[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
For the 25 years i been alive i have experience nothing but pain and struggle. From age 5-7 i was molested by my step sister and her husband. Both of my parents are Mexican immigrants. So i experience both of my parents get arrested and deported multiple times threw out my life. Growing up i was so angry and ashamed of been poor that i consistently lied and sold drugs too try to get money , i made alot of mistakes in my life that i could never explained to myself the reason.From 18-21 i was addicted to drugs ecstasy cocaine and alcohol At the age of 22 i became a father but about 9 months ago . The mother of my child walked out. I feel like i cant control my emotions. I been close of ending my life multiple times in my life. Im lost.
>>
>>16584553
do i just kill my self and save my child from been let down by me
>>
>>16584553
You have a child. That's too much responsibility to think of suicide, she doesn't have to pay child support or some shit that fucking bitch? I would be mad but don't do anything, chin up you might just be too pessimistic. I'd be happy to have the means to support a child, It means I'd be well off. And you need to be a good example for him/her. It should be easy if you love him/her enough to keep living for.

I'm sorry about the shit that's happened. Think about your child, think about your emotions, how they can change so quickly. If you die, what happens to your son? His/her mom walked out and now you kill yourself will begin his new life as fucked up as yours became.
>>
I know but for years that thought has been wondering in my head everyday. i look at my daughter an smile , wanting to become a better person but for some reason. Along the way something always goes wrong. I have failed at mostly everything in my life. Is this all life is pain?
>>
I Have not slept in over 4 days I been abusing vyvanse for quite a while. i am trying to find the door but is so hard.
>>
If you're ever really set on it there's the GGB and also a shotgun. But where will your daughter go? If you really can't stand life then find the best place for your daughter to grow up in because leaving your daughter alone means fucking up her life...
>>
>>16584606
Also, make sure you do the shotgun or GGB thing right. Whatever you try, make sure it kills you and not just ruins your body without killing you.
>>
File: 1450179280061.jpg (266 KB, 899x1284) Image search: [Google]
1450179280061.jpg
266 KB, 899x1284
During Catholic exorcisms, the afflicted is shown a crucifix, depicting Christ dead on the cross, in order to remind him of what he has done, and to inspire hope by making today's problems seem insignificant compared to what your ancestors accomplished while nailed to a cross
>>
but how can i put everything in the pass , how can i let go of all the pain in my heart an all the memory in my head that drive me insane. How can i Let go of the past?
>>
>>16584628
Close your eyes and focus on the threads of light behind your eyelids
>>
I Tried getting closer to god , but my life has to much sin around it ,for me to stand before him.
>>
>>16584628
You need to thrust yourself into the future. I recommend you join the Army, get BAH, and support your child. Now that you're a parent, preventing them from having the life that you've had should be your primary priority. They are now your only motivation, your only care, your only concern in this world of madness. Make them happy and make them shine.
>>
Then let the Goddess come to you
But would you answer the call when the bell rings?
>>
>>16584651
Yeah dude, join the army and kill some people. Why not?
>>
>>16584553
You now have a child. Time to man the fuck up.
>>
Due to my background i cant enlist.
>>
i feel like the only time i can thing straight is when i smoke weed. Is the only thing that has kept me sane. I provide for my daughter moneys is not the problem anymore. I just want to find a way to deal with my unbalance emotions.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.