[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello so, i was out drinking, got mildly shitfaced, walked about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aaaa.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
hello

so, i was out drinking, got mildly shitfaced, walked about 1,5miles to home and passed out
after sleeping for 2 hours i wake up with an intense pain in my right groin, which is almost unbearable when i try to move my leg upwards

can anyone tell me what is causing this and should i go to a doctor?
>>
can anyone pls respond? i can barely walk and more importantly i can barely sit at my pc
>>
>>16588412
You're an idiot, if you feel an intense pain for no reason that worries you, seek medical attention. Don't ask 4chan, its not rocket science
>>
>>16588414
yeah right, i'd be living in the er if i did that
thanks for replying atleast
>>
really, no one has any idea what could be causing this?
>>
You definitely don't want it to be testicular torsion.
>>
>>16588450
i doubt it, the area where the pain is located isnt my scroche, it's like the line where my leg and torso connects, plus i peed and fapped so yeah.
thanks for trying to help though
>>
File: Glean.jpg (188 KB, 713x480) Image search: [Google]
Glean.jpg
188 KB, 713x480
>>16588460
The pain could well be testicular torsion, or a hernia. Go to the E.R.
>>
>>16588465
ugh, i've had an appendectomy done 9 months ago so it's probably the second one...
i guess the er it is, thank you anon
>>
The thing is you are 100% as capable as we are to get the knowledge of what it MIGHT be. That takes google. With medical things, when you feel concerned and don't know what it is the answer tends to be "Well there are these things that are fine and go away and mean nothing, but it could also mean you're dying."
You can either google it yourself and decide if you really better see a doctor, or you can have 4chan tell you you're fine/you're dying/the pain is caused from OP being a fag... and then still needing to google it yourself because this is 4chan and that didn't help.
>>
>>16588473
>>16588474
11 seconds less and my post would have had a point. Good luck anon.
>>
>>16588384
Could be the dreaded snoo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.