[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for next month i'm allowed to eat only onions. Do You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2793x2793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2793x2793
So for next month i'm allowed to eat only onions. Do You have any good recipes with onions? I dont want to get bored with eating them raw all the time
>>
>>16580738
...can you die from this
>>
>>16580743
I dont think you can die from this anon its just onion
>>
How on Earth did this happen, OP?

Are you only allowed to eat onions and nothing else, or can you eat foods that consist primarily of onion too? What about fried onions, or onion soup?

What kind of horrible bet did you lose, anyway?
>>
>>16580738

Why only onions?
>>
Bake them in the oven slow, baste with some broth, or stuff them with rice/breadcrumbs/herbs/nuts
>>
>>16580746
Yeah but JUST ONION for a month? Your pee is going to smell all sorts of wonky.

At least take a multivitamin with it
>>
>>16580738
>>>/ck/ faggot
>>
>>16580776
I can eat only onions. cant even make onion rings because the consist other stuff

and its not a bet but its personal so i cant tell you
>>
>>16580796
we're on a fucking anonymous board. "I can't tell you because it's personal" doesn't mix with anonymity
>>
>>16580802
yes but i dont want people to laugh at me

Just give me some ideas because today i've eaten only raw onion and i keep burping after that
>>
>>16580810
We're already laughing. I could use a good lol anyway.

No one knows you're a cat on the internet, so spill the beans. Or...the onions.
>>
>>16580738
If you're only allowed to eat onions then how can you utilize recipes?

Anything you add won't be onion.
>>
>>16580819
Yea but i mean like different ways to do oniom
>>
>>16580782
This, especially the multivitamin thing, you're gonna fuck yourself up if you eat nothing but onion, malnutrition city.

The only food you can survive solely on is human breast milk, not onion.
>>
onions are fucking gross.

i'd kill myself if i were you op.
>>
>>16580832
Even breast milk doesn't have everything,that's why babies have to start eating solids after their reserves start to run out
>>
You are going to fucking die from malnutrition.
>>
>>16580796
>>16580796
>>16580810
Oh comon mate, don't hold out on us.

To be honest though, I think eating literally nothing but onions for a month will kill you, unless you have multivitamins and stuff too.
>>
>>16580857
That only happens if the mother has severe dietary deficiency. Children are weaned to solid foods because getting your nipples bitten/clogged mammary ducts/thrush/tits leaking all day is a fucking miserable way to live.

>>16580915
>>16580865
>>16580832
>>16580743
The only way OP will die from malnutrition in under a month is if he's already sitting at or below 6% bodyfat.
>>
>>16580915
you dont help me at all guys and just shout about malnutrition

onions are my doms kink and he wants me to become more onion like. we are in bdsm realtionsip and thats my punishment if you have to know
>>
To answer OP, your only real options are powdered, baked, grilled, boiled, microwaved, raw, and pureed. You can fuck around with cutting them different ways to keep yourself sane. Soak them in cold water after cutting if you want to remove some heat from them.

One loophole might be eating spring onions, depending on your constraints of what is or is not an onion. Beyond that, there are maui sweet onions, vidallia onions, white, yellow, red, and miniature to keep yourself busy with.
>>
>>16580928
It's all ogre
>>
>>16580928
Thanks for the context OP, now I can stop lurking this thread.

Please take multivitamins at least.
>>
File: 1429153964428.jpg (123 KB, 403x396) Image search: [Google]
1429153964428.jpg
123 KB, 403x396
>>16580928
>layers
>>
>>16580928
Dis nigga datin Shrek. Lololol. Get a new relationship man.
>>
File: 1447023828680.png (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1447023828680.png
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>16580928
> onions are my dom's kink
>>
>>16580925
It's not gonna kill him but it will make him feel like shit. Don't encourage him, Truck
>>
This is a very retarded and unhealthy thing you're forcing yourself through, OP.
>>
>>16580951
As a dom of Internet weirdos, I already know that OP has no choice in the matter, and being the dirty little shit he is, that turns him on.
>>
I knew you guys would laugh what was a point of calling this board adv when u only mock people

Only truckerfag helped. Thank you mate for that will try to experiment with shapes and different kinds of onions
>>
>>16580993

It's just not healthy dude. We just worry about you.
>>
>>16580738
You're going to die. Uncomfortably.

