[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm out of town, met cute guy last night. We hit it off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.png (154 KB, 476x309) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
154 KB, 476x309
I'm out of town, met cute guy last night. We hit it off and almost hooked up. Sadly he was too drunk to function.
Although there was no sex I really enjoyed my time with him because how much of a gentleman he was. I would like to try hooking up again, but idk if I should wait for him to contact me, and if he does, I wouldn't know how to ask him.
I'm afraid that I will put him off if I'm too forward.
>>
>If I ask him to fuck me he might not want to

Di... Did we just discover Female autism?
>>
> Sadly he was too drunk to function.
> I really enjoyed my time with him because how much of a gentleman he was.

wut, a drunkard gentleman
>>
>>16582297
Sadly it does happen, idk if it's because of a lack of challenge or what, but its not rare.
>>
>>16582297
you just went full retard, there have always been female autists
>>
Why don't you just work out and lose weight if you're ashamed of it
>>
I think you want to insinuate, not bluntly ask for it.

Text him "I wouldn't mind meeting you again... it kinda feels like we missed something. What do you think?"
>>
>>16582550
Thank you for the first actual helpful tip.
>>
>>16582651
would have been your second if he wasnt so drunk ;)
>>
>>16582345
>female
>autism
>feminism
>>
>>16582661
Underrated post
>>
>>16582282
He will obviously fuck you if he already spent that much time with you.
Why are you worrying about this you fucking retard
>>
>>16583696
Because it's not the first time a boy flakes on me when he's about to score. So I want to acoid that from happening.
As of now I sent what >>16582550 suggested and no reply.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.