[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is up with women being to frightened to take a step forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1401490358597.gif (872 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1401490358597.gif
872 KB, 500x321
what is up with women being to frightened to take a step forward /b/?

there's this girl
we've met over the course of 4 months multiple times for some days.
she said she isn't over her ex yet and that she isn't ready for a new relationship yet.
fine by me, told her i would wait.

but now she increasingly thinks about her old stuff, resulting in her telling me that we should end it because she wants to get back in contact with her ex.

yet a few months before it started with us, she told me that she had no feelings the one time she met her ex again.

what is up with that?
i'm confused as fuck.
>>
>>16581828
Just stop talking to her and never reply.
>>
>>16581828
>she said she isn't over her ex yet and that she isn't ready for a new relationship yet.
fine by me, told her i would wait.
>fine by me, told her i would wait.
>told her i would wait.

lmao
>>
>one woman did something
>why do all women do this?
Why do men generalise so much?
>>
>>16581878
Because women's emotions are like rubber, easy to dent, but gets back in shape fast. Men's emotions are like rock, they are hard, can take a lot, but if they break good luck putting it together again.
>>
>>16581886
Ahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
>>
>>16581828
>/b/

You seem lost.
>>
>>16581828
I have the same situation right now op. But I'm seeing a guy that can't get over his bitch exgirlfriend. It's honestly downright annoying. Him and I both got out of our relationships during the same month. Makes it worse cause we'd actually be pretty great together.

But anyways, it really just depends on if she's worth it or not. Like do you really like her a lot? Is she one of those proper great chicks? Are you willing to be respectful and wait? And even if she doesn't pick you are you willing not to be a fucking twat about it?
>>
>>16581828
It's not women. Set /adv/ on catalog mode and count all the posts by male OPs unable to get over their lost Exes.
>>
>>16581828
you're a weak ass bitch with a feminine brain who can't keep his woman in line. her ex is more of a man than you are, and despite her reasons for leaving him (or getting dumped) you just dont compare
>>
>>16581886
You just answered by generalising even harder? Sure the post you replied to could be considered doing the same thing, but in this context I'd think it's intentional.
>>
>>16581828
>what is up with women being to frightened to take a step forward /b/?
Your error is assuming they're all motivated by fear. Some are. of course, but most have a very different motive: filtering out men who are afraid to step forward.
>>
>>16581920
she is worth it
but
she told me that she cant see a future with us two, that she cant get over the guilt feeling that she gave me us a chance and not her ex

been crying every 10 minutes like a little girl
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.