Seriously. This is coming from a mostly-fruitarian vegan. If you eat JUST onions, you're not going to be getting enough nutrients. Frankly, I can't imagine how you aren't going to be calorie-deficient, and that's before concerns like protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals.

Plus, that's gonna feel gross.
>>
>>16581010
Ive done a lot with onions and am still fine so it will be all good
>>
I fucking hate onions and avoid anything with it, shit makes me wanna vomit.
>>
Well, what are the rules? What are you allowed to add in?
>>
>>16581062
Also, onions are very healthy. And one month won't give you malnutrition. Don't listen to these normies
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD
>>
it was shrek wasnt it? that sweet ogre knows how to bet, you should have watched out...
>>
>>16580928
Like...brown and dry with firm white layers inside that make people cry?

You know you don't transform into what you eat, right?

Thanks for the laugh, man.
>>
>>16581062
I'm not allowed to add anything man. Just onions

>>16581099
I know I wont transform into an onion thats not the point....
>>
>>16580928
You know whar everybody like, parfaits. You should eat parfaits
>>
>>16580928
>you dont help me at all guys and just shout about malnutrition
That's because the risk is pretty damn severe. This is neither safe nor sane.

Look; ask your dom if you can at least have rice and beans three times a week. That's still not a great nutritional profile, but it should keep you from getting too horribly fucked up.
>>
>>16581155
He wont agree because onion is the point there
>>
>>16581155
ask him if you can take a multivitamin too! seriously, i don't know if you'd take a knife before asking for rice and beans but i truly hope you ask for some alternative like that, but if you aren't going to period, swallow a multivitamin each day
>>
>>16580928
kidney and organ failure your doms kink too?
>>
>>16581558
i will be fine mate

>>16581190
he doesnt agree
>>
You stupid, stupid fucks, didn't you ever read Holes? The black guy only ate onions and he never got sick and he was immune to those super-poisonous lizards. OP will be fine. It's right there in the book.
>>
So you can't add anything. No salt or spices, no oil or butter for cooking. Here are your options:
> eat them raw
>eat them fried
>eat them baked
>eat them sliced
>eat them diced

I feel like I'm writing a doctor seuss story. Apart from that you're also going to need a heavy supplement of the proteins, fibers and vitamins that onions don't provide but the human body must have to function. Don't bullshit me with the 'I've eaten them before and nothing bad happened'. You have never eaten only them for this long a time. You are not invincible. You are also coming off as far more laughable for refusing to give your reasons for this endeavour. The only reason I would encourage this diet is if you said you wanted a death by onions.
>>
See, this sort of thing is why I've got no respect for submissives.

This is an obviously stupid thing to do, but OP's all 'I gotta do this thing because my Dom says I gotta do it.'

Well that's just stupid as fuck also and if OP gets all sick and malnourished because of it, I'm just going to shake my head and say 'Wow, what a dumfuck subbie thing to do."
>>
>>16582704
i said whats the reason here >>16580928
its only a month and i know i can go on without proteins and fats for a month
>>
>>16582724
Yes and I missed the part where your body differs in makeup from other human bodies. This is not s matter of willpower - your cells, particularly vital organs including your brain will deteriorate. You will feel fatigued constantly and have very little energy in the last couple of weeks. Where is your respect for your body? If you want to be more onion like just wear more layers and make people cry
>>
>>16580925
No, certain nutrients (including iron, zinc, and vitamin D) are low concentrations in breast milk. Babies have iron supplies that last them til about 6 months. You need to start feeding them solids so they don't become iron deficient. Of course continue feeding breast milk at lower frequencies, but breast milk isn't 100% perfect.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.