he doesn't love me anymore but I'm trying very hard to change it but it doesn't seem to be working but I want to be perfect with him like we were before.. I can't live without him. He's my everything and he's all I have and I don't know what to do..
>>
I dount myself so much. I reject myself constantly. Lastly i feel like nobody will like me for me, but i do feel like im a pretty cool guy xD :(
>>
I feel like relapsing and sniffing a few bags of heroin, calling over a random girl from Tinder as my roommate is gone for the night, and pretending I am happy.

I already have the H, so... I may as well enjoy one night this year.
>>
I hate admitting this. I hate thinking about it. I won't say it out loud.

But I know I'm in for more heartbreak
>>
i miss you so much mom
>>
>>16591699
Are you me?
What happened between you two?
>>
We had a very serious and intense talk the other night. A lot of things were said. A lot of information was brought to the surface. There were so many tears and lots of yelling/anger.

I'm really scared for the future. I thought I was confused before but now I'm even more confused. I'm also more hurt. It's like my heart is broken all over again. I'm so torn up about a couple of things.

I can't stop thinking about everything. My head hurts and my heart is aching.

Things won't change, they changed a bit that morning but then it was like we woke up and it was all just a dream.

I wish it was a dream, but at the same time I don't.

I honestly don't know what to do. I'm stuck and I hate it.

But I love him. My god, I love him.
>>
I never thought I would be so fucking anxious about asking a girl for a picnic with me.

>>16592336
Sorry for asking, but what did he?
>>
I hate my fetish,
>>
"Nah."
>>
>>16592371
What's your fetish?
>>
>>16591895
Brother... I know exactly how you feel, and that you have already made your decision.

One night of relapse does not have to be anything more than that, one night.
>>
>>16592406
Pegging

And I don't hate it
>>
>>16592447
One night of relapse could be what sends anon down the drain again. Don't give stupid advice.
>>16591895
There's a reason why you quit before anon. What reason was that? What happened? Find your strength within it.
>>
Why do you have to make me question our relationship so much, you idiot?
>>
Whyd you have to unfriend me on xbox... I shouldn't even care but it hurt
>>
>>16590751
I tried, lad.
>>
>>16592480
Actually I guess I care cus now I have no one to play battlefield with
>>
Sometimes when I'm smiling or laughing I suddenly remember you don't care if I die or not, and then I just stop.
>>
I want to say I'm still in love with him but I know it's mainly the feeling of loneliness that's bothering me so much. I keep forgetting how horrible he was, drugs or no drugs. our relationship was toxic and I'll probably never speak to him again. I feel an overwhelming need for intimacy in any way.
I just want someone to love me again I guess.
>>
File: 1450688701998.jpg (60 KB, 537x344) Image search: [Google]
1450688701998.jpg
60 KB, 537x344
This isn't so much a message to a person but to the people of /adv/ (im drunk so please bare with me), i've found myself for the first time in a situation where i can lose my virginity but I don't know if I should, i know there's a lot of people on here who would kill to be in my position but i for whatever reason find myself unsettled to giving my first time to some random fling. I know that afterwards most people think it to be point less to have given so much high standard to their virginity,
>>
>>16592531
also i just turned 19 two months ago
>>
>>16592531
>>16592533
Lost my virginity with 16.
Afterwards you will realise that it's overhyped.
>>
>>16592348
We just had a really intense and serious night long discussion (including a couple of fights and an almost break up) about our relationship's past, present, and future.

Ever since, I haven't been able to stop thinking of a couple of things we talked about, and it's all just fucking with my head and making my already bad low even worse. My anxiety is through the roof and I'm just not coping. Kinda want to sleep forever. That'd be nice.

It's stupid and I'm stupid so it doesn't really matter tbqh. I'll get over it, probs not but oh well lmao

Good luck with your picnic with the girl!
>>
This depression is killing me.

I no longer enjoy going to the gym, even my old hobbies now bore me. I can't even relate to all my "friends". There is nothing to look forward to anymore, im seriously contemplating suicide.
I doubt my family would notice
>>
>>16590208
masturbate in the shower
>>
I work out to the point that I can't move because I'm a piece of shit who's not worthy of having any friends or fortune in his life. Death will be a blessing
>>
>>16591653
just checked up on this thread. that's too spooky. where you from?
>>
>>16588805
I stayed at a shitty uni because im closer to my parents
>>
>>16591627
Seek help mother fucker.
>>
File: 511.jpg (13 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
511.jpg
13 KB, 600x400
>Be dating girl for 5 years
>She's perfect
>Like literally perfect for me
>Loves video games
>Loves anime
>Loves all the same hobbies as me
>Amazing body
>Beautiful smooth skin
>Loves all my favorite movies
>Amazing in bed
>All my friends loved her
>Family loved her
>Have jobs we both love that pays well
>Nice little apartment right downtown next to work
>Perfect life together
>That is until she leaves me for someone she met online
>All of that...gone

It's been 3 years since she left me, and I like to think I'm over her, I go on a lot of random dates but find myself being disappointed when they're nothing like her, I've come to the conclusion that I have insanely unrealistic expectations of women since I dated her, everyone I date since her just seems so crappy in comparison to her, I can't help but compare them to her...how do I stop this so I can start really dating again?
>>
im sorry that i wasted our time. i was scared of a relationship and i thought i was too busy. now all i want is you and all i want is to be happy. i cant kill myself because my family and i feel like i have no future. all i want is happiness but after 19 years i havent even found it once. i just want to be happy
>>
You Halloween costume made you way too attractive... I want to fuck you so god damn much... but when you're dressed up like you were, now you just, have your beard again and look like a wierd homeless dude.
>>
>>16588805
I sort of wish I had the anger in me to tell my ex to fuck off so I can feel free again

