[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I don't know what to do every time me and my gf have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
So I don't know what to do every time me and my gf have sex right in the middle of it when it's really getting hot she has to stop and pee??? Wtf other time I ask her to go before but she still has to go it suck I don't even get to cum
>>
Pic related any fem Anoms have any thoughts
>>
>>16584920
Maybe she's a squirter and she's scared or embarrassed
>>
this is obviously a concealed dick showing off thread, but youre hitting her bladder with your big cock, yeah its so big. happy now?
>>
You don't get back at it when she comes back?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 365x214
>>16584924
My thoughts are that this is a blue board baby boy
>>
A sudden feeling like the urge to pee is how most females describe the feeling before they cum/squirt. She's probably an in the closet squirter imo. Put some towels down beforehand and tell her you don't mind if she squirts a little and to just push through the feeling or try and ignore it
>>
let her pee on you as you make love
put extra sheets underneath and let her rip

it's fun
>>
>>16584933
Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't it kind of kills the mood and just can't get back into sync
>>
>>16584927
I think it might be it I have told her that I am fine with her just letting go and just go with but she's still very timmed
>>
>>16584930
Is that a problem being to big? I don't want to hurt her
>>
Does she cum?
>>
>>16584992
Sometimes and when she does it's amazing
>>
This is a SFW board you asshat.

And, of course, reported.
>>
>>16584920
Does she really have to pee? For some women the approaching-orgasm intensity can feel very much like a full bladder, and she may be afraid it's pee when it isn't.
>>
>>16584920
Fem anon here...

I say an hero OP ^_^
>>
>>16584920
i had the same issue with one of my exes. however it was doggy style that would make her feel like she had to pee.
>>
>>16585429
this. i dealt with the same shit. get a towel and tell her to let it out because if she just peed, its not peeing that she has to do. my gf was too insecure to do that and it was annoying cause the logic was it's not pee
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.