[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend(30m) and I have been dating for about a year. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: unreal.jpg (170 KB, 1133x1133) Image search: [Google]
unreal.jpg
170 KB, 1133x1133
My boyfriend(30m) and I have been dating for about a year.
He used to be really heavy into drugs, but quit a few years before he met me.
ABout 3 months ago, he asked me if I'd be interested in a threesome with one of his guy friends.
I wasn't sure, but figured whatever, let's give it a go. It was a great experience, and we both had a great time.
SInce then, we've had a threesome with a different friend, though sometimes repeats of last friends, every week. Maybe twice a week at most.
After about a month and a half, he'd just say he wasnt feeling into it, and simply watch me have sex with whichever friend was there. A few times he would even leave me there for the night. He was cool with it, and so was I.
Last weekend, we went to a bar, and met this new guy he claimed to have known for a couple years.
He went back to his friends hotel room, and had a threesome, and then he said he was heading out.
Me and this guy had sex a few more times, and afterwards, just laid there and talked.
He was really cool to talk about, and knew alot about engineering(my major). This college talk lead to him asking me, "Is that why you do this? So you can pay for college?"
Uh What?
Apparently I'm a prostitute. I have never been so fucking disgusted in my life. My own boyfriend has been selling me!! They weren't his friends, they were customers from craigslist!!
What do I do? Can I call the police? How do I prove this when I don't know any of the guys names? I agreed to the sex so they didn't rape me, I don't think.
Please someone help me. I feel so fucking gross and alone right now
>>
>>16587214
Your boyfriend is a pimp, you can contact the police about it if you want. I hope you break up with him and don't talk to him
>>
ppffft
serves you right
>>
>>16587214
hahaha holy fucking lel
>>
>>16587214
Why have I never thought of this?

I need your man's e-mail, as I must learn from this master.
>>
>>16587214
Holy shit I feel so bad for you that's horrible. You need to talk to a lawyer asap, is prostitution illegal where you live? This is really serious. Don't do anything crazy/that you'll regret. Just continue level-headed. Fuck your boyfriend though, that's fucked up
>>
Straight
Outta
/pol/
>>
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/10!!!!!
>>
>>16587214
I know this is made up but good story OP.
>>
Talk to the cops, your boyfriend is an asshole.
Even in countries where prostitution is legal I'm pretty sure what he did is not.
Problem is its probably be your word against his, so if you could get any proof (preferably legally) that would help, he must have contacted these people somehow, I guess email / craigslist or similar, there should be somewhat of a paper trail.
See if you can talk to a lawyer, that would be best.
>>
>>16587214

You were willing to do it for free, with any guy he put in front of you, why shouldn't he make a little cash off it? It's fucked-up that he didn't give you a cut of the profits, but your moral outrage doesn't make a whole lot of sense
>>
>>16587258
>>16587258
Will contact my lawyer tomorow when he gets in work.. I am just so upset right now I need to relax.
>>
File: bait.png (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
7 KB, 224x225
Maybe not, but probably bait
>>
Lol omg. So as long as he said they were his "friends" you didn't mind sleeping with complete strangers?
>>
>>16587214

Honestly, strangers from Craigslist are probably safer than real "friends" of your lying junkie pimp boyfriend.
>>
He's 30m tall?????
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 340x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 340x453
If you haven't already let him know that you're onto his scheme, I have some sound legal advice for you. For the sake of irrefutable evidence buy a recording device( the easier to conceal, the better). Once you've done that, agree to go on one more "hanky-panky" adventure with him and his customer. Keep the recording device handy an recording at all times especially when key information about his business, cash exchanges, etc are stated. ( if you feel uncomfortable and any time feel free to leave) As long as you record the incriminating evidence there is a high chance that your case will pass in a court of law.
>>
>things that never happened
but let's just pretend they did.
>>
>>16587276

You realize there is quite a difference in having consensual sex and being sold like a piece of meat behind your back right?
>>
>>16587214

I don't understand.

You were willing to do it for free but get offended when they say they pay?

Is it because he charges pretty cheap? Or didn't cut you in enough?
>>
>>16587273

Do that, I hope everything turn out okay.

If you haven't already, don't tell him you know. Might be useful if you need to trick him a bit for evidence or get access to his email or whatever (although I guess he would use a fake one if not stupid).

Also, you never know, have you considered the guy who told you this might actually be the one lying? Probably what your boyfriend will tell you if you ask him, and I wouldn't believe it, but it IS a possibility.
>>
>>16587279
Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 539x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 539x538
How much were you worth op?
>>
>>16587469

He'd be pimping you out regardless, I don't really see how it's any different if he's passing you around to his friends, if these aren't people you've met and socialized with in the past. You met these people, you talked to them, and you consented to have sex with them. Everything that happened was your choice.

Your boyfriend is a total sleaze, and by the sound of it, he owes you a good bit of money. But I don't see why you should suddenly be grossed-out or outraged by the sex, or even go so far as to suggest it might've been rape, when you were present and willing for every second of it.
>>
Yeah...I'm gonna go with 'things that didn't really happen' also...
>>
I actually knew a woman who was in a similar situation, only she was more actively coerced. Like, "Hey, if you don't blow this guy, I guess we just don't have the same kinks, we should probably just split up."

Splitting up would've meant she'd be a single mother to three disabled children, which are ironically all different degrees of disabled because of the father's shitty genes. So she'd do it, but be really upset.

Turns out he was coercing her into screwing/blowing guys to help ease his business negotiations or something like that.
>>
>>16587570
Not everyone's first reaction is running to the police you know.
Depending on time of day it might not be possible either. Getting input and/or support from some random strangers might help you clear your head, pick the best course of action or just make you feel better to.
>>
>>16587343
Except in many places it is illegal to record someone without their consent, lol.

That and this is a troll.
>>
>>16587276
I trusted my boyfriend at the time. If they are friends of his they are friends of mine
>>
>>16587777

Think about it this way, then - they weren't paying to have sex with you, they were just paying for temporary friendship with your boyfriend. So at the time, they WERE friends of his and, by extension, friends of yours.

So it's all good, right?
>>
>>16587214
define
>really heavy into drugs
>>
>>16587214
Wasn't there a reddit post like this a while ago? Shit baito my friend
>>
File: 1447971044006.png (221 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1447971044006.png
221 KB, 327x316
>>16587214
>Women
>>
That's actually a good bait, i lmao at the end.

Thanks for the laugh op.
>>
>>16587214
what are you complaining about, you enjoyed this though I would be angry he got paid and you didn't
>>
copypasta from reddit
>>
>>16587214
Great bait mate. You really got them going.
>>
File: 1446546270410.jpg (248 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
1446546270410.jpg
248 KB, 800x1160
That was a good one
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.