[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm real sad and also it's cold.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: coffee1.jpg (82 KB, 617x885) Image search: [Google]
coffee1.jpg
82 KB, 617x885
sometimes i still think about suicide.
>>
>>16581618
Why think about suicide when you can think about stroopenwafel instead?
>>
>>16581628
what is stroopenwafel? if you're not too busy we could chat on 4chan tonight
>>
>>16581635
I had three young, hot french girls in my truck going across the country, and stroopwafel is by far the hottest thing they showed me once we closed the curtains.

Set it on top of your coffee as it's cooling, and enjoy your stroopwafel once it's heated up.

I'll try not to get too distracted.
>>
>>16581628
I too am interested in your lord and saviour stroopenwafel
>>
>>16581645
did you do anything to those poor girls? are you like a sexual predator?
>>
>>16581654
No. They were all older than me. One of them broke their arm on a cross country bike tour of the US, so I took them out to Mount Rushmore so they could skip the nothingness of the Dakotas.

Probably the worst thing I did to them was take them to a drive-in diner and ordered one of everything. Corn dogs and corn nuggets blew their minds. They'd never had root beer before, so they had really mixed feelings about root beer floats.

>they had all just finished medical school
>I gave them all the ameriburgers I could
>>
>>16581669
how old are you? why would bright young girls ready to start their medical careers be driving around with a trucker? especially in america. america is a dangerous place.

kind of sounds like a super rape-y hostage type situation desu.
>>
>>16581669
anyway that sounds like a pretty fun time. sorry for being such a bitch. kinda having a bad night.

glad you got to hang out with french girls for some reason. will be a good memory to reflect back on when you're old and stuff.
>>
>>16581680
26. They were all 27-29. They're European. Taking 6 month vacations is what they do to get away from the stress of their 4 day workweeks. They took so fucking many pictures of cows.
>>
>>16581618
Don't, think about Hanako instead.
>>
File: how-to-eat-a-stroopwafel.jpg (141 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
how-to-eat-a-stroopwafel.jpg
141 KB, 800x533
>>16581699
What's got you down, sempai? You sound like you could use some hot stroopwafel.
>>
File: madonawhore.jpg (49 KB, 367x524) Image search: [Google]
madonawhore.jpg
49 KB, 367x524
>>16581702
hey you're almost my age. go figure. maybe we could be friends or something. probably not though.

>>16581708
there's no reason to type it all out. just stuff. life is hard and lonely. and bad things happen. you understand.

i don't think i want to live anymore.
>>
>>16581726
Good luck with your life Anon
>>
>>16581726
Who knows? Maybe?

Life can be shit, but isn't life at least a bit better now that you know about stroopwafel? Imagine the thousands of stroopwafel-tier discoveries you've yet to make in life. You could be drowning in stroopwafel revelations some day, but you'll have to stick around to find out.
>>
>>16581740
people like me don't get to discover stroopwafel. maybe you don't understand. i'm gonna take a full bottle of melatonin and hope i wake up next year.
>>
>>16581748
How could I understand? You haven't explained anything. I don't even know who you are.
>>
>>16581752
i said i was lonely. do the details matter so much? loneliness is universal and you should understand that. everything on the way there is just fill in the blanks. or may as well be.

some tragedy and fun. loss and hurt. anymore i don't know what to do with myself. guess i'll take a quick shower and change out of my work clothes, as a start.

i'm not good at talking to people. words come out wrong and they get weirded out. idk how to make a connection with anyone.
>>
>>http://7chan.org/grim/
>>
>>16581780
sorry if i'm being too emo for you. isn't there a serious suicide board somewhere? you should link that instead, if you know where it is.
>>
File: certainstroopwafel.jpg (161 KB, 801x383) Image search: [Google]
certainstroopwafel.jpg
161 KB, 801x383
>>16581774
D-do you want to be forever alone together?
>>
>>16581783
are you forever alone? you were just driving around with 3 french girls.
>>
>>16581782
Is that not good enough?
>>
File: stroopwafel-ait.jpg (852 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
stroopwafel-ait.jpg
852 KB, 1000x667
>>16581787
Despite the gift of stroopwafel I don't think 20 hours 6 months ago really qualifies as a change in lifestyle.
>>
>>16581794
is what not good enough? the link to other people feeling sorry for themselves?

>>16581799
it's probably hard to find people to date as a trucker. i bet you spend more time away than you do at home. is it good money?
>>
I too want to kill myself op.
I've been trying to think of reasons to live but all the ones I've come up with don't actually make me feel any better. I'm going to start writing my note.
>>
>>16581812
I stopped having a home again this year because I didn't see the point in it. Sold my house, and didn't renew the lease on my apartment. I didn't have anyone to come home to, so I didn't keep up the charade. Since 2010 I haven't dated anyone I didn't know before 2008. My dating pool is exhausted and I haven't been able to meet anyone new in the 5 years I've been trucking.

Yeah, the money is nice. I bought my brother a house this year. I have enough money to buy whatever I want, but I don't buy much because I don't have a waifu to buy anything for. 4 more years and I'll probably give up and buy a wife.
>>
>>16581822
Don't kill yourself. I'm tired of everyone dying.

>>16581825
What kind of wife do you want? What kind of life do you want.

I want a loving husband who's also my best friend. And friends and a cat.
>>
File: 20151012_125629.jpg (908 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151012_125629.jpg
908 KB, 1920x1080
>>16581830
The last person I dated had been my best friend my entire adult life. That's definitely something I enjoyed.

