[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be over at soon-to-be-moving-away coworker's house helping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: erm.png (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
erm.png
13 KB, 200x200
>be over at soon-to-be-moving-away coworker's house helping him move
>yesterday, he took me out to dinner
>today, we spent a few hours talking about life in his kitchen
>at one point he gets up and starts massaging my back
>then he asks to give me a foot massage
>massages feet on his lap, after he's done keeps playing with my feet and occasionally strokes my leg up to the knee
But!
>he has never done anything explicitly romantic.

I'm confused. Is he just a touchy feely type of guy? I'm trying to flirt with him a bit and show interest but I'd be mortified if I'm coming on to a guy who's just super nice and gives massages to his friends. Also, while massaging him, my feet were on his crotch until I noticed and made it so I wasn't touching anything inappropriate. Would a guy notice that, like would it make him uncomfortable?
>>
He took you out to dinner and paid for it? You don't do that unless you're interested.
>>
>>16583068
romantic actions dont have to be explicit, be happy and grateful he didn't just go to make out with you at first. he wants to be a gentlemen about everything and probably because you haven't seen that before, you don't know if he's just being nice. he does have interest in you and he's mature about it, and with that i can tell you he would think of your feet being near his crotch as being on hip lap, not his junk. it wouldn't make him uncomfortable
>>
>>16583074
Yes, he paid, and he always compliments my looks, it's incredibly kind and sweet of him. But he has't made any move to kiss me or even hug me, he just rubs my back and plays with my hair.
>>
>>16583087
Damn offering to give a foot massage is just a weird as fuck move. Trying to initiate a kiss would be a lot better.

He is in to you, just doesn't have the balls to make a real move, or thinks in some weird twisted way that his foot massage moves are teh shit (ie. he has watched too much chick flicks).

I say again, he is in to you.
>>
>>16583087
>>16583118
Thank you both for your input. I know on paper it sounds like odd behavior, but let me tell you-- I'm not talking for all girls here, but for me this is true-- if you want a girl to get really, really into you, do what he's been doing.

Basically, before, I thought he was an ok person but didn't see him romantically. but the gentle touching, compliments, and so on without actually confirming attraction really raised a lot of questions. Ambiguity is sexy to me, I guess. Basically, if a girl accepts your invitations to do this sort of stuff, she is interested. And so when he was massaging me (I am NOT a foot person) it just felt amazing to have his hands on me because it was quite ambiguous, I suppose, and I wished he'd do a bit more, but he did not. I am very happy you think he is interested. Thanks, guys!
>>
>out for dinner
>back massage
>foot massage

>never done anything explicitly romantic

did you eat lead paint as a child
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x202
>you will never take a girl out to dinner and afterwards give her a back and foot massage
>>
>>16583177
Apparently!
The thing is, although we'll be collaborating over Internet after he leaves, he will leave indefinitely, far, far away on Monday. Tomorrow is the last time I'll be around him in person, as far as I can tell. It always feels so close, yet so far. He has definitely been the one leading in terms of pursuit. I want him to make a move. Are there any ways to kind of hint to him that I do? It's been ages since I've had any guy do anything for me and I'm quite inexperienced, so I'm awkward af, but I'm pretty darn sure I do want him.
>>
>>16583211
At this point, you could just tell him. Or wear something revealing, and ask for a massage.
>>
>>16583211
you don't wanna be awkward but you don't wanna manipulate him. you know that somewhere inside. if he doesn't make a move, you have to, and there's nothing wrong with that because there's essentially a 0% chance he wouldn't accept it. there's no need to feel uncomfortable with him because he's obviously not the type of person to judge so just be yourself and enjoy yourself. i'm glad you don't see what he did as awkward because i dont either. the norm in society is usually a shitty direction to go, so using that for a standard is pointless
>>
File: tumblr_m1qin1NP5N1rsbbifo2_250.png (77 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1qin1NP5N1rsbbifo2_250.png
77 KB, 250x250
GEEEEEZZZZ anon!

That niggas playing you like a fiddle
I myself give girls back massages and it melts them, but a foot massage!

