[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i think my Dad just hit on me this morning.. I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: wincest.jpg (39 KB, 619x412) Image search: [Google]
wincest.jpg
39 KB, 619x412
So i think my Dad just hit on me this morning.. I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure how to explain it, so I'll answer questions..

Has anyone had any experience with this kind of situation? What should i do?
>>
What did he do?
>>
>>16578967

He woke me up this morning, I was in bed dressed in just panties and tank top.. He sat on the bed and touched my ass for a while before waking me up. I was awake the whole time but pretending to be asleep because I was scared.
>>
That's not making a move, that's molestation lol.
>>
>>16578969
That's called molestation. Low-intensity, sure, but it still is.

That's pretty scary, honestly. I'd be freaked the fuck out. Do you have a trustworthy adult to tell? Someone needs to set your dad straight. Would not want that sort of behavior to escalate.
>>
>OP's pic is a picture of two consensual family members called wincest

You want the D obviously, just tell you know he felt you up and kinda liked it
>>
>>16578969
Did he do anything similar before?
How is your relationship with him in general?
>>
>>16578988

On occasion yes, but always when he thought i couldn't know. And he looks at me in a sexual way sometimes.

It's normal. We're not too close, because he's not the talkative type, but we're a normal family i guess.

>>16578984

I don't know. It's just super confusing. I didn't dislike it, but it scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>16578991

Holy shit I was kidding, you're serious?

Lol
>>
>>16578991
It appears to me that he's attracted to you, but doesn't want to do anything because he loves you. This is especially likely if he's blueballed by your mother. If this happens, next time don't ignore it, just tell him that that's your ass, and no.
>>
>>16578991
That's a dangerous train of thought you're on, femanon.
This is 4chan so I'll just be honest; I had lots of wet dreams about my dad as a horny teenage girl. I even indulged in a few daydreams because whatever, taboos are hot. But he was actually a creep who looked at his daughters "in a sexual way" and every instance of him actually touching us was terrifying and revolting. I wish I had told a teacher or somebody so we did not have to live with him. My mother was useless, your mileage may vary.

Tl;dr snitch the fucker out before shit gets dangerous
>>
>>16578992

Kind of..

>>16578994

I suppose that's what I should do..

>>16578998

He's never been violent, or anything like trying to force me to do anything. My parents are divorced, my Mom is not around.
>>
>>16578998
you're telling her to ruin her own father's life simply because he finds her attractive and shows self-restraint out of love for her.
you're human scum, anon.
>>
>>16578960
nonononononono.
this is fucking with you even if you don't feel it right now

platonic relationships do exist. friends. family.

you don't fuck with them because your reality will skew

go fuck other things OP, this is really not ok.
>>
>>16579009
What he's doing is bordering on criminal; crossing a line at best and grooming her for more at worst. He's a proto-rapist at this stage and can still be stopped before he does something criminal and really fucks up his life and his relationship with his daughter. I'm trying to help him.

At the very least he should find an adult woman and stop fondling his daughter.
>>
>>16578960
Honey.. tell somebody about this. It isn't okay. This is the absolute WRONG place to be asking. You have to tell somebody.
>>
>>16578960
how old are you op?
>>
>>16579030

But I don't want anyone else to know. It would ruin both our lives..

>>16579034

>>
>>16578960
I have masturbated thinking of my dad's boyfriend and in reality you know wont happen but if he was sleeping and had the opottunity i would touch him too i think, what i mean is that your dad has it too easy, just find a way to lock the door
>>
>Oh I can't tell you what he did in the OP because umm... I'm confused!
>Oh shit, someone asked how he hit on me?
>I have no frame of reference, as a socially retarded virgin, as to what being hit on actually consists of
>HE GRABBED MY ASS
Such poor bait and people bite.
>>
>>16579038
As long as he's not getting violent, you should be able to handle it, just speak up about it, and be firm if he does things like these again.
>>
>>16579029
I dunno a criminal? I know he is my dad but I would be willing to try some new stuff out with him, because I've seen my mum deny him sex, when i spy on them.
>>
Op here

>>16579102

This is not me. Some random creep looking to get his fantasy played out.
>>
>>16579107
Yeah it was bait to see how other would react, lol.
>>
Unfortunately, you are underage and need to be B&

Talk to an adult woman in authority at your school (call me sexist if you want, but you will have an easier time telling a lady). Dad won't go to jail if he doesn't say anything stupid, you will just have to have some very awkward conversations and it should stop. If he ever does anything serious, you will have an easier time getting away than most incest victims because there will be documented previous inappropriate behavior.
>>
Did you secretly love it?
>>
>>16578980
Ya, ok, anon just rat out the guy who provides food and shelter. Then where exactly is she gonna stay?

Kind of amazing how causally you say, "Hey cause this shit storm to rain down on everyone you know"
>>
Is this your step father or biological father?
>>
>>16579009

>simply because he finds her attractive and shows self-restraint out of love for her
>implying he didn't molest her
>implying she should be grateful he hasn't raped her

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
>>
>>16579344

I concur. While I do believe that talking with the other parent should resolve this and set him straight, there is a small change that your mother (whatever, the other parent) will side with him. That is why you should talk to a health care professional outside of your environment, in case shit hits the fan.
>>
>>16579344
DON'T do this before you have tried other things.

You've got to talk it down first. Like >>16578994
said. Tell him straigt first. IF he continues, then you escalate.

Talking to someone in authority will destroy your relationship.
>>
>>16578991
Its not normal

Thats not normal family situation

People dont have any sexual contact whatsoevery in any family situation

At all, ever
>>
>>16580485
She can stay with a fucking friend.
This "il let him molest me because i need a roof over my head" mentality is why so many women get molested, because they are stupid. Report his ass and stay with a friend.
>>
OP BEFORE YOU RAT YOUR DAD OUT

Hold up. That's a very big threshold to cross. I would confront him about it, honestly. Just be real with him, say that it's not appropriate and to not do it again, but promise you won't tell anyone this time. Tell him you still love him just don't do it again etc.

THAT'S how you handle this situation.

If he does it again, tell someone.
>>
>>16578960
tell a counselor
>>
I can somehow understand that a guy, even a father, has sexual tension built up and appreaiates a fine piece of ass. Before doing anything and ruining his reputation you should talk to him first and you're totally not liking it. That's something adults do. Talk first, then action as consequence. If he takes it further or ignores your words, you're free to go bring it up to other people Basically what's >>16581075
saying.

He's just a guy after all. I understand him, but it's not okay. Be like an adult and settle it.
>>
