[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falling in love a bad idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I'm starting to fall completely in love with this girl, but I'm fixated on the thought of losing her. Help.
>>
You won't if your not a fucboi. oh wait she might just find out secretly you are.... Be worried friend
>>
The moment you can't give her attention (have to sleep early, work, school, etc.) she will get bored and start talking to other guys. Girls are bitches. They fall for any attractive guy that throws them a bone. Even if you're able to give her attention 24/7 she will feel smothered and find other dicks to fuck.
>>
>>16579132
that is why you must find a pure muslim woman, my friend.
>>
>>16579135

I'm Muslim here, and Muslim women are sluts too. They suck 100 dicks and still claim they're virgins.
>>
>>16579126
sound advice
>>
>>16579098

Truth is you're way wayyyyy WAYYYYY better of giving her the idea that she could lose you forever, if you were pushed enough. The more you benefit her and the more she respects you(VERY IMPORTANT), the more she's going to put in effort to keep you.

Like say you own a house, you know if you stop working, you could become homeless and lose all your possessions. The fear of it all motivates you to keep going, because in return you benefit from it. Be the man she's never had, be different.

Women will battle for who wears the pants in the relationship, they use all kinds of manipulative tatics, if you shut them all down she will eventually submit and respect you more. However, it takes a ton of patience. Women are stubborn.
>>
Let go of your attachments so you can grow spiritually!
>>
Sorry anon all women are whores and lie don't fall for it just because you haven't caught her doing anything doesn't mean she won't or hasnt
>>
Buddha said that attachment is the root of all suffering. It is the ignorance of why your mind becomes attached to the impermanent transient objects of the physical world (Things, people, ideas, et cetera.) That cause your suffering. Introspect your mind very hard, think on this ignorance I spoke of, and try your best to end your attachment to ALL things.
Nirvana can never be obtained while the soul still suffers.
You will die, and be reborn, as many times as it takes until you can end the suffering of your soul.
>>
Totally. Love is fake, just accept it already.
>>
>>16579141
Well... They are. Sucking dick =/= sex
>>
>Asking 4chan to help you overcome a very general yet intimate insecurity with romantic relationships.

Hoh boy.

But seriously, that's something that most people struggle with when they start pursuing more serious relationships. Rejection hurts, and finding someone with long-lasting compatibility isn't easy.

That said, don't be wishy-washy. It's okay to have fears and insecurities when you're going into a new relationship, but don't let that stop you from pursuing things. Otherwise you're left with that ever-comforting "What if?" sensation every time you reflect on it.

The absolute worse thing that can happen is that you'll discover you're not compatible. In which case, you'll learn a little more about what it'll take to find someone that DOES work with you. Have a beautiful relationship or a beautiful failure, but don't stand there fidgeting on the sidelines of your life.
>>
>>16579098
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Seriously though, in my experience, if you have that sort of "what if" mentality things will eventually fall apart by your own hand. So either learn from a failure and do better next time or don't fall in love in the first place.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.