[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend and I are going to start getting sexual. We've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 92380843.jpg (51 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
92380843.jpg
51 KB, 540x304
My boyfriend and I are going to start getting sexual. We've been taking it really slow and haven't done anything until now, but it's obvious that I'm chubby (5'9", 190 lbs) and I'm really nervous I'll turn him off when he sees me naked. I've read that being confident is a big turn-on, but how can I fake this confidence? Any tips from guys who like chubbier girls?
>>
Just don't look like your rolls have rolls mmkay.
>>
Show a pic because I honestly can't visualize that height and weight.
>>
I don't mean this crudely, but if he's with you he can't get anything better than you so there's no reason to be insecure.
>>
Read the sticky on /fit/, start watching your calories and start lifting and doing cardio TODAY.
You'll be amazed how much more confident you'll be but also how much better you'll look over time.
Over time you'll just look better and better and each time he'll be more impressed.
>>
>>16582347
Wear your body with pride. Look at some big women on TV and films. Does Queen Latifah apologize or hide away? Shake that body in his face.
>>
>>16582347
Just remember that he already knows you're chubby and he's attracted to you anyway. Unless you've gained and lost weight 50 times and have a bunch of weird and extremely noticeable fat deposits, the chances of him being turned off by your nakedness are nil.

>>16582578
Or he just doesn't mind. Not everybody thinks thinner is always better. Also
>he can't get anything better than you
>anything
>thing
>>
>>16582578
That's not true. Sometimes people get into relationships in the beginning and then feel trapped.
>>
>>16582347
GONE SEXUAL 2015
>>
>>16582347

He is your boyfriend, not an one night stand, he knows that you're fat and will give no fucks when his dick gets wet
>>
>>16582581
You can do this, but don't get too discouraged if the numbers on the scale don't go down. Women don't seem to burn calories as efficiently with exercise as men do. But it will make you look more toned if that's worrying you. If you're already exercising and have a more toned look then I wouldn't worry about it. (if you've seen an overweight person who exercises but is still overweight, and an overweight person who's sedentary, you can tell the difference - the person who doesn't exercise looks softer and flabbier, the person who does will still obvs look overweight but their fat won't be as droopy and they will look more husky, stocky, or voluptuous than just fat)
>>
>>16582347

My gf is about your height and weight (i think, I've never asked, never cared).

From personal experience he either gives a fuck or he doesn't. It's out of your hands so don't worry about it. And given that he's with you, he probably doesn't.

Just relax and try to enjoy yourself. When you're genuinely having fun, everything else disappears.

>>16582578
Kind of an asshole thing to say btw. Honestly, objectively I'm probably traditionally better looking than my gf, but I don't give a fuck because I still think she's attractive, and what's by far more important to me is that I love who she is.

I've turned down enough girls who I thought were physically attractive, but who's personalities I hate, to know that I'd never trade my gf for a vapid girl who's only draw is her looks.
>>
>>16582347
Girl, he probably love's whatever you got. He knows your chubby. Smother that boy, he'll love it.
>>
>>16582614
> Kind of an asshole thing to say btw

Let me clarify, better is subjective and better is not merely physical.

You're also saying that your girl is the best you can get, which is the foundation for a good and faithful relationship.
>>
>>16582578
That's not true. I broke things off once with a much thinner girl for one who was fairly overweight, because she was smart and hilarious and her smile tied my stomach in knots every time I saw her. It helped that she took very good care of herself otherwise so her face was always gorgeous. Would she have been more attractive if she'd lost the weight? Yeah. Did I give a shit? Not after the first few days.

I don't know why people get so hung up on weight. It's just a physical flaw like any other, makes you less attractive than you'd otherwise be, but it's not *** disgusting. *** A beautiful girl isn't suddenly hideous because she's struggling with acne, either.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.