[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is polygamy outlawed? I have had one wife, I liked having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: having-multiple-wives.jpg (145 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
having-multiple-wives.jpg
145 KB, 1000x733
Why is polygamy outlawed?

I have had one wife, I liked having her around but I always found new women attractive at the same time. So I came to the realization that I wanted more. I wanted another woman, then another woman.

Why do we men allow ourselves to be subject to the laws of monogamy?

One man to one woman is ridiculous! Having multiple wives is the way to live!
>>
Why do you need to marry them?
>>
Would you let your wife have more husbands too?
>>
>Having multiple wives is the way to live!
Let's work with that. What happens to all of the other guys? You have a significant population of sexually frustrated and angry men, with their anger being directed at women and that minority of men presumably.

Polygamy has never been a mainstream thing for a reason.
>>
>>16587911
She is only here to serve me, everything she says, does and wants should revolve around my happiness.
>>
>>16587896
if you're cool with them sleeping with other men, power to you
>>
>>16587915
>What happens to all of the other guys?
Who the hell gives a fuck about all the other guys. If they want women its there job to get them.
>>
>>16587917
Damn, I smell a divorce soon
>>
>>16587896
Tax reasons. Also it's an awful, disgusting, proto-human concept.
>>
>>16587921
>if you're cool with them sleeping with other men, power to you
Take a look at this post...>>16587917
I would never marry a woman that is unfaithful.
>>
File: fug.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
OP is autistic.
>>
>>16587917
With that attitudes you're gonna be lucky to hold on to one.
>>
>>16587942
I have a wife currently and she displeases me, thats why I want more.
>>
>>16587930
Hey don't insult his Muslim culture! It is a religion of peace and totally compatible with western society!

Women should dress as the ghosts of ninjas and I should be able to hit them when they disobey.
>>
because literally every ancient culture on the planet realized a bunch of pissed loners eventually start banding together and go marauding so they arrived at a monogamy as a natural solution.
>>
>>16587961
also i should add violent crime skyrockets in countries where theres not enough women to go around, the middle east and china for examples. the solution is to kill off all the worthless men, which probably includes you op, and get the male:female rate to some where around 2:3 1:4
>>
>>16587896
>Why do we men allow ourselves to be subject to the laws of monogamy?
Just avoid marriage. Problem solved.
>>
>>16587896
Hey my man it starts like that
And when you see you will be exchanging wives for camels
>>
Polygamist cults usually never turn out very well for the women or children. At best you have systemic cases of domestic / child abuse (often including sexual child abuse) which goes unreported for decades, at worst there's some sort of violent shootout with authorities.
>>
File: polygamous-family.jpg (92 KB, 610x428) Image search: [Google]
polygamous-family.jpg
92 KB, 610x428
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.