[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the ACTUAL keys to success? >Inb4 DJ Khaled bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What are the ACTUAL keys to success?

>Inb4 DJ Khaled bullshit
>>
>>16585042
If you are 16+ then you already know the keys to success.

there is no short cut other than luck.
>>
>>16585042
Define what success is to you first, then you find what you need to do.

Do not believe that there is something as successful in everything. Define what you want and go for it. This is your life and you need to live it.
>>
>>16585042
Discipline.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-get-the-succ.png (42 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-get-the-succ.png
42 KB, 600x700
>>16585042
>Bend over
>Take off pants
>Put her head on ground
>GET SUCCSEX
>>
Persistence and luck
>>
>>16585042
Single-mindedness and determination, along with a lot of luck.

The richest people in the world (aside from those who inherited it) knew no later than teenage what they wanted and began as teenagers to work for it.
>>
You need to be driven to find the answers to your questions, you'll consume huge amounts of information doing that.
Second you also have to want you. Although this is probably a given, a lot of people don't care for things that will make them successful. Instead of thinking 'cool I'll fill that industry niche' they think might only care for their thesis or something.
>>
Discipline
>>
>>16585042
>success
success to what though?
>>
>>16585042
Be da best.
>>
Social acumen.
>>
>>16585042
work your ass off more than the other guy
>>
>>16585042
Work smart not hard.
>>
>>16585042
Seeing as you didn't specify success in what, I'll give advice that covers the most broad sense of it
>Save enough money from your monthly earnings to pay off some of the next month's bills while saving money
>Develop your skills for your interests or your career
>Don't spend more than you earn
>Don't waste silly amounts of money on things that you don't need
>>
>>16585042
Hard work, luck, flexibility, and always being on the lookout for opportunities.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.