[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly does Sex feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 5a812ce11fc270ed0bb8e22d045efdd6.jpg (123 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
5a812ce11fc270ed0bb8e22d045efdd6.jpg
123 KB, 1680x1050
I've never had it at all, but I' m really curious on what it is about the act that makes people feel good.
>>
>>16586328
>open your mouth
>stick finger against the inside of your cheek
>close mouth and suck on your finger against the inside of cheek
>move finger in and out
>repeat

It's like that except with your dick in a vagina, and it makes you feel good instead of making you feel like you're a baby again.
>>
>>16586328
their dick getting tingly and/or being able to share yourself with someone. it goes from the first, to both, to the second as you mature.
>>
It varies, dependant on you're attraction to the person and what's going through your mind.
>>
Its good but probably overrated by virgins.

The orgasm itself is not even better than masturbating, and having sex with a condom is literally worse than fapping.
>>
File: Stallman.jpg (3 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
Stallman.jpg
3 MB, 3504x2336
I think it's more of a matter of principle more than anything.

I.e, the person has succeeded at the ultimate goal of life, the process of procreation. Or that society deems it as a necessity.

As a virgin, my opinion is obviously questionable. But I imagine that it, like any drug, provides a fix with strong withdrawl effects.
>>
>>16586328

Imo, really depends on how much you are into the girl. And yes, infatuation counts as being into the girl.
>>
The basic feeling of sex does not change from masturbating to intercourse. However, unlike masturbating, having sex makes you feel good about yourself.
>>
>>16586464
>The basic feeling of sex does not change from masturbating to intercourse

You've never had sex have you?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x722
Like a bag of sand
>>
its probably not what you expect and it depends how much you like the person
>>
>>16586468
Yeah.

Actually, I'm starting to think I might be the only person in this thread who has. It's been a few years though, I'll say that. Yep, you can still have long dry spells even when you're not a virgin.
>>
I think the biggest difference between masterbation and sex isnt so much the dick/vagina. You can replicate the feeling of a dick with a dildo or the feeling of a vagina with a pocket pussy. But its hard to replicate the interaction. Kissing, the weight of someones body on yours, the groping, the emotions, etc.
>>
>>16586490
Physical sex with a women feels different and better than whacking it.
>>
Overrated, I still fap sometimes.
>>
>>16586501
Yeah and I said as much. But sex is still sex is still sex. Whether it's your hand, or a pussy.
>>
sex ain't all that great without the emotional part.
>>
If you care about the person its one of the best things in the world

If you don't, then there are fleshlights that will feel better.
>>
dumb question but I wouldn't ask elsewhere: do you absolutely need to pull your foreskin to have sex? I've been emotionally scarred from shock penis images I've seen as a kid and I don't want to pull my skin ever. I can fap this way no problem though.
>>
>>16586664
>do you absolutely need to pull your foreskin to have sex?
You need to when putting on a condom.
>>
>>16586846
Oh fuck. I guess I gotta practice that shit then. I hate this, I wonder if I'll never enjoy sex because of it.
>>
>>16586859
You should probably be able to pull your foreskin back just to clean your dick properly anyway.
>>
>>16586863
Yah I'm aware of this. I just don't bother cleaning my penis unless I'm 100% sure I'm gonna use it. Either way I can't help but cringe at having my skin pulled back.
>>
>>16586875
See a doctor if you notice that you also have physical problems with pulling your foreskin back (the skin being too tight or whatever).
>>
>>16586889
Yah I probably should. I hate having a penis.
I'm good enough with my hands, maybe some potential sex partners are into that stuff enough to make up for it.
>>
Damn I have the same problem, and I've never even seen penis shock images (if you got any, do post them). Uncircumcised and I just can't imagine pulling my skin back..
>>
>>16586938
*brohug*
feels.jpg
>>
>>16586328
hey liz.
>>
>>16586938
Seriously, if you feel like your skin is too tight and that it would hurt if you pulled it back, go to a urologist.
>>
>>16586328
when i have to do all the work, its less fun and more tiring, but if the girl helps with some of the thrusting, its really enjoyable. hate the dead fish girls that just starfish on the bed and moan. first gf was like that. half the time i was so turned off i couldnt tell if i was cumming or peeing inside her
>>
>>16586970
I've tried it, and it doesn't hurt, just feels weird.. it's like I'm tearing my skin off.
>>
>>16586493
>a pocket pussy
A what now?
>>
Interested in a girl's answer.
>>
>>16586859
Or you could just get girls who are either tube tied or on the pill.
>>
Like licking a pelican
>>
>>16586454
>strong withdrawal effects.
My friend in my college is 35 and experienced but hasn't had sex in several years, he goes crazier than I did when I reached puberty when he sees even decent looking women pass by.

I'm a virgin and he kinda puts me off on wanting to have sex because the withdrawal thirst is most definitely real.
>>
>>16586328

The physical part of sex alone is actually quite disappointing, maybe that is why people who go fuck a hooker to lose their virginity are often very disappointed. Putting your dick into a vagina is way less tight/stimulating than masturbating, otherwise people would not use their erections etc.

Don't get me wrong, sex is fucking amazing, but just like riding a bike you first gotta learn how to do the basics. From then on you can only get better.
>>
>>16589378
Interesting. I guess that's why people have sex toys
>>
>>16587322
Fleshlight bruv
>>
>>16586664
>>16586938
Femanon here so I can't really relate at all, but is this something your mom should have done for you as a baby during baths?
>>
Like salty coins and wet milk
>>
>>16589859
That is how it tastes.
>>
>>16589815
Can you make one?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.