I actually don't know what I want anymore. I wanted to own a dairy farm that I could work on with my waifu, truck for fast cash, and have time and space to do science as I've always wanted to do before coming inside and spending the evening with my waifu, cooking dinner with her, eating together, cuddling, and enjoying being around one another before doing some really kinky shit then going to bed. I think that might just be her fantasy imprinted on me, though. At the very least, I know I need a lot of land away from people, and someone I can be close to every night.

All I have for now is my cat. She's nice, but a cat is not fine for everything.
>>
>>16581837
I just spent 2 hours discussing death note technicalities of Death Note. What does he really need to write into this notebook? Which name, what if person changes name over time?
>>
>>16581842
That's one series I wasn't able to get into. I was still staffing anime cons at the time, and the fandom absolutely destroyed any chance of me watching it.
>>
File: 1322785883624.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1322785883624.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
What's happening, Char-Char?
>>
>>16581645
Stroopwafels. Literally syrupwafels.
We have them here in belgium/the netherlands too. It's ok.
>>
>>16581837
I want that, too. Chickens and maybe some cattle or something. Country girl.
>>
>>16581618
So do I. I don't think I'll do it, but it creeps into my mind every time things seem bleak.
>>
>>16582698
That sounds nice.
>>
>>16581618
You never really forget about it.... it will stick at the bacl of your mind forever or well for me it does I'm happy with things now I've turned around a lot of the bad things but I occasionally think of it my advice to you is don't let it overwhelm you and change the negatives in your life or at least make an effort
>>
>tfw you hope OP isn't dead
>>
I don't want to hijack your thread, but I'd also like to talk to, if you'd like, we can talk.
>>
>>16584171
You and me both, brotato.
>>
>>16581618
OP, I feel the same way too.

Sometimes when I'm hurt, I think about the time puo puo (my Chinese grandma) would give me a kiss on my boo boo when I scrapped myself up pretty bad.

Think of good memories if you have any. Drink some coffee (like da image).

As for being cold, is that internal or external?
>>
I hope you're still around OP.
>>
>>16581645
>Let me just put on my TRlP to Iie for attention on the net!
>This is gonna be such a good post peopIe need to know who made it in case there's a screen grab of it!

What a faggot.
>>
i'm somewhat in the same boat except i've determined that i'm going through with it unless some sort of significant turn of events occurs within a month. i'm exhausted with struggling to keep afloat in the tumultuous sea of my health. it's been a lifelong battle and i've done the medical, the spiritual, the physical and so many combinations between in regards to treatment only to continue to be stranded. i am grateful for all the good that is in my life. i have loving and supportive people in my life which i can always count on. i have access to comfortable shelter, opportunities for work, opportunities for schooling and the little material things to keep me entertained. life wouldn't be bad if i had a different body. funny how so many things can add up yet one thing can overshadow them all. so much potential without the means of becoming realized.
i look forward to the peace of nothing.
>>
>>16581830
Everybody wants those things. Why not go get them?
>>
Good night, OP.
>>
I'm alive. And getting drunk tonight.

Pretty sure my coworkers hate me. Overdose is the way to go, but you need to do it right. I think I'll spend all of money on drugs.
>>
>>16585077

Co workers come and go. Don't fret over them. But stay alive.
>>
>>16585131
Why do you care if I die? I could just be trolling adv for attention. Or I could be a horrible person who deserves to suffer. If you really knew me you might want me to die.
>>
>>16585168
k
>>
>>16585172
Sorry. I don't mean to be mean.

Thanks for showing me some kindness. It was a wasted effort. It's hard to listen when you're hateful and full of guilt.
>>
File: Perfect.gif (632 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.gif
632 KB, 320x180
>>16581618
Op is fucking Holiday go on a trip to some warm country
>>
>>16585186
>It was a wasted effort. It's hard to listen

You are so fucking desperate for attention it's ridicuIous. lt's obviousIy why you made this thread and keep returning to it.

Everything about this thread is stupid and it's not even asking for advice.
>>
>>16585198
Why point out the obvious? Of course I want attention. I'm lonely and it would be nice to talk to someone if I really knew how.

If you don't think I'm a risk to myself, and see the thread as being pointless for that reason, then why even post? It almost reads like you're wanting me to kill myself to validate the thread. I don't think I'll ever understand people.
>>
>>16585241
>why even post?

Ask yourseIf that. This thread is a waste.
>>
>>16585245
Are you like annoyed that I'm here crying for help? I'm honestly curious about why you're here giving me shit when you could just roll your eyes and move on.
>>
>>16584882
I've been trying. Made some small progress. But there's a lot of opposition along the way, and I have a terrible habit of fucking everything up. It's all very tiring. I'm not a very energetic person.

Add in depression and anxiety and I fall to pieces from time to time. There's nothing unique or particularly interesting about how I got here. But the older I get the more serious the suicidal thoughts seem to get. I'm in my late 20s and this is not the way I imagined my life going. Is it really worth continuing the fight? What's supposed to be important in a person's life? If you don't have anyone to say goodbye to maybe you should just let go. Or make a thread on 4chan so the kids there can tell you that you're not suicidal enough to be cool.
>>
File: 1450534517529.jpg (416 KB, 1777x1777) Image search: [Google]
1450534517529.jpg
416 KB, 1777x1777
I have the whole day to kill time.

Are you still cold? get some tea or something, you wont feel good if you're cold.
>>
>>16585404
I can tell the room is cold, but feel hot and uncomfortable. And sleep won't come.

So who are you?
>>
>>16581618
move to a warmer country
>>
>>16585415
Welsh CompSci student in my 20s, alone in a house in the middle of an old-style English city. I don't feel like reading what I need to, so I've just been playing chess online.
>>
Good morning, OP. I hope you had fun last night.
>>
>>16585391
>Waiting 45 minutes to bump this garbage thread with a nonsense post.

This is pathetic.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.