Thing is, she doesn't bother me nor does she have anything about her I hate; I'm just still in love with her and it doesn't do me any good feeling this way.
>>
I think I might dump my boyfriend because he's fat and has a low sex drive, while I am not fat and have a high sex drive. He's otherwise a great boyfriend and we have a lot in common but it pisses me off how he won't have sex with me. It's gotten to the point where even if he wants sex I just think, oh NOW you do? I just feel pissed off all the time at him, like how hard is it to just STOP EATING and put some fucking effort into his existence and relationship? It's gotten so bad I having cheating dreams and shit, I'm 21 and I want to fuck
>>
>>16588805
still thinking about that girl.
still don't understand why she did what she did after telling me she's looking forward to spending the next days with me

was i just thinking too much into her actions?
was she genuinely interested in getting back with her ex?
or was she just scared of trying it with me because distance?
fuck
>>
Im sorry i fucked it up we were both feeling it but then i discovered the wonderful world of getting high no i didnt do dangerous shit and im not anti-weed but i was to busy on focusing on my next high that i couldnt focus on you now im focusing on what the hell am i going to do with my life and passing my classes tho i may have quit smoking but i dont see what we had ever happening again
>>
I waited for you.

You said we were fine. Even when i knew we weren't, you said we would work on it.
You said you wanted to fix things.

You were over 100 miles away, and you picked up the phone less and less.
I went to the parties your family threw. I loved being there and feeling welcomed.
You mother told me I was a part of that family. That I was always welcome there.
Your sister invited me to move in with her. She was insane, mind you, but i considered it because, well, she was family.

I waited for you. I couldn't understand why you didn't want to see me.
I never shouted at you. I held my tongue when i knew it would make you angry. I'd gotten to the point where I couldn't have an opinion.
I wanted sex from you because i wanted to be close to you. I never demanded it, i never asked more than once. If you didn't want it, I backed down.

But Fuck, you damn hypocrite.
Your opinions were law, and mine were arbitrary. When you were upset that I didn't want to come over, you never let it down. When i wasn't in the mood for sex, You treated me like an ungrateful asshole. As if everything you offered was sacred, and i should feel honored to accept it.

I brushed that all to the side. I was just happy to see you. And you said you weren't happy. So I told you I wanted to help. I asked if i was the problem, and you said no.
But you left anyway.

You said you wanted to stay friends, that you still wanted me in your life, but you took everything away.
Your house, your family, the security and calm of being welcome. All of it was yours to toy with over my head.

And as my life has been crumbling, when i just wanted to see you, when I just wanted to talk to you, you tell me I don't deserve it. I've done nothing wrong. I was trying so hard to be the best, and everyone could see it but you. Maybe you did, and it still wasn't enough.

I told you that I wanted you to be happy, but I don't think that's true any more.

You don't deserve to be happy.
>>
So do you actually like me, T, or are you just using me? You don't have a job, stay at my house instead of yours every night but don't seem to enjoy my company. Like you don't think I'm funny. But anything that comes out of any other pretty girl in the rooms mouth is funny. Like I feel so unattractive when I'm with you and other girls are there. Like you act single still and it's weird. And you don't call me pet names anymore or help around the house yet continue to eat all of my food and it feels shitty. And you want me to teach you how I do my job why? So I have less opportunities? That's dumb. And I spent a ton of money on you for Christmas and that's dumb too. I'm dumb and should just stay single.
>>
>>16592523
stop lying to yourself femanon
>>
>>16592456
You are ignorant to addiction, and H.

He made his choice when he bought bags. He was clear in his post, and had thought about it.

That use was going to happen, regardless of anything else. That one night, his reservations, do not have to be anything other than what it was.
>>
Hey J, sorry if I fell for you even though we're friends. Sorry if I did everything for you to love me as well. Sorry if I thought I could change you for the better, Sorry if I can't stand you anymore, now knowing who you really are. Sorry if I'm too concerned at you. Sorry for being mad and blocking you out every time you take out your anger on me (in my defense, that's too much bitching. stop acting like a f**kin' drama king please, it's annoying). Sorry if I can't help you fix yourself; you don't want any help, but then you do (dafuq?!) Sorry if I can't heal all of your scars, but believe me I'm trying my best to do so. Sorry, I give up on you. Sorry for thinking that 'God, I'm so relieved I don't love this guy anymore' Sorry, but I wasn't raised by my parents, loved and cared by my family and friends to be your emotional punching bag. Go fix your attitude please. I'll be sad when you go overseas, but at the same time, I'll be relieved. Not that I want you gone, but I'm kinda tired by all your constant mistreatment of me and some of our close friends. You're not getting any younger, please change yourself for the better, or else one of these days I'll slit your throat out of anger. Lastly, I'm genuinely sorry I can't be strong enough to hold on to you even though it's so f**kin' emotionally and mentally painful. I still love you though, and I admit, you have made me happy more than once. I'll never forget that. Thanks for the memories. I love you.
>>
Star Wars fucking sucks
>>
>>16593640
Also, be more respectful to others. Not all of the folks you go with would play along with your stuff. SO CHANGE YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE FFS. I wish you'd be nicer to us, haha. I'm so sorry, you probably turned out that way because of how other people treated you, but that's not a reason for you to treat other people like shit. You're better than that (hopefully) Don't be like them, they're shit. Be better than them. I know you are, you just have to work on it.
>>
>>16593640
But I'm really mad right now because of the bullcrap you just gave me because of an emoticon. Really, all this anger because of an anger emoticon? You didn't even read what I sent to you: I'm worried because you'll be doing a big project all by yourself, then you went batshit crazy and took out your frustrations (on other people) on me. HAHA F*CK YOU, F*CK YOU F*CK YOU MOTHERF*CKER! Man, that was refreshing. This thread is awesome haha.
>>
Dear Mr. REM
Why do you have to question everything? I mean I understand but come on. I guess this will be the only genuine response from me. I don't like the crazy nut jobs you conspire with. This is obvious and I'm pretty sure you always knew. If you want anything from me they need to be ghost. I don't need to explain what trifling, trash, lazy,bumbitch, hypocrite, learn english your family has been in this country for a long time, never graduated grade school, illiterate,smelly trashcan losers. You're a mess too. .....It was okay. But no, no I can't. Just picture scumbags, wannabees, thots & tots parties if bottle not included dress the child in a wine bottle costume. You're still immature, vindictive. If you had anything to say just say it. Of course I liked you. You're oblivious like me. You have a big mouth. That is your down fall. Stop it! Stop searching illegally for my info and blabbing. Its wrong. How would you like it if someone did that to your sister. Leave me out. Go have a one on one with your cousin ,father, or his cousin upstairs. You need to be able to talk to a man and get advice. You're one-sided and ignorant. Your brother is a bitch. No offence just saying Bert and Ernie. He's a Zumba dancer. It was pretty obvious because he's weak.
>>
죄송해요 부모님 꼭 남 보란듯이 성공해서 못난 아들 무시하는 사람들 다 복수하고 부모님 효도 꼭 시켜드릴게요 태어나서 부모님 속만 계속 썩여서 죄송해요 정말로 성공해서 자랑스런 아들이 될게요
>>
I'm in a weird spot that I don't even know what to do with. I'm a kissless virgin in his early thirties who figured out how to use loneliness as a motivation to improve myself.

