[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used a oz of ABV and a cup of coconut oil to make some cannabutter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450245604494.jpg (1 MB, 2791x2089) Image search: [Google]
1450245604494.jpg
1 MB, 2791x2089
I used a oz of ABV and a cup of coconut oil to make some cannabutter. I never had cannabutter before but I don't like the smell (already sieved it 3 times). I want to get bombass high as fuck HIGH AS FUCK. How do I maximize the cannabutter I got, I ain't sure I can stomach eating it straight.

I am not going to be able to buy weed where I live until after new years, pretty desolate place, and COLD. There are more megafauna here than people, not even joking, most of the people here are resreachers. I AM MOVING SOON, but I needs to get high tonight.

I also got less than half a tub of vanilla asscream, would mixing the coconut cannabutter with than in a blender be good?
>>
>>16581197
its much easier to stomach anything when you mix it with something else. i'm lactose intolerant to a degree though so oil and cream wouldn't be the best. got any bread and spices? if you can eat half a tub of ice cream and not feel bloated or anything then you could use it to help stomach what you got
>>
>>16581242
I got pepto bismol for the extreme shits later.

I do have ALOT of bread, but I figured using that would impede the high, like the say eat your weedibles on an empty stomach.
>>
>>16581255
i guess its a balancing act of what your gut tells you that you can stomach, and shooting for the least amount of additive to the butter. listen to your gut literally and figuratively with this one
>>
>>16581288
I'm gonna try eating some fat ish raw.

I hope to see you on the other side, my brother.
>>
Bruh you don't have to be completely empty in the stomach. It's fine to eat food with the edible (put the butter on a sandwich, etc) just don't eat too much 2 or so hours leading up to that.
>>
>>16581300
that may be what i would have done haha. good luck. just listen to your gut if it says slow down or put something else in me. be immediately reactive to the subtle signs, not stubborn
>>
>>16581327
Tried to eat it raw, but it was just too rough.

So I put it in my blender with the icecream and just ate a cup.

It isn't the worst thing in the world, but it's close.

Hold your nose and swallow close. The mix of sweet with it is weird too. I am gonna eat more too make sure I get high, I ain't accepting less.

Does a slight and passing numbing sensation where it was in my mouth indicate THC?
>>
>>16581435
when i made butter, i realized putting a drop on my tongue made that part of my body and me feel high (not full-blown but like that's the feeling). that was as i was cooking the butter. i cant remember if i felt numb or not. i just remember getting high from actually eating the brownies and milkshakes but more of a body than a bong high
>>
>>16581451
Well, it's gonna be at least 1 hour before I am high I think.
>>
>>16581476
yeah it takes a while. just make sure to eat as much as you want early on instead of waiting an hour or two, wishing you were higher, and eating more... only to end up maintaining your high with where its at
>>
>>16581486
still not high
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.