[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this super sexy girl has been fiending for my cock the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_maje7seKTc1qc8ii7o1_1280.jpg (454 KB, 561x621) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maje7seKTc1qc8ii7o1_1280.jpg
454 KB, 561x621
So this super sexy girl has been fiending for my cock the last like seven years, but she's caught the ol' herps. Recently I've finally been able to put together the cash to make a three hour trip to finally make a dream real. Here's the question: is it worth it to try fucking a girl with herpes without catching it? How would one go about fucking someone with an incurable STD without catching it? Obviously the goal should probably be NOT fucking her, and I understand that, I welcome people telling me why it's a bad idea. With that said I'd also appreciate advice on how to actually do it if I decide to.
>>
it's a bad idea because herpes.

but if you are dead set on crushing it
>condom on for the whole thing
>make sure that fucker doesn't break
>no oral without a dental dam
>no fingering without gloves or some shit like that
>wash like fuck afterwards
>get tested every 6 months for the next 3 years

I have no firsthand experience, but apparently herpes isn't too bad. you deal with some flare-ups, but you can live life fairly normally. the social stigma is the worst bit of it.
>>
>>16584015
Hey OP

Herpes is blown out of proportion frequently, and understandably so. STDs have a very negative connotation in media for obvious reasons. Herpes in particular is probably the best STD you could get besides Chlamydia or Gonorrhea (which are tested for commonly and easily cured w/ antibiotics). The symptoms (if any are even present) are typically mild and tend to consist of some occasional itching for a week every month or two.

25% of people have the genital kind of herp, and about 75% have the oral kind. If you use a condom, you probably won't get it. If she's on the medication and you rawdog her, you almost certainly won't get it. Since she knows she has herpes, she's probably on the medication. Ask. And the thing is, if you do get herpes, it's not even that bad of a condition. The medication will control your outbreaks and make it nearly impossible to give it to someone else.
>>
OP, I've got a question. You've had the chance to dick this girl for seven years, but you've only just now been able to afford a three hour drive to go see her? What's that about?
>>
>>16584086
Well this is pretty sound advice, but I have some more cents to throw in.

The transmission rate of herpes from female to male is pretty low. Just wearing a condom cuts the percentage down to something like 3% as long as she isn't having an outbreak.

As for some anecdotal "evidence"; I've had HSV2 for about five years now. My previous boyfriend and I would have unprotected sex (no medication, no condoms, nothing) and he never caught it. We were together for about four years.
I'm seeing someone new now, we've been having unprotected sex for just under a year (although he will typically always shower directly after sex) and he is still clean. So there you go.

Anyways the stigma against HSV is kind of dumb. Nobody really cared until the company that made the drug to control symptoms started a campaign in the 70s to make people feel bad about it.
>>
File: 1445856211475.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445856211475.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>16584033
Thanks for your take, God everything is pretty much doable there except I wouldn't really want to deal with the dental dam or the gloves for fingering. Both of those seem so...not sexy. But either way I appreciate your take and I'll keep it in mind.

>>16584086
One part of what you said really stands out, the part where you said getting it would end up with me on medication that makes it almost impossible to give to someone else. Does that mean the chances of me contracting it from her are really low? Like, I don't expect to go in balls deep raw here, but would it be safe to say, let her sit on my face without stretching some latex over her pussy first?

>>16584095
Well we met when I was like fourteen. I had a girlfriend for a long time, which then fell apart. After that I was depressed for a long-ass time and couldn't hold down a job for very long. When I finally did I was too busy going out with friends and hitting strip clubs to save enough money to make the trip. Now I have the cash, the drive, and the time. It really sucks that she had to get herpes like, right around the time I could finally go fuck her senseless.

>>16584145
I'm glad you've been able to live such a normal life despite it, your story really makes it seem like just going down and fucking her wouldn't be too risky after all. I wasn't aware of the ad campaign back in the 70's either. Fucking companies doing stuff like that always trips me out, like the campaigns for wedding rings or diamonds in general. It's wild how much stock people put in commercials and billboards.
>>
>>16584231
Life with HSV is pretty anticlimactic. It really isn't as bad as people think. I mean oral herpes isn't that devastating...

Companies can be pretty shitty. That's really the only reason I don't take the medication. I don't want to support a company whose business model is to ostracise their customers over what is really a non-issue.

Anyways I strongly recommend you look into the statistics for yourself. My boyfriend felt a lot better about everything after he did, maybe you will too.
>>
Tell her anal is the safest way for herpes sex
>>
>>16584145
>>16584358

I understand that you want to be happy despite having a permanent sexually transmitted disease, but you're being incredibly self-serving by encouraging people to have risky sex that will leave them dependent on pharmaceuticals to manage their illness
>>
>>16584378
I'm not encouraging anything, I'm presenting him with facts so he can make an informed decision. I encouraged him to look up the statistics for himself, which I do for anyone who has questions about HSV. Additionally, people with HSV aren't dependent on pharmaceuticals at all, in fact they're completely unnecessary. The only reason to take them is to ward of the social stigma that was created in order to sell those drugs in the first place. I don't see what's wrong with educating people on what it's like living with an STI, or having a partner who has one.
>>
>>16584525
>>16584378
I still appreciate it. I have to try to not look only at encouragimg advice. I have to seriously consider the negative consequences.
>>
File: 1393478465077.jpg (204 KB, 824x867) Image search: [Google]
1393478465077.jpg
204 KB, 824x867
Bump
>>
>>16584015
>>16584015
Goddamnit OP. This is an open and shut case.

Potential pros vs potential cons.

Pros:
You had sex, something literally billions of people on earth have done, and hundreds of billions more have done before you were even born.

Cons:
If any one finds out, this tarnishes your reputation in society - "The guy that had sex with the herpes chick".
Men will respect you less. You couldn't get laid so badly that you needed the chick with the STD
Women will respect you less. You may have and STD
You'll respect yourself less, most likely.
YOU MAY CATCH A PERMANENT STD.

Seriously, what benefits are there to this situation? It's just sex. Get it with someone else.Something so common that you seem to think is worth getting in a very dangerous way. This is like rollerblading with a bomb strapped to your foot that might go off. Why do something so common in an unnecessarily dangerous way? Do you need it bad enough to risk ruining your life and shutting infinite doors to potential mates in life? There are STD dating websites. She can go fuck someone with an STD off there. It's unfortunate if she caught herpes from nonconsensual sex, but that's barely ever the case.

Don't be stupid. You don't need a 200 post thread to figure this out.
>>
>>16586137
See originally I kinda felt the same way about it you did. But after the first few posts of this thread it doesn't seem like such a risky thing to do. She's not going to tell anyone, and if she does who gives a fuck 'cause she lives three hours away. I've been experiencing quite the dry spell and this is really my only lead that doesn't require me to lay a couple months of ground work first.
>>
OP, think ahead. If you catch the disease, your future sweet girlfriend might not want to be with you because you are carrying a STD and maintaining a relationship with someone with an STD when she can be healthy, is something a sweet girlfriend would not do no matter how nice you'll be. It's too much work. You are fucking up your entire future only to have your balls emptied.
>>
>>16586419
That's a good point. Fuck. It's just such a pain trying to find another girl around here to fuck, 'cause I have to lay all that ground work.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.