Now I've got a great job, no debt, close to a 4.0 GPA in the degree I forced myself back into school for. I volunteer, I have hobbies that I enjoy and am good at, and I've read enough sociology to pull interesting conversations out of my ass.

Yet instead of becoming socially included, I seem to have just become a sort of legend among my friends and acquaintances. I used to be that awkward neckbeard that nobody talked to, now I'm that guy that people speak highly of but still get left out and forgotten. When my group of friends know I want to do something, they go out of their way to make sure I'm there and have a good time and often times pay for my shit, but if I don't invite myself, I hear about the gettogether a week later and they say they forgot to invite me.

I figure this also is partly the cause of why I've been single my whole life, but I'm getting sick of having to do all the work to be included.
>>
>>16592523
How long you too together? How fresh is the break up?
>>
im gonna die soon
bye
>>
>>16588816
Right here
>>
Have a crush you would kill for
Then crush gets bf
>>
>>16590224
Same dude except i might have actualy found somone that will.
Working on the ask out and date plans
>>
>>16590788
Im surrounded by men who want my dick. Im straight.
>>
I'm not a robot reCAPTCHA
>>
I don't know why I'm so perpetually afraid of getting close to anyone. If I get the feeling someone likes me, even in just friendship, my first instinct is to run in the opposite direction and put as much distance between us as possible. It drives me insane because I have no idea why this happens and I do it so effortlessly. I'm so lonely and proximity to someone is all I crave. And what kind of life are you living when you feel you're just an acquaintance to everyone in your life, and feel you don't matter to anyone.
>>
>>16588805
I'm trans and catholic

I don't even know what to do
>>
>>16593320
initials?
>>
>>16594313
>I don't even know what to do.
Just keep being yourself.
>>
Why do people try to rationalize romance and sex via things like tRP/BP, pick up artistry, women and men's magazines? Isn't it the least rational thing you can have? Romanticism and rationalism have been polar opposites at least in modern literature has always been depicted as necessary opposites—caricatured as the self-destructive, insatiable retarded Romantic poet and the "rational" man attempting to find reasons and evidence for everything including something so arbitrary as romance, all the while missing the fucking point and coming off like a retard autist

Why can't we all just accept that for better or for worst, we're all gonna act irrational retard babies when we fall in love, when we have sex, or when we crave love and sex, and any attempt to rationalize it just seems absurd à la Rhinoceros's Logician?

I guess I'm just sick and tired of "I'm a nice guy why won't xyz fuck me/date me/love me" "alpha beta" "women want to be raped and dominated" "u gettin cucked m8 lol" dialogue shitting up my Internet websites and the holidays aren't giving me a lot to do
>>
At least the guy at work smiles at me, which means alot when you feel like I've been feeling.
I have nothing to look forward to at home but a headache. It's bad when you almost would rather stay and work than go home. It's frustrating. I really don't know what direction I should go.
>>
I made over half a million people download something totally pointless today
>>
>>16592522
This.
>>
>>16592522
Yea, me too.
>>
Went out with a guy twice and we like each other. Last night I told him about a big thing about my past, and he seemed okay about it at the time. Now he hasn't texted me today which he has usually done at least once by now. I think I fucked my chances with him, but I'm probably overthinking it. It's just my anxiety, but holy fuck.
>>
My first impressions of you were that you were an overly emotional, bubbly girl. I had nothing in common with you. I still don't think I do. You'd cry about your shitty boyfriend and I'd offer you a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to you rant. I did it because you were an acquaintance. I hate seeing sad people. I hate seeing helplessness. You're supposedly over him now. You started dating some other dude. That's fine. I didn't care. In fact I was happy for you. Then you started showing me affection. You put your head on my shoulder when we'd watch movies together. You'd give me the warmest, tightest hugs. You'd give me gooey gazes. You'd text me late at night. You'd flirt with me. You fucking knew I was vulnerable. You fucking knew I was lonely. You fucking knew I was depressed and broken. Yet you kept on doing it. I actually started to feel shit. I felt wanted. But you continue to go out with this new guy. You've got wrapped around your finger. Yet I am irrelevant. Maybe it wasn't your intention to make me feel this way, but regardless, fuck you. Fuck you and you cute face, your cute hair, your cute voice, your cute excitability. Fuck you.
>>
I'm suspicious that I am just staying with him for the baby, and am deluding myself when I say I love him. I can't trust myself. I'm not consistent, and am plagued by doubt.
>>
File: anus.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
anus.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>16588805
>be ginger
>very often go out of my way to help people, and feel down if they don't need/want anything from me
>keep myself occupied with an academic interest in medieval warfare and the various weapons used in that time
>branch out and take a few classes on how to use a bow and arrow at my town's archery club and consider joining it for real
>talk about those interests a lot with my "friends"
>they now keep telling me to trace on and that my hands will never hold anything
Not following them
>>
>>16594831
It's from fate stay/night
>>
I'm tired of being consistently bombarded with things i can't meaningfully evaluate. I've got my ideas, but goddamn, I just don't know. I'm a being of finite mind, I can't do everything at once, I can't be everything at once!

