[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh nelly. I'm a good looking chap, I am. Girl's do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: metaphorical_wolfboner.jpg (91 KB, 663x800) Image search: [Google]
metaphorical_wolfboner.jpg
91 KB, 663x800
Oh nelly. I'm a good looking chap, I am. Girl's do enjoy my appearance, and I get matches on tinder for days. However, despite my looks, I fail to draw the appeal. I'm a sex deprived horndog and girls can sense it the minute they talk to me. They think of it as pathetic but I can't help it. I'm at the point where I am medically sexually frustrated. How can I channel my hornyness into something that gets laid?
>>
>thinking looks alone are enough to get your laid
Pretty boys are a diamond dozen
>>
>>16581656
prove your looks pretty boy..
>>
>>16581659
Looks ARE enough to get you laid. Ugly people simply don't have access to hookup culture.
>>
>>16581663
The number of guys here who are perfectly okay looking, or even better, but fail in this 'hookup culture', are proof that you're wrong. Also even ugly people engage in casual sex
>>
>>16581661
Are you saying I should act like the person I look? I just don't know what that act would entail.
>>
3 sentences in and I'm cringing hard at you.
>>
>>16581676
They're asking you to post a picture and prove you're good looking. I think I found your problem: you're an idiot.
>>
>>16581681
Ya me too. Trying to fix it though you know?
>>
>>16581682
Or perhaps an outside thinker??.. Nah.. your probably right.. But shit to my defense its pretty late.
>>
>>16581683
Alright mate, I'll be real with you.

Cut down hard on the "oh nelly" "chap" "horndog" bit. Silence is golden, try to not say too much. Make the bitch talk, show her she isn't worth your time. Make her work for you a bit, don't wolf at her.
>>
>>16581682
THIS... there are a lot of delusional people that THINK they are attractive, but they in fact, aren't.
>>
>>16581687
Tbh I don't normally talk like ed helms trying to do a british accent but yes silence. But i still have to talk yknow?
>>
>>16581689
But people tell me I'm pretty ;_;
>>
>>16581698
>people
Your mom doesn't count, neither does the rest of your family. Where's that picture of you again?
>>
File: my face.jpg (118 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
my face.jpg
118 KB, 680x907
>>16581753
>>
>>16581773
I totally would.
>>
>>16581656
You need to get an ugly girl, bang her for a bit. Get a bit of confidence around women and you won't be sex deprived.
You won't need skills with uglies with a face like that.
>>
>>16581785
PS I'm ugly.
>>
>>16581773

Why is there so much blur?
>>
>>16581790
Lowered the quality to receive it faster. Also shitty internet.
>>
>>16581788
For real though, if I were to see an ugly chick, I get her number and just bash butts?Aren't their other ways to boost my confidence?
>>
>>16581824
It's confidence in that situation you need, which will come with experience.
Try not to base everything round wanting sex. Guys with girlfriends are always more attractive because they don't need you for sex. Talk, be amusing.
>>
>>16581835
>Try not to base everything round wanting sex.

Damn, and you know what. That's always the recurring thing. If I understand you correctly its confidence in the situation, so I don't really see how fucking an 'ugly' girl would boost my confidence but I think it would help treat my sexual frustration if anything. But then again maybe the pint up frustration throws off my confidence... Would it be possible channel my Sexual frustration into a form of successful flirting?
>>
>>16581846
Do people plan how they're going to flirt? I don't realise I'm doing it most of the time, it just happens.
Don't show them too much attention. If they know you want them that's half the game gone there.
>>
>>16581852

.>Don't show them too much attention.

What's the right amount of attention?
>>
>>16581874
The right amount is when they are working towards a conversation too. Don't just talk at them endlessly or they'll get bored. Make them initiate stuff too. If they don't move in to the next girl.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.