[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be less shy with girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: thumb.jpg (51 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
51 KB, 240x200
>>
>>16579473
Practice
>>
>>16579473

Stop giving a fuck
>>
Expose yourself to girls more.
>>
>>16579473
Practice more communication skills.
>>
>>16579473
Talk to them and realize they're just regular people and their vagina doesn't mean shit
>>
>>16579608
Basically this, but that's easier said than done.

I'd also recommend trying not to view every encounter with a girl as a potential for romantic chemistry. I obviously don't know if that's a thing you do, and it very well might not be. But, it's a hang-up I use to have, and I suspect I'm not a standout case.

It'll also be easier to talk to girls through more exposure to them, like other anons have mentioned. Developing social skills require practice, just like any other skills. You'll need to be okay with the fact that you're not always going to be as smooth and charming as you'd like to be.
>>
Look at some grill. Know, that later she will have to sit on a toilet and take a shit. Suddenly she isn't as scary as before.
>>
>>16579627
>every encounter with a girl as a potential for romantic chemistry
This is what most teenage boys do. I too did this and I came over it. Now I have an healthy friend circle where most of them are girls and boys are like 3-4 with girls being like 8-9.
>>
>>16579627
It took me awhile too. For a long time I put girls on a pedestal. Going to a strip club for my friends bachelor party made it all click for me. Talking to these gorgeous women and I realized, "These women are kind of stupid... If they weren't so hot nobody would give them the time of day."
>>
>>16579473
Girls are just guys with a vagina, What ever you do don't ever put a girl that you just met on a pedestal. Understand that your feelings will be confusing when you first start talking and that you will get ALOT of mixed signals. Look at her as a person and she will not only appreciate it more in the long run but also want to talk with you more.
>>
>>16579659
Kek
>>
>>16579704

>Girls are just guys with a vagina

If that was true, relationships would be much more healthier
>>
>>16579747
Guys are just girls with dicks.
>>
>>16579473
They are just people, they are born with their face symetrical or not, born with their hips, with their medical conditions and have to eat and shit whether they are good looking male female or unfortunate shadows of a conventional human being.

If you look at another human being as something more than yourself, you will always be intimidated by them. Be it that they are attractive females, lofty bosses, holyer than thou public speakers, or just just that person who's life you wish you had.

Jus' b' yourself?

>pic related
Although i was trapsing for a funny one, and this can be corny as shit, its true.

Also this >>16579520
It ain't about girls at all its about YOU and your outlook on ALL things. Can't have a warped values but have it only effect one thing in your life. You may not even be aware of how its effecting you.
>>
>>16579473
You are shy with girls because you avoid the ones you aren't attracted to.

Get yourself some girl friends; strike up some friendships with women you aren't interested in romantically. As you get practice dealing with women in a nonsexual context, it will become much easier to deal with them in other contexts. And besides, hey; more friends. There are only two catches:
1) You must well and truly be Not Interested in them romantically. Otherwise you're just a beta orbiter, and that's creepy.
2) If you ever become interested, you must ask her out THAT INSTANT. Otherwise, you become a beta orbiter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.