I'm very bad with faith, and I'm unwilling to delude myself into thinking I know what I don't know. I can't become apathetic and I'm exposed to it constantly. I can't reconcile it. I can't do nothin' about. And I can't fix the problem internally. When I was a child I was willing to delve my mind and do the sort of deep architectural work required to fix this shit, but no longer. I put the cover back on the black box and I think I'll leave it there.

My mind just shuts down. I've got shit to do. I've got other shit to think about. I'm trying to better learn quantum field theory, I don't need this shit. I got to get out of here. I gotta get away. I need to get out, I need to find a way out I need to get out I need to get out I gotta get out of here. I NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, BUT THERE'S NO EXIT.
>>
I had tried my best, but in the end I am just a human.

Oh well.
>>
Gee Fedex, ya really know how to disappoint your customer.

>Delivery speed is international priority (1-2 days max)
>LET'S CHANGE THE STATUS TO PENDING AFTER LETTING THE PACKAGE SIT THERE FOR A FULL DAY
>Day 3 is slowly approaching

Fucking Christ...
>>
File: 1374030623861.gif (909 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1374030623861.gif
909 KB, 160x160
I'm not appreciated at my job even though I work extremely hard.
>>
Women have no taste in interior decorating and HGTV is full of shit.
>>
You know you're lonely when you move from masturbating before bed to just checking up on friends online without actually talking to any of them
>>
i just got my degree and now there is nothing left for me in this world, I can't even begin to explain how disappointed I am or how much contempt I feel for everything, my girlfriend is the only one who even slightly understands, its like this fucking evil darkness is just eating away at me all the time, it wont leave me alone and I don't even enjoy anything anymore. I feel like either I need to die or everyone else does, cause I just can't help but think everyone is so full of shit and we as a civilization have done away with the only true form of actual justice, natural selection
>>
I'm not going to settle for a garbage relationship or casual fling.
All or nothing.
>>
File: 1448402789004.jpg (111 KB, 319x307) Image search: [Google]
1448402789004.jpg
111 KB, 319x307
>>16592523
>I just want someone to love me again I guess.
wambamthankyouma'am right in the feelzone
>>
I hate him but I miss the way he fucked me.
>>
>>16595930
I feel this, i hate my ex but i felt like we communicated through sex in a way.
>>
>>16595930
>>16595960
Are you both me?
>>
I found my crush's ex's tumblr and gossiped about myself in anonymous asks to see what she thinks of me and the situation between me and him. Its hilarious
>>
>>16596038
Basically shes under the impression that im underage (i turned 18 a month ago but she remembers me being 16 or 17), so im going along with it and pretending "She" (myself) is actually 16. And the guy is 23 so she goes on about how disgusting and embarrassing he is for liking an underage girl. Shit is SO funny she has no idea shes actually having a conversation with me
>>
>>16596038>>16596057

stupid little girls
>>
>>16588805
my girlfriend can cum as quickly as you can flip a light switch. afterwards she just wants to go to sleep, and tells me I can just go jack off. she'll even give me the old, "I've been cheated on so I should be treated better than you" speel. She still hangs out with one of her ex's, but she feels vastly challenged by any female friend of mine, whether they're attractive or not. Seriously what the fuck? I'm not a god damn dildo, to be taken out of the box and used when you want to, and then put away until next time.
>>
File: 1449558194046.jpg (25 KB, 282x256) Image search: [Google]
1449558194046.jpg
25 KB, 282x256
I'm confused about who I am and who I'm attracted to. I don't know if I'm being open minded or I'm desperate because I'm lonely, or just some kind of sexual deviant, but I feel like such a freak and I'm disgusted with myself.
>>
I fucked up my teeth by consistently forgetting to take care of them in uni last year. I haven't been to a dentist in like two years. My teeth are starting to loosen. I fucked up bad. Brush and floss twice daily kiddos
>>
>>16588874
Feel ya mate, just the other way round for me
>>
He gave me an out and I almost took it but I could never do that. After we finished talking about everything, I feel and know that I now have so much more to think about and consider. I can't get it out of my head and it's dragging me down when I'm already so low.

I don't want to leave.

I just want to be okay. I want us to be okay. I want everything to be okay again.
>>
im no longer feeling it for my grilfriend

i know she knows, i told her, she doesnt want to break up - she says im her life and all that shit...

this is crazy, i know i should break up but i cant

shes in difficult life situation so id come off as an asshole but i feel like im lying to myself and her, complete hypocrite

help please
>>
I love you regina. Wish you felt the same
>>
>>16588805
I keep dreaming of having someone to cuddle with. I wake up and I'm alone. I don't want another relationship. I just want someone to sleep next to you know ? I'm tired of fuck boys. Tired of men in general. I want to try dating a girl but every dream I have is with a tall masculine dude. Too bad the guy on my dreams is probably gonna end up cheating on me.
>>
I added sentences in weird places as i thought about them, so it might be weird reading the following, things out of order and stuff.

