[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad for me to mutually not want children with my wife? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (853 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
853 KB, 600x338
Is it bad for me to mutually not want children with my wife?

Why?
>>
>>16585996
Wut? If you and her both don't want kids, what's the problem? What advice do you want?
>>
I can't speak for everyone but I know that I do not want kids. I know I know I know "B-B-BUT YOU SHOULD GIVE SOMEONE THE SAME CHANCE YOU HAD". Fuck that, I don't want an ungrateful brat for 18-20 years sucking up my time, energy, and money. I see young fathers and mothers at my job and they look miserable.
>>
>>16586007
Both families ignoring you as time goes on. Is it worth it?
>>
>>16586011
Just speaking for myself here: Sure I can live a life free of real responsibility but at the end of the day I know I will not accomplish anything in my lifetime. I make a decent amount of money and when I die all of it and all of it along with my possessions will go to some people who would basically qualify as strangers. I wish to have a child and give them all the opportunities I never had as a kid myself, and to have someone who in turn would care about me in my senile years.
>>
>>16585996
If it's something you and your partner agree on I see no problem with it.
>>
>not wanting to give her your seed

Faggot detected.
>>
there is no problem with that, just make sure both of you are not going to look back one day and regret not having kids
>>
>>16587840
100% agree. this is the only potential problem
>>
If you don't then that's fine, just don't lie to yourself. I met this old 70 yr old couple that never had kids. They fly airplanes and travel a lot and are happy. So it's doable
>>
Mommies! Mommies! Mommies! on 4chan! Tell me how to live! I can't decide how to live my life! Please! Can you live my life? You tried! Didn't work? Too bad!
>>
>>16586725
Are you fucking stupid?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.