[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bounce my legs up and down involuntarily, bite my nails, chew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I bounce my legs up and down involuntarily, bite my nails, chew my lips, and push up my glasses literally 100% of the day. Should I see a doctor? Psychologist or neurologist?

People think I'm nervous but my legs just go. And I'll find myself spitting out a fingernail while I'm thinking "i'm doing pretty good on not biting - oh shit"
>>
You should call the cops
>>
Get the police involved. They'll know what to do.
>>
>>16584740
do this
>>
>>16584740
>>16584747
Is this a meme right now or a joke i don't get
>>
>>16584756
No and no. You should call the cops if it's that bad
>>
>>16584761
Uh huh
>>
Hey guys i need help
>>
Have you tried calling the cops?
>>
Just stop doing it.
>>
just be yourself
>>
Whoever came up with the idea that jiggling your leg means you're nervous was an idiot. It's just a habit, but probably not one you'd have picked up if you didn't have too much energy. Ditto for all the others. Start working out, vigorously. Run until your legs are tired, lift weights or do pushups until your arms are sore, and I bet you won't do none of that shit.
>>
I heard people that bounce their legs a lot live a lot shorter lives than non-bouncers. This is just weird and unnatural, I'd complain about it to your doctor and don't let them send you with nothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.