Freshman in college. My girlfriend and I broke up in early november. It was a great relationship, the best friend kind. The breakup was due to me not really balancing the long distance relationship to well with college, trying to figure out what i really wanted, and all of that. We didnt end on a bad not, it just faded.

Ive spent the time living the single college life i suppose, and it gave me a chance to experience some new things i might not have otherwise, pretty fun. Met 2 girls, but it didnt quite click between me and either of them. No biggie, plenty of fish in the sea. Plenty of time.

Well, home from school, she had some work clothes of mine and i had some tupperware from her, so i stopped by her house to make a trade. Meant to be in and out, but we ended up talking and laughing and being ourselves again for a solid half hour, when i had to leave because another one of my friends was waiting for me elsewhere. I had gotten over the breakup with the time i spent in college... but seeing her again, and spending the time with her.. ive developed a crush on my ex. And worse (or best) yet, were probably transferring out of our current schools to the same school next fall (coincidence, we didnt by any means do it for the other person). So yeah my brains a mess and i have 0 idea whats going on anymore. Yay.
>>
My current girl told me she loves me after knowing me for 3 days. Fucked on the 1st day, 1st date.

She moved here in february. We now know each other for 6 days.

She told me that before she became the person she is, she was a literal slut. Did all kinds of drugs and had everything from threesomes, to gangbang, to swinger clubs.

I told her that she can't except me to tell her i love her right away and also trust has to be earned.
>>
>>16596251
You sound like a slut deserving a guy that cheats on you.
>>
>>16596260
Not her, but what's wrong with wanting affection and a bit of intimacy? It's hard and rare to come across those these days, and everyone likes to feel wanted and needed.
You sound like a Nice Guy. Go back to /r9k/.
>>
My own fear of failure is the biggest thing keeping me from succeeding. Despite people telling me I have a gift, I can't help but feel worthless. The odds of making it as a writer are so fucking slim, all I see is failure. That's what I needed to say. Thanks.
>>
>>16596310

Dont be a crab in a bucket lol. Never mind haha.
>>
>>16588805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lClo1al12c

Goodnight and farewell
>>
>>16588805

Sorry, I'm just so salty that I'm ranting about nice guys and about my own failed ambitions as a writer. I have too many failings as a person and this is the only way I could cover it up.

Some of you are really positive but I'm just a literal mental midget.

Merry Christmas to you too edgy
>>
I got drunk and tried to rape a girl. We're on semi good terms now tho
>>
>>16596278
Are an Idiot? She basically said she wants somebody to use for her own shallow needs.

I'm the poster below her. Not the other anon.
>>
File: 1448058834256.png (258 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448058834256.png
258 KB, 1256x1075
Are hebephiles the way they are because they never had sex as teenagers or is it be ause they did have sex at young age and they liked it too much to move on to adult women?
>>
>>16596428
She literally said that she's tired of fuckboys, and with the amount of fuckboys I've met, I don't blame her. She never said she wanted someone to 'use', she just wants a bit of affection, like any normal sane human being.
I have a friend who I used to sleep next to whenever I stayed over, just because relationships had seriously worn us down and we weren't looking for anything sexual. We'd just hang out and then sleep in the same bed.

Literally nothing wrong with anything she said.
>>
I don't know how to reconcile with my family. My mother, father, sister, we are all compulsive liars and it means I don't know how to sit down and be close to them.

They've lied about everything and I lied to them about everything so it seems like I don't have a foundation to talk to them. So I left when I was young and lived on my own.

I see my parents once every year or so. Lying is second nature, I have no idea why I do it so often. Often I look into how I have treated somebody throughout our relationship and try and count out how many times I've lied to them. Generally I do it to find out if they will find out some day or if I actually care about them enough to try my best and be honest. I gain nothing from lying, I just do it and I hate myself for it.
>>
I lie a lot and I'm in a MLM which rewards me for being a sociopath. Sometimes I lash out at people but it's mostly my fault. I can't escape, I want to kill myself but I won't because I love my family and relatives.
>>
>>16588805

I'm a useless person and all I can do is try and manipulate others through shame and guilt. I do this so I can feel like I have benefited their life somehow without actually being a friend. I'm just a lazy fuck who has no aspirations for myself. I enjoy watching others fail or making them miserable. At least in not the only one suffering being a lazy judgemental fuck. I think I'm always right even though my family and relatives are all the same. I think this has something to do with the sociopathic nature of the MLM I am in. It changed me for the worse, I feel like a psychopath opportunist with no joy.

I better change soon or I'll be 40 and still hating on others when I should be hating myself. Sure some are losers but the biggest loser will be me if I don't focus on myself soon. I'm in in my early twenties too.
>>
>>16596526
>>16596548
>>16596509
MLM sounds like the asshole of the business world.

I recently had a break up, had been dating for about 3 years. I was crazy about her at some point, and she never changed, I was just an asshole. I cheated on her constantly and I was so pathological at lying I only got caught for it once. I fell apart and acted like I needed help. I was such a coward.

