[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does tinder show your profile to every single girl you swipe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tinder.jpg (80 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
80 KB, 640x1136
Does tinder show your profile to every single girl you swipe right on or does it decide whether or not to show it based on some algorithm they have? I'm wondering if thousands upon thousands of women have consciously swiped left on me, because holy shit that would be depressing if it's true...
>>
It bases it on the algorithm they have. And they might not see you depending on how much they swipe and what they have their age and distances ranges set to. I think they do try to put people that have already swiped you right towards the top of your pile.

Just so you know though women have their choice. Any vaguely attractive women is swiped right by literally every single guy using this app.
>>
>>16581258
I think my ratio of matches to likes since I started using tinder a year ago is something like 1:50. Is that supposed to be normal for a guy or does that just mean I'm exceedingly ugly? Also almost all of my matches are below average looking women (the more I use tinder, the more I start swiping right on less and less attractive profiles out of frustration, just to see if I can get something)
>>
>>16581244
They have an algorithm to decide which girls to show you, after that it's every one you swipe on.
>>
>>16581274
sounds like a wonderful app to begin with, and that you're doing the right thing with your life by using it. i've never even checked tinder out, heard of it and knew how fucking awful that was. try looking at what you say and even just do by using tinder from an outside perspective and be happy when you stop after learning your lesson
>>
>>16581323
Well I don't really know what else there is for meeting women.
>>
>>16581326
i haven't looked into it myself but i'd try craigslist or dating profile sites before something that give me a bad and shallow vibe like tinder. i'm not saying it's the devil, but the whole idea of it isn't something i'm fond of. good luck either way man. i didn't come in to judge and it's hard to not make that clear without saying it sometimes
>>
>>16581326
Have you tried actually leaving your house?
>>
>>16582317
I'm too socially inept to know how to talk to strangers without coming off as 100% creepy, so I try not to talk to women irl.
>>
>>16581258
Newsflash: not by me. She has to be special in some funny way or like 16/10 on the looks scale. Otherwise what sets her apart? Ass and titties? All dudes have dicks, doesn't make em special, now does it?
>>
I feel bad using Tinder. I can't be like girls who want all the validation and shit. Isn't it like hey! I'm a chump! Please please please fuck me? Please?! No?! :( x1000000 for all guys.
>>
>>16582649
Okay, but the average guy doesn't get to be picky.
>>
>>16582656
Fair enough. Still, I might be below average but still too arrogant and snobby to accept what I should be getting. Or hopeful, whatever.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.