[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 or 3 weeks ago I more or less out of the blue fell in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: arguecat.png (190 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
arguecat.png
190 KB, 400x323
2 or 3 weeks ago I more or less out of the blue fell in love with a good female friend of mine who I've known for over a year
Were both 20 and go to the same university
Tomorrow we're gonna watch some anime at my flat (inb4 weeb) and my roommates will probably sleep till the evening so it will be just the 2 of us
I planned to tell her and see what happens, but frankly I'm afraid I won't have the balls to do it.
>>
>>16583651
k
>>
When you are at it try to get touchy feely and see how she responds it, prepare some popcorn and do it like you prepared it up, you might as well think about showing her some funny videos or something if you are not a talky person, nothing much to say just gl
>>
Lol you won't do shit you pussy. Who confesses after watching anime? Slogging away not enjoying the episode, nervously waiting for it to end and then sprining it up to your friend who came for only anime.

Scrap the idea. Ask her out to coffee when you two are not watching anime so it isn't weird.
>>
>>16584345
This

>>16584320
You can dot his still but care and not make her think you are a weirdo
>>
>>16584345
Kek
Don't do an emotional confession
I mean you've known her for a bit, so just tell her how it is. If she is not appalled by the idea, you can still go out for a date.
Buy I think taking her out for a coffee and making a big fuss of everything is just gonna make it more awkward.
>>
>>16583651
>>16584320

Nice samefag bump. The numbers in the corner show there was no new poster when you posted that.

Good job samefagging a shitty thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-20-10-12-31.png (284 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-20-10-12-31.png
284 KB, 1080x1920
>>16585175
I think you dun goofed Mr Holmes
>>
>>16585219
>jpeg editing in 2015 is impossibIe

You're fooIing them!
>>
>>16585227
>implying I would edit a pic on my fucking phone just to troll some anon
Actually I'd do that on /b/, but not here
>>
I'm always surprised how afraid people are of their own emotions.

Worst case scenario: you have a few awkward moments and are sad for a bit.

Best case scenario: you meet the love of your life and live happily ever after.

Or you can just sit on your hands and wonder what might have happened.

The choice is yours, but to me the answer is obvious.
>>
K i didn't tell her because my roommates git up early and the room was full of people
Fuck me kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.