Months later, we just got so tired of being around each other. We ended and I suppose I was glad I didn't have to keep as many false stories straight in my head. Guilt. Guilt fucking kills.
>>
>>16596466
>being samefag
>being a beta fuccboi
>talking about fuccbois
>>
>need to come up with $500 today
>can't
>will be homeless by the end of the day
>it's cold and raining

Don't want to live, don't want to kill myself.
>>
My life seriously feels like a dream atm. I got a bf after being single for 6 years and it couldn't be more perfect!
>>
It has only been a week since we started talking.We have just met but I liked.you so much. I wanted to talk to you and be by your side. I really wanted to spend lots of time withh you. We are both new to this city and we could do so much together. But after you said tonight that you are going back and didnt explained exactly why, it hurts. A lot. I have never loved someone this much. It feels different. You have an amazing personality. It hurts to know that I wont be able to see you again. It hurts to know that you wont be there to walk with me everyday. I dont know how i am going to handle that. You gave me the feeling that I could talk to you about pretty much anything.Even just talking to you made me feel better. But knowing that i wont able to do it now., it really really hurts.
>>
>>16596963
pawn the computer you posted this with and get a job
>>
Someone I once called my best friend pushed me out of his life. I found out that he has trouble keeping people in his life due to anxiety and depression. I'm told any time he feels close to someone, he cuts them off. His cousin has told me that he hates himself. He's considered suicide. He drinks himself stupid regularly.

He has texted me twice this week. I think he is testing the waters again. I don't know though. I don't want to text him out of the blue because of how he broke it off. I just want my friend back. He once called me the only positive influence in his life. I wanted to be there for him when he needed me. I just don't know if I can go through the hurt of being pushed away again.

I miss him so much. Life just hasn't been as much fun since he left.
>>
Some relationships are positive and mood elevating. Others can suck optimism and serenity right out of you. I call these draining people "emotional vampires." They do more than drain your physical energy. The malignant ones can make you believe you're unworthy and unlovable. Others inflict damage with smaller digs to make you feel bad about yourself. For instance, "Dear, I see you've put on a few pounds" or "You're overly sensitive!" Suddenly they've thrown you off-center by prodding areas of shaky self-worth.

To protect your energy it's important to combat draining people.

Signs That You've Encountered an Emotional Vampire

Your eyelids are heavy -- you're ready for a nap
Your mood takes a nosedive
You want to binge on carbs or comfort foods
You feel anxious, depressed or negative
You feel put down
>>
>>16588816
This.
>>
>>16588816
+1
>>
I feel as if the world's slipping away, like it isn't real. This and booze is the only way I get through every day. no-one really knows how I feel, though it comes through in my humour. I think about offing myself on the constant, but am too cowardly to do it. Sometimes i have difficulty distinguishing between what is real and what isn't, like I'm riding shotgun in my own head. I don't react to other people emotionally, good or bad. Compliments seem to be lies and for nearly a decade I've been wishing for the congenital defect that causes fatal aneurysms to go off. I also don't like Christmas music; It's joyful AND triumphant.
>>
>>16596247
J talking about a J? I'm not a J but I've heard as much
>>
Christmas time again. Someone else having that guttural feel they had as a child that everything will go to shit? Even as a grown-up I absolutely despise the thought of Christmas due to the alcoholic fucks that are my family members.
>>
>>16597457
I'm skeptical about taking your advice. Something screams of nigger SJW who loves to read their own typing. So I know you're not is your mom a loser who has never ever had a job? Spreading eagle doesn't count anybody can. Is she bald likes to give advice but can't read or spell. Does she smell of feet with a beta bitch hubby? Does she run to the mailbox making pig noises for that govment check. Yes I said govment.
>>
I'm starting to give up again. Every time I give up, it gets harder to get back up and keep going.

You will never know this but I was going to talk to you about something important. But now I know I'm not that important to you, especially not compared to her. I guess it just wasn't what I thought it was. Too bad, it's not easy to find people like you.
>>
>>16597548
Some fag copy/pastes that pretentious pseudo-deep shit every thread. They are fucking retarded.
>>
Who else is spending Christmas alone?
>>
My friend (who I've suspected of being an actual sociopath at times... everyone think's he's a great guy but there have been accusations otherwise and a few red flags from him to lead me to question him) has been acting... questionably lately.

>Fall for manager who is married.
>friend is totally supportive about this and bring it up quiet alot.
>Often mentions her name, tells me what she's up to, generally tries to encourage this crush.
>I obviously don't make any moves because she's a boss and is married.

Fast foward a few months;
>Crush has been off sick for ages, I've remembered that I'm a creepy unlovable robot and have given up on her.
>Fall for another married co-worker (they're all married by the way, I don't even know single women).
>This time I'm feeling particularly shitty and she seems interested in me.
>She comes up to me each night and chats to me at the end of the shift.
>There is seemingly a mutual interest.
>Friend suddenly starts telling me it's a bad idea, she's married and that it's stupid (at the same time, he's screwing two married women, and bragging about it [sociopath]).

So, fast foward to now;
>First crush has been back a while, work-related reasons stop me from really seein' second crush.
>Friend keeps mentioning first crush to encourage me again, despite what he previously said about going for married women. He also gets on well with this first crush.

So, from this, I can come up with 3 possible conclusions;
>He's fuckin' with me.
>He knows something I don't (either one crush is definitely not interested, or one definitely is).
>He's sabotaging me because he wants to get with second crush.

