[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i bought my mom a\ tablet for christmas. and im stuck between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dir;.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
dir;.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
i bought my mom a\ tablet for christmas. and im stuck between unboxing it and setting it up for her, or letting her unbox it and set it up herself

i dunno what she would want to do and i want to keep it a secret,,'

Help?
>>
is she a literal retard?
if no then let her set it up herself and she can ask for help if she needs/wants it.
>>
Set it up for her in secret. The worst part of any electronic gift is spending an hour or more setting it up.
>>
Unbox and set-up for her.

Then leave a note or background on it that says Merry Christmas mom or some shit for extra points
>>
File: 84041896.jpg (68 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
84041896.jpg
68 KB, 600x399
>>16586861
Set it up for her. And put a sweet picture as wallpaper.
>>
>>16586942
Is that an example of a sweet picture?
>>
Was it the Amazon Fire tablet? In any case, but especially with the Fire, you should unbox it to check for dead pixels. There have been lots of reports about that and today is the last day to request a replacement in time for Christmas.
>>
>>16586971
Depends on your mom's sense of humor and style. Likely not though.
>>
>>16586979
it is the Fire HD 8. I hope to god there's no problems I just want her to be happy
>>
>>16586985
Maybe instead of hoping to God you should just open the box and hit the fucking power button.
>>
>>16586861
Give it to her new, offer as you hand it to her that you can set it up for her if she wants.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.