[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been over a month and I still feel as shit as the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
It's been over a month and I still feel as shit as the day we broke up. This week I succesfully passed a couple of pretty demanding courses at my uni but I still haven't had any good feelings, no satisfaction what so ever. I went out with a friend of mine yesterday, it was pretty cool evening but still, it was there.

I don't eat much. I just try to get my brain of off these feelings everyway I can, I get drunk when there's money for booze, get high, drop pills...almost every night now. Most of the times alone.

She was the only thing that made sense in my life, I never really had any lifegoals or anything but when I had her I knew I have to continue living because it was just beautiful. Someone who cares about you and you care about him the same way.

The only person in my life I ever cared about is now gone and I just don't know anymore. And I don't even hope for getting together again, I would just want to hear from her sometimes, like how she is, that'd be enough...
>>
time heals everything, but the most important thing is to keep moving forward. time will help, but you can't get trapped in a endless cycle.

and learn from this experience. be a realist with the next girl you meet. you HAVE to accept that you don't own her. it's just your turn. never catch feelings.

>inb4 beta virgin wah wah

i've been in two serious relationships and both ended in disaster. 5 years and 2 years. relationships are a waste of time with girls these days.
>>
>>16582927
But how can there be more turns on both sides, I mean, if you tell someone that you love her, that she is really the world for you and you mean it from the bottom of your heart, how can you tell that to someone else?

Is it all just fucking meaningless?
I don't get it. I don't understand anything anymore.
>>
>>16582915
Time's the shit.
>>
>>16582939
you come to accept she wasn't right for you, wasnt mature enough or didnt fit your personality. and you realize that next person is. maybe that person will end up being mature enough, maybe they wont be. you don't say these things to someone anymore until you overcome your naivety. the girl or you obviously weren't mature enough for a relationship, or on the other hand you just didnt match right. i'm guessing the girl was immature here, and in order to see through your life blinders in the future don't take anything she says as the truth, only determine whether she cares or is mature by her actions
>>
>>16583195
love blinders*
>>
>>16582915
why did you break up?
>>
>>16582915
Life's too short to stay stuck on one girl.

Try to keep it moving in regards to girls---there's a lot of them out there.
>>
>>16583195
Maybe I was the immature one even when older than her.
>>
>>16583199
The main cause was probably that we were stuck in a long distance relationship. She was supposed to move to my uni next school year though.
>>
>>16583201
either way, when things weren't meant in the moment it's not like the future can wipe the past. might she have been someone you could spend your life with? sure. but you weren't ready and that's okay. i've been through that situation too, almost everyone has. if they were ready to forgive you, knowing you could mature, then they might have been right for you. if not, then it just wasn't right and it's something to accept and grow from as a person. LDRs are the most stressful thing ever because a relationship is a lot of work. almost no one does it, but if you really want to have a healthy and not dysfunctional relationship both people have to talk about every little problem and insecurity no matter how small. and all the small good things too. people don't realize this and relationships fail as a result. that's why mine just did too
>>
>>16583261
If only I could stick to this, before...always.
>>
>>16583310
i hear you man, me too. it's truly worth writing on a sticky note and placing above your bed and/or other places and reading it every day. we've been conditioned to not take relationships seriously and us with good intentions suffer and make mistakes all the time. do your best and go out of your way to remind yourself every day
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.