I could go into details about the crushes and how we interact with each other and why I think that I may or may not have chances, but to be honest, I'm more curious about my friends ulterior motives right now. He's a funny guy, and can be helpful and friendly, but I don't trust a damned thing about him.
>>
>>16589607
Wtf. A vagina is not meant to be stared at. Hope you're joking. 4chan is not the place to build your esteem on.
>>
>>Shut up crusty bumbitch. Yea and yes I know you can't fight your own battles you're weak like your papiprincipessa. You're both crusty lying bumbitches. No backbones required I'll scan through the neighborhood for help. So lame!!!!
>>
>>16590672
Good person.
>>
My mom is badass!!!! She gets crunk all the way!! But when we ask her to get a job....? Let's just say she's a full on bum! How to teach her english so she will do good on an interview? She's a full on Orangutan!!!!
>>
Orangutan!!!!!! Gaa Gaa Snort snort pig noises Izzz be hungry food stamps uszzz knowzz. farttttttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
I'm glad they don't read this board. He's using the word love without meaning it. It's true that I have fallen for him, but I maintain my refusal to use that word. He is clinically depressed and I am well aware that I am nothing more than a distraction. So I refuse to say something like love when it would be wah too early and when I know what he gets up to for any sort of affection. If I were to vanish like he fears, he would easily replace me or just go fuck his ex whenever he wants. I am not going anywhere, but I do know when I am a stepping stone or a distraction. He probably doesn't see what's wrong with his relationship with his ex at all, but it isn't my place to say. The day will come when I no longer distract him from everything else and he'll either find someone else, go back to his ex or just go back to seeking affection from anyone that would give it.

So no, I won't use that word. I am not quite that stupid, just stupid enough to let myself be a stepping stone for now until he pursues happiness elsewhere. At least this probably isn't at any expense to myself
>>
Sometimes I just sit and think... Holy shit what the fuck my name is Magenta.
>>
>>16589607

ROASTIE?????????? OMG YOU'RE A ROASTIE, AREN'T YOU?

MY GOD, WHY YOU SO TOASTIE THO?

Seriously, though, the "ROASTIE" thing was made by /r9k/, I'd know, I was there when we planned it out. There were to many women on our board, it was normiefying and reee wanted them out.
So me made the roastie thing to create a hostile environment for women.
you invade our board, we'll invade your minds.

A simple trick. That clearly worked.

Want to get better? Stop going to /r9k/. The premise is simple, it's a containment board where us bitter, lonely, creepy guys who are angry at the cards we were dealt, can vent - freely, without a woman's judgement or dogmatism. Of course a place like that would be bad for you.

But so is alcohol and now you've got metaphorical liver cancer because you just couldn't stop.

Literally, stay away from the robots and they can't hurt you.
>>
>>16597689
I am.
>>
>>16597776
Except it is at an expense to you, because you're allowing your mind and body to be used by some scumbag. You might be missing out on an opportunity to be with someone who genuinely loves and cares for you, but you'll never know because you're slumming it with this guy. You deserve better than that, and you know it.
>>
>>16597816
Then I am not the only one from here, that's kinda nice in a sad way. Merry Chirstmas anon, despite everything
>>
>>16597832
Thank you. And to you. I'm okay with it I think. It's just another day.I hope you have a good day though.
>>
I just wish things could be calm and normal for some period of time. I'm tired of the constant struggle, drama, and lies. I'm tired of getting to know people and then finding out after all, they were full of it and lying to me. I'm tired of being led on. I'm tired of being used. I'm tired of being a scapegoat. I'm tired of nobody being there for me when I'm really in trouble, when I am always there for everyone else. I'm tired of putting 100% into things and caring too much and getting nothing or trouble in return. I don't expect a parade or a big deal but saying "thank you" or not causing issues/complaining would be really nice.

Next year is going to be interesting, that's all I know.
>>
I need to not be sober as much as possible to get through the holidays.
>>
>>16597822
I'd have to look pretty hard to find that, while being used as a distraction isn't that much of an effort. As long as I'm not stupid enough to rush into stuff saying that I love him, while he lies to himself claiming to love me, then I won't be hurt.

It's not even that being single is bad, it's that I feel I don't particularly suffer from this. I did fall for him but I can easily just wait for the day he tires of my company and looks elsewhere. I'll be spending Christmas with my family while he spends it with his mother and ex, so it doesn't particularly impact my Christmas either
>>
So many cough pills went down my throat I forgot to keep count
>>
File: tfw terrible decision.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tfw terrible decision.gif
2 MB, 250x188
I'm depressed.

Finals are over, and I feel like shit. I've royally fucked up my Calculus class, and I'm 99% sure I'm going to fail that class unless the teacher magically saves me. This is basically going to fuck up all of my College apps, I've done absolutely no real work or studying for the last 2 months, and I feel like absolute shit. Instead of studying or doing homework I binge-watched House on Netflix and feel shittier for it.

My entire social life is fucked up too. There was a girl I liked, and who I expressed my feelings to. She didn't feel the same, and I ended our friendship since it wouldn't work out. Now I find out she has something for me and I want nothing to do with her. I told her I don't feel emotionally mature enough to get serious with anyone, and that's half true. But I also don't want to date her because holy shit she is impulsive. She acts flirty with everyone, constantly gets into trouble for fun, and acts like a little spoiled brat. Not to mention it's awkward to discuss politics with her since she's strongly Muslim and politics has been nothing but a Reality TV show of what Trump is up to next.

So I don't want her. I want this other girl, and I think this other girl likes me too. She's talked to me and acted kind of flirty, I think she knows I like her. So I want to make a move, but my only chance is at a weekly meeting because I don't have any class with her. But everytime I actually think about asking her out, I remember that I'm an insecure loser who's failing their Calculus class and can't act confident for shit.

I also keep having suicidal thoughts. I used to think they were just idle morbid curiosity, but with my mounting stress I'm not so sure. I don't want to waste the suicide hotline number's time, when there's people who are actually on the verge of doing it. Me, I'm just horribly depressed, I don't think I'm seriously going to consider killing myself.
>>
O don't see myself living more than 7 years
>>
I only have one fucking number to get bud and he's a retard that likes to take you on a car journey. Worse still he will absolutely not respond to my numer for some reason.

