[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: YouCamMakeup Sample-3.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1160) Image search: [Google]
YouCamMakeup Sample-3.jpg
80 KB, 1080x1160
My gf calls her work mate babe infront of me. They have been doing it as a joke since before we met but it just seems so disrespectful, what do?
>>
>>16582249
It is a joke dude calm down a lot of people have that joke
>>
>>16582249

Seems disrespectful to me but im in a similar situation where something bugs the shit out of me and my gf think sits no big deal.
>>
>>16582266
>>16582267
Hmmmm two conflicting responses,I guess I'll take it with a pinch of salt
>>
Call a friend who is a girl babe in front of her. Women are the queen of shit double standards and im willing to bet 100 dollars that the friend would want to fuck her and loves that nickname
>>
its just a prank bro

kissing prank GONE SEXUAL 2016 co workers edition
>>
You either accept it, talk to her to make her stop or break up.

Not much else to it really, though you are probably being cucked at this moment already.
>>
>>16582275
>Women are the queen of shit double standards

Lol yup this is my current problem with my gf. It's cool that I'm blocked from her instagram where a guy is hitting on her and calling her babe on her pics, but I deactivate my fb for a few days to get a break from drama and suddenly my phone is blingin
>>
>>16582315fuck why can't they just be straight forward
>>
>>16582332

I honestly don't know dude. This has been the best connection I've ever had with another person and never questioned my trust in her at all ever. I never really use social media but I was randomly bored at work and decided to see if she posted anything and was blocked. She says her friend must've done it, but it's been a month and she hasn't unblocked me even though I've brought it up numerous times and told her I think it's disrespectful.
>>
>>16582339
Hmm. I don't like the sound of that couples shouldn't hide things from each other
>>
>>16582275
But thats not fair because It was my thing before it was your thing and WE WERENT EVEN DATING OMGOSHHH!
>>
>>16582339
That's super sus
>>
>>16582387

lol right? i told her it just made me feel shitty like if the dude is saying that's my babe on a picture of you correct him OR let me correct him. Meanwhile she's mad that I'm retweeting shit and "putting my problems" out to the world. LOL
>>
>>16582249
>it just seems so disrespectful, what do?
if it bothers you tell her it is and why it is -> its disrespectful to you
if she understands it its fine, if she doesnt it means she doesnt respect you either
if its the latter things will go downhill and you'll be in the same boat as this anon
>>16582267
>>16582339
>>16582443
women are cunts if they lose respect to you hence its important to always stand your ground
>>
>>16582249
it's not a joke it is a thing she has with another dude that binds them together separate from everyone else, including you. She's not hiding from it but you have been. Have the guts to call it what it is and decide if you are ok with it being a fact of your relationship or find another woman that wouldn't dream of doing something like this.
>>
>>16582249
A collegue I hooked up with once also calls me babe, it's just a joke bro. Nothing to be worried about.
>>
>>16582249
It's a cultural thing. Some people from the South (USA) call perfect strangers Darling. Some men call every other man Bro. It means nothing.
>>
>>16582249

If it's really bother you, then talk to her, communication is the key for a healthy relationship, don't let it consume you because you're afraid to sound possessive or piss her off
>>
>>16582443

I'm sorry to say man, but you're probably a cuck, man up and confront her directly, don't accept drama or bullshit excuses as responses

Me and my gf don't hide anything from each other, i have the password of all her social medias and free access to her phone and she has mine

Our relationship couldn't be better and we never fight about suspicious things, only about common bullshit that always leads to end in sex

Also, i barely check her stuff because i trust her and because she is not willing to hide anything from me

Trust is something that you build, not something that magically appears
>>
>>16582561

Subtle bait
>>
Dude what the fuck, drop that bitch. I'm a chick who would never dream of doing shit like what these chicks are doing. We exist, hard to believe though it may be. Seriously, this is just the first step.
>>
>>16582249
The issue isn't that it's disrespectful. This is too small of a thing to be considered "disrespectful" in the sense that you feel the need to correct her behavior and/or feel offended.

The true issue here is that type of "joke" usually indicates an underlying affection for each other, meaning that your girl is actually attracted to her work mate. No question. I'm male, and any girl that calls me "babe" at work - and there are several - I know beyond a reasonable doubt I could bend over and fuck - boyfriend or not - whenever I want. Is that fact? No, it's a feeling that I'm confident in. So your girl is attracted to this work mate and he wants her ovaries too.

But does that mean she'll cheat on you? That's up to her inner character and how you treat her. If you give a woman what she needs, you obviously reduce the chances she'll stray. Why stray if you're satisfied? But a person's inner character matters too. If your girl is just a cheater - for whatever multitude of reasons - she's going to cheat.

So what do you do? Be the best person you can be to yourself, treat her how you want to be treated, and take no shit. If she cheats, burn that bitch and leave. But don't let it affect you too much. You should always be striving to make yourself the best you can whether your girl is cheating or not, you hear me?
>>
In my experiences with women, from what I've experienced myself and seen first hand what women are like, in addition to the numerous stories I've read on here during my breaks at work and such, I will never, ever, ever trust a girl. Ever. I will always have a mental and emotional barrier up never allowing myself to become attached.
>>
All of my female friends call me babe. I call them babe, too. I don't think it's a big deal.
>>
It's not a "joke." It's called having a work husband
>>
i probably wouldn't take that shit, but i'm insecure cuck.

i call my one friend babe and we tell each other we love each other all the time, but we don't mean it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.