[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starving myself to death. what should I do with my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: smiling-bear.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
smiling-bear.jpg
392 KB, 1600x1200
I'm starving myself to death. what should I do with my life before it eventually just ends?
>inb4 'don't starve yrslf anon ur better than that!'
I deserve this. I just want to enjoy the rest of the time I have.
>>
Take 30 hits of LSD
>>
Good luck.
>>
>I just want to enjoy the rest of the time I have.
>I'm starving myself to death.
I'm getting mixed messages here OP. That's one of the less pleasant ways to go by a long shot.
>>
Forget what I said before. Take 40 hits of LSD.
>>
You should come over and play some guitar hero and drink some beers with me.
>>
>>16581233
whether it's now or in the afterlife or a future life, some day you will have to learn self-forgiveness. i'm sorry you made a mistake
>>
What a supremely painful way to die.
>>
>>16581245
I want to physically feel death while also experiencing life as best as I can. I want to torture myself but also reward myself for not eating. I want to be completely in control. I know it doesn't make much sense to many people.. just want to feel.
>>
>>16581247
how mad will it drive me?
>>
>>16581249
no beers for me anon! strictly vodka.
>>
>>16581256
why is not eating something that should be a reward? self-sacrifice rarely serves a purpose worthwhile. i just wish i knew what was going on
>>
>>16581260
You'll be sitting in a bathtub screaming about manta rays and giraffes.
>>
>>16581270
because I'm fucked up and like to practice self-control. I want to push myself to the point of losing my life because I don't deserve it and I just really can't stand to live this way any longer.
>>
>>16581271
cool beans! will consider.
>>
>>16581278
i can only say>>16581250
again. it takes some people a year to forgive themselves, some 10, some 80, and some many lifetimes. i hope you can turn things around for the better before losing this one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.