I just want some bud, ffs and im not going to the effort of visiting a marketplace
>>
File: feel.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
34 KB, 800x600
>>16588805
>have really good best bro in school
>literally the best of friends more like brothers always have each others back
>eventually have gigantic falling out
>he takes everything I did and told him in the time we were friends and tells the entire school
>become outcast with no friends
>gain emotional problems and trouble trusting people from years of being alone and being betrayed
>time goes on and things get better
>by college back to normal human with large group of mates and gf
>things going well
>mom meets former bros mom and they become friends
>one night just before my gf and I leave for movies mom calls me over
>"Hey look up bro on instagram"
>Do it cause why no
>he has become a male model perfect muscles photos from shoots in Spain, Australia, Hawaii
>tell mom that's cool for him and looks like he enjoys his job
>"Look at how successful he is! Why didn't you do any of that?"
>Just say thanks mom and walk out of house with gf

Mom I love you but that was really hurt. I honestly couldn't believe you said that but it's something I'll never forget. I had become self conscious about my body in recent years (too scrawny and I can never get a tan). You inflated this issues and basically made me feel like trash. Bro didn't even make me this way you did. Now I just can't stop comparing myself to him and how he turned out. Thanks ma
>>
Hi,
Wherever you are I hope you are doing okay. I wish you the best, and of course with everything. I really hope everything works out for the better,
>>
Found out today that i have a brain tumor that may be deadly. Sad thing is, i don't really care. all i hope for is that i disappear and you'll realize you need to grow some fucking balls and take the chance when you like someone, while you have the chance instead of going back and forth for 3 fucking years because of social anxiety.
>>
Fuck ur tumor u weak as pussy nigger. Go get ur mom mentally evaluated!!!!
>>
How can it be possible that going to the same college for 3 whole years still won't get me a single meaningful friend?

How come that after all the laughs and studying together, they won't even bother trying to talk to me, or invite me anywhere?
How am I supposed to invite someone somwhere, if I've never been invited and don't know what the fuck do people my age to have fun?
>>
It pisses me off that you don't that we can't have sex. An entire aspect of our relationship missing, and you're totally cool with it. I get you have vaginismus, so its not completely your fault, but it frustrates me beyond belief you're not even willing to take the baby steps to fix it.

I have to do everything, the research, buying things to help you, etc. Every woman I've ever read about that had this problem fixed it ON HER OWN, because she WANTED to. You don't care, and think I should just accept it even though its a completely curable thing.
>>
Have you ever felt a poor nigger watching? Then the moment comes and a bumbitch comes knocking on ur door!!!
>>
it
>>
File: vodka.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
vodka.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
Going into the new year with less than $20 to my name. Honestly considering returning any gifts I receive that aren't useful. I feel shitty, but until a bit into January when things stabilize I just need money.
>>
>>16598000
Yes and it was ur mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>16588805
I desperately need to stop jacking off, it's dangerous and ruining my life
>>
>>16598000
How is Gabriela that cumslutcow?????
>>
>>16598024
She's okay she's more like halppppp helpppp me I'm a bum lazy loser!!!! I mean get a life and try!!!! No help for scumdeadbeats!!!!!
>>
>>16598033
BWAHHAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>16598017
Yea that crusty dirty haired bitch has no hair bald on wig time is tat ur man or iz he ur bishhhhh little wil kid u mad u never graduated school!!!! ur man iz a bum like u!!!!!! can't even spell!!! Sure everyone is a little kid to you!!! Halppppp I'mmm POOOOOORRRRRRR!!!! POOOOOORRRRR POOOOOORRR yes u are poor and no one will help you lazy scum!!!!!!
>>
I'MMMMM POOOOOOR POOOOLICE PUUHHHHLEASE HALP
>>
POOOOOOOR POOOOOR POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR POOOOOOOOOOR HALLLP HALP HALLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>16598062
Bwwwwwahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lmaeessssssssss
>>
>>16598069
Dam its hard to be a nigger am I rightttttt!!!!
>>
i haven't talked to my gf in a month. but when see each other in person, everything is fine. now she's away on a trip for 2 weeks and i feel like she's cucking me. any advice?
>>
>>16598093
Maybe if u weren't a beta bitch u would of bent ur girl over fucked her hard and no one would of known!!!! Because she would be still sleeping from ur dick game!!!! Yes ur a beta and come rape me still would make u end up on this forum because ur a loser!!! Rape me rape me Abe!!! NOPe uuzzz a bishhh!!!!!
>>
(Im 16 )
I was about to leave my house when i decided to take my cigarettes with me so i go and reach for them insde of my jacket that is placed over my chair when i reach for them in the pocket my cigarettes aren't inside i check everywhere but can't find them. the only one's who could have them is the cleaning lady or my parents
The cleaning lady left and my parents haven't said anything?
>>
>>16598110
Do I know u?????? I told him to rape me ABE!!!
>>
>>16598114
prepare for a big talk from your parents later then
either that or the cleaning lady took them from you and either gave them to your parents or got rid of them

why do you smoke? how come you dont stink of it?
>>
>>16598131
My friend's introduced me to smoking and it turned into a habit. And i don't stink because i usualy use axe and keep my distance from my parents when i somke
>>
>>16598158
Ah I see. I started when I went to uni because I had the freedom to and it meant I could duck out of social situations and get to talk to people I wanted to. I 'quit' a few months ago but I do it whenever Im drunk/high.

Its so fucking expensive man, I hope you dont get found out or if you do I hope your parents are understanding.
>>
I want to pretend I'm the strong man and shit like that, but I've cried like a little baby because of my cat passing away.
>>
>>16598110
second of most, the English you it speak motherfucker
goddammn
>>
>>16598178
thats ok, its understandable to feel like that
you can still be a strong man and be upset like this right now, you're a strong man who had a hard time when his pet died
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.