That nigga wants some pussy
he even took you out
and he knows your moving

HOW FUCKING OBVIOUS CAN HE BE WITHOUT telling you LETS HAVE SEX

God you're like that main character in anime that's a male and is completely oblivious to the obvious sexual advances from the female characters around him

Just fuck him before you go, hes beyond friendly

>hey anon are you attracted to me, or do you like me as more than a friend
the awnser will be yes
>mmmk lets go up to my room

And then you sex
>>
>>16583168
Anon that's called grooming
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 238x195
>>16583211
Just fucking tell him. Us men can be very unaware to women's actual feelings at times, just like you are to his apparently.Yeah I'm nice and I might rub my friend's back if they're complaining about pains or something, but I'm not going to sit there and massage someone's feet and back unless it's a girl I like.

There's a few times where I really liked a girl and thought it was apparent but it wasn't enough to make them sure how I felt. Only for me to find out later from someone that they really wanted to be with me but were expecting me to make a move.

Stop expecting the guy to always make a move. Just fucking tell him.
>>
>>16583512
She can't do it. How do I know? Girls are like this. Girls don't have balls after all. They still expect guys to chase them after they've royally fucked up multiple times, it's crazy.
>>
Men like sex. This man wants to have sex with you. He is nervous or something and that's why he hasn't made a move. You don't rub your coworkers feet and legs if you aren't interested in him or her. The only one who can't see that is you because you're the one in this situation. If he is romantically interested is something you'll have to find out on your own, but he's definitely sexually interested. So that's that.
>>
>>16583457
Grooming is when a old man grooms a preteen and then forces them into secrecy, though?

>>16583512
Well, the relationship is kind of innapropriate because he's my superior, the man, and the instigator. I will be happy to do certain things with him, but if I'm the one making a bad move I feel like I could really offend him and ruin my future job prospects.
>>
Hey OP, this is how you appear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtbSthgYh0U
>>
>>16583068
He's interested. Man are really simple. If he started massaging you, especially your feet, then he's really into you. I don't know any guys, that would want to massage feet, out of the blue, unless they have a fetish for feet. just tell him how you feel, se if he returns your feelings.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x321
>>16583556
Or you know, you can just ask him if that's why he's doing it and stop pushing this bullshit idea of the guy always has to say something first.

If you're going to make excuses as to why he should bring it up and you shouldn't, then you will never know or go anywhere with it. Eventually he'll forget about you and pursue someone else.

If you're going to play this kind of game, you're probably not worth the time.
>>
>>16583634
>if you're going to play this sort of game, you're probably not worth the time
Damn, someone's bitter.
>>
>>16583653
Just being honest, anon.

It's just like how someone who'd date anyone isn't worth the time. If you're going to play the "it's his responsibility" game when you think there's a mutual attraction, you have no right to complain if he doesn't pick up on it and moves on.
>>
Have you ever played Sims, OP? Remember how after your sim gets to know another sim a little you have the option to massage their shoulders? That option is under the "romantic" tab.

Seriously now, he wants to love you, marry you, impregnate you, spend the rest of his life with you and raise a happy family. Or at least he wants to fuck you.
>>
>>16583710
Remember that "it's his responsibility" isn't a game, it's how women are wired.

They simply don't make moves. A subtle hint is pretty much the biggest "move" you will see from a woman.

Every man has to remember this.

Of course if OP doesn't make a move she has to realize her responsibility in the matter (she probably will), but it won't change the end result.
>>
>>16583710
Not all situations are equal. Look at the facts: op is presumably virgin, inexperienced, shy, and not in the position on the job ladder to be bold with her boss. Sometimes, being passive is wiser. I vote for OP to continue to accept this guy's advances, but not make any moves herself. if they sleep together, good. If they don't, maybe it was for the better. It sounds like if this is forced, she will regret>>16583758
it.
>>
>>16583556
Woman can groom young boys

Grooming happens in prison

Grooming is everyones game, no age or sex bracket
>>
The guys not even shy

If he "makes a move" like these fools in this thread want and it is the wrong move then its OVER

But how could he mess up, hes making it so obvious

Well apparently he is doing the right thing cus op is so retarded she cant see the obvious, OR she choses to not see the obvious becuase she is a like all woman crazy and continuingly playing a game.

Op knows he wants the pussy, but she wants to play stupid like her fantasy halmark channal specials were the guy does EVERYTHING even to the words, while she lays backs having as much control of her life as a twix bar has to stop being eaten.

Sage
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.