[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain what happened here? Why am I a micro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: wut.png (250 KB, 338x1519) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
250 KB, 338x1519
Can someone please explain what happened here? Why am I a micro aggressor?
Was it my lame buns, Was it cause I generalized the liberal party as the liberals?
>>
>>16581218
You fucked up by discussing politics with a female in general. Women relate to politics from what they see on social media and by what their celeb idols represent. Whenever my gf brings up her liberal shit "ideas" I just nod and furiously try to change the subject
>>
>>16581218

You were even slightly pro Trump. I'd probably just tell you to fuck off after that.
>>
File: why.jpg (8 KB, 249x212) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
8 KB, 249x212
>>16581224
>You fucked up by discussing politics with a female in general

Damn. Like damn. Maybe that's why I suck.
>>
>>16581218
You can never win an argument with a liberal. They're basically zombies.
>>
>>16581228
But I said slightly, and for the republican...I agree with their capitalistic ways. and survival of the fittest, even though it's not very fit right now.
Am I really gonna never talk to this person again?
>>
>>16581228
That's not very equal of you.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (8 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
8 KB, 200x300
>>16581228
How will you feel when Trump wins?
>>
>>16581218
"Cis white male"

You are wasting your time. Look at the standard "Please don't cause me grief. I'm getting trauma from this conversation".

Liberals in this day and age, should be called victims. Because thats all they want to be. You're a CIS WHITE MALE man, you don't understand what it's like to be victimized. How dare you challenge her word! Challenging what she says, now you've gone and caused her trauma! What sort of fucked up individual are you to bully her like that?

It is pointless debating with these people. Seriously. It's like a cult member. You just can't use reason or logic with them. They've been conditioned into making themselves victims of everything, to look into everything with an example of how they are oppressed.
>>
>>16581218
>muh cis white males
>muh microaggressions

What happened was you "triggered" a complete and utter moron who can't handle any opinions that conflict with their own. You attempted discussion while they simply appealed to emotion, and when that didn't work they wanted nothing to do with you.

Good riddance. Fuck them.
>>
>>16581218
>microagression
Tell her that you give a microshit about her hurt microfeelings she microexperienced from your microagression.
>>
>>16581248

Things I assume you said wrong from this girl's point of view:

>You said "lol" when she said her opinion, dismissing her point of view and stated you are actually in favor of Trump

>You dismissed her opinion AGAIN by just saying "That's not going to happen" then you said you wanted to see World War 3 happen with a laughing face.

>You go off on a random tangent about funding and look like you really don't know anything by saying "heh heh."

>You post a link to a quiz and say there is "no real difference" between Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders? (I think that's what you're saying, I'm a little confused). This is just awkward at this point because she's already mad at you for your previous shitty comments.

By then it's already long lost. She goes full blown SJW retard with the CIS male stuff and it's unsalvageable from there. In the future you have to realize that a lot of people take politics very seriously and joking about it while having seemingly no clue like what you were doing is going to make them mad at you.
>>
>>16581287

And just to add to this quick. Girls in general HATE feeling like they aren't being listened to or validated when they talk to you. Which is what you did during that entire conversation. You just dismissed her and went on saying what you wanted to say with 0 shits given about her.
>>
You're both insufferable. Her for obvious reasons, you for the reasons laid out by >>16581287 >>16581298. Nobody really came out ahead here.
>>
File: rick pepe.jpg (54 KB, 438x566) Image search: [Google]
rick pepe.jpg
54 KB, 438x566
>>16581287
You are very wise anon.
I need to defend my comments, Just to make sure that sounds okay.
> Yeah, the first part I was just kidding about
>I meant that donald trump being elected isn't likely to happen.
>Yeah, I'm pretty random...I'm autistic I think.
>I was just meant the democratic stance was so similar, that it doesn't matter who wins, it's gonna beat republican.
>>
>>16581298
Wow man, IDK how to talk to people...this girl has honestly been messaging me on and off for over a year every 3 months...It eventually leads me to never getting a reply, and her being super mad at me..

She is very smart, and very pretty too.
>>
File: feministretard.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feministretard.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>16581325
>She is very smart
She acts like a typical tumblr retard. She pretty much embodied the logic of pic related.
>>
>>16581266
>>16581275
These OP, get over her.
>>
>>16581325
>>16581325
These type of girls are the very definition of pseudo-intellectuals. SJW tripe that's repeated ad-infinitum like it's factual. Actually believing their own tripe. Dismissing anybody who doesn't share their own opinion, as well as a massive dose of disdain.

Having a decent command of grammar/vocabulary makes these tumblr retards seem to think that it passes for intelligence, and that somehow makes them right. Honestly, I can't wait for this shit to die down. Social trends are annoying. This stuff will have died down in another 5-10 years.
>>
File: 1450355294082.jpg (1 MB, 2298x2447) Image search: [Google]
1450355294082.jpg
1 MB, 2298x2447
Some people treat politics as a religion. Millennial liberals are especially prone to this. There's a reason why they call people who buy into their stuff "allies" and related nonsense. They conjure up microaggressions, because they still need something to fight, to paint it in terms of us versus them.

Honestly if you pay attention to people like that, they're always complaining about drama in their lives, but the vast majority of it is self inflicted.

>>16581228
lel
>>
But Bernie Sanders is a cis white male... Shouldn't she appreciate Hillary more just based on the logic of micro agressions there? She is in fact being exactly what she critcises by valuing a cis white male over a female by saying he understands her struggle more than someone who is crucified by the media for being a female politician who doesn't act how the world feels a female politician should act.
These SJW bitches man.
>>
File: 1412339454393.png (357 KB, 609x541) Image search: [Google]
1412339454393.png
357 KB, 609x541
>>16581325
God, the autism.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.