[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have $2000 saved up. Would that be enough to have a hitman kill me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x468
I have $2000 saved up. Would that be enough to have a hitman kill me?
>>
paypal me the cash then kill yourself.
Seriously tho don't do it. Things will get better.
>>
No, it's enough to buy something fun to do though that would make you not want to kill yourself. Like a fun trip.
>>
>>16585249
Buy bitcoin.
Watch it appreciate and buy drugs from deep web.
>>
>>16585263
>>16585264
I'm not looking for pity. I just want a cheap and practical way to off myself because I'm too pussy shit to do it.

Life isn't the problem - it's me.
>>
>>16585281
What's weighing you down?
>>
>>16585281

We don't want you to die though bro. Shit's gonna work out.
>>
>>16585249

Going rate for most I've seen is ~$10-15k
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 201x220) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 201x220
>>16585276
You can hire a hitman from the deep web right? Any specifics? How do aI know they'll actually kill me and not just rob me?

>>16585290
>>16585293
I just can't deal with the way life goes. Everything's pretty meaningless. Relgion is a sham. Family doesn't really matter. Friends won't really look out for you, and you for them because everyone just practically lives for themselves and you can't expect too much from people. Pets will only come to those that feed them the most.

Everyday, I get up to go to a job to pay the bills so we can prolong a life I really don't want to live. The returns for living don't really amount to the hassle it takes.

Sure, there are good moments, but I'd trade it all to have never been born. Death has too many possibilities like hell or the pain of death, but it's curse we carry from being born - which none of s chose to do.
>>
>>16585321
How professional are those? And how did you contact them?
>>
>>16585327

Either worldwide in scope or individuals that travel. Either way I'd say very professional.

No idea about contacting, I've never looked into it further.

Just go on TOR, look up some addresses and prepare to get vanned because the entire thing is exposed now.
>>
>>16585324
I don't know what to say. But i hope you find something or someone worth living for.
>>
>>16585324
Just find something to do, it looks that you depend too much on people.
>>
Since I have decided not to kill you I thought I should tell you that I would've. 2000usd is pretty cool man. I feel like I'd be able to talk to you about anything considering I'd be your executor, which is a nice bonus. You can probably find someone down on their luck who'll do it, don't give up.
>>
>>16585324
Holy shit you're edgy beyond edge. Save the money and just kill yourself. Fuck.
>>
>>16585249
Yah call me lol
>>
>>16585324
What you are saying is true. But life is a struggle bro, keep on pushing. One day youll look back and be glad you did
>>
File: 1436124596979.gif (2 MB, 649x472) Image search: [Google]
1436124596979.gif
2 MB, 649x472
>>16585324
that's deep my nigga damn
>>
Are you really that desperate to not go to the gym today?
>>
>>16585324
of course religion is a sham. thank god its not real. family is always over-rated. *shitty* friends won't look out for you, but real ones will. are you a shitty friend? i take it not. you're not the only non-shitty friend out there, it's just that they're hard to find. my best friend growing up i met outside and didn't have to feed her for her to keep coming to visit me every day. sadly she (my cat) died a couple years ago and life's been a lot harder without her. there are good moments mixed in with the bad, like you said. and i can tell you've had at least as many bad as the good, as with me. i'm still trying to find a few friends who care about shit as much as me, and though i don't have them i know my other pets love me for more than food. it's why they appreciated me more than my parents growing up even though my parents were the ones to feed them. if you need a friend but don't have one right now, you could maybe try going to a shelter and seeing if an animal walks over to you as soon as you walk in like my youngest and last pet i got did
>>
I felt that too, but i never wanted to pay somebody to kill me. I just went for a big walk in the mountains and think a lot. I broke my leg and than i traveled back home. Now i fell like an other person. Maybe you should just quit your job, quit your habits and start a new life. It is never too late.
>>
>>16586266
Already did my treadmill and weights for today, thanks for asking.
>>
>>16585324

lol, this is about what this guy I knew sounded like before he offed himself. He said he was going to kill himself about a year prior, and no one took it seriously. Then he killed himself and everyone was like "Omg we didn't see it coming!"

Anyway, I don't understand you OP. I have a friend like you, he says something like "If I had a button that could make me poof out of existence, I would do it." I am like "Nigga, why don't you just shoot yourself." Then he goes on rants about...I actually don't know what, shit makes no sense. Same with you.

There is a shitty Korean movie about a woman hiring an assassin to kill her "Kiss me. Kill me." It's shit, but seems apropos.

Uh, I dunno man, you probably don't really want to kill yourself. Just go do something interesting.

Learn to lucid dream or something. You can always kill yourself later.
>>
How do you make sure the hitman kills you? because I want to do the same and I want to give him lots of detail about how to kill me but I'm sure he'll either run away with the money or just shoot me. Hitmen irl aren't all Pierce Brosnan smooth and fancy like in movies or are they?
>>
>>16585249
Buy a yacht and travel the world.
>>
File: 1441163039012.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1441163039012.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>16586297
gas yourself
>>
>>16585324
>How do aI know they'll actually kill me and not just rob me?
You don't. You could promise someone a billion dollars and that wouldn't guarantee they'd do what you want, when what you want is for them to kill you. Because that means you're looking for a hitman who got into the business, not for the money, but because they felt they were doing a good thing and helping people, no ulterior motives, no enjoying inflicting pain.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.