[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell do I say in a first message on a dating site? Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
What the hell do I say in a first message on a dating site? Fuck I'm absolutely lost as to how to start conversations with girls over the Internet
>>
This isn't me. I'm not actually a cop....I mean I AM a cop. I AM A MOTHA FUCKIN COP.
>>
>>16587572
How do you start conversations with women offline?

> Inb4 you don't.
>>
dont kiss her ass or act over excited. Just try to go for a nothing to lose attitude and try to show genuine interest but don't over do it.
>>
Don't try to flirt or converse too much through online messaging, focus on just setting up an actual face-to-face date. In fact, you can start the conversation literally by just introducing yourself and suggesting a place and time to meet.
>>
>>16587658
But what if they live some distance away?
>>
>>16587585
It's easier offline to be honest.
>>
>>16587572
Just say this:

Hey, wats up, hello.
Seen yo pretty ass on this tinder profile tho
>>
at what point is it polite to request that she sit on your face?
>>
>>16587717

Then what are you even trying to do?

You should think of all this stuff as a way to MEET girls, but none of it means shit unless you're actually spending time with each other in person
>>
I find their facebook account (it's not hard 90% of the time), find something on their profile, and then bring it up in the message as a question.

For example, right now I'm dating a chick who believes that 9/11 was a false flag attack. She made a couple of facebook posts about this and on her profile, she mentioned politics. So I asked her:

I read that you like talking politics. Do you think 9/11 was a false flag? I do.

It might seem lame as fuck but it's something she connected with, so she responded "yes yada yada yada" and three days later I was getting sucked off at her house while I was eating food she cooked for me.

But I agree with >>16587721 that spitting game is much easier offline. Online has too many dicks in one place, too many options, and you can't tell if she's drunk or not when you're sending off a message.
>>
Humor. It goes a long way
>>
I never seem to get any messages back
>>
>>16587572
I usually ask them what their favorite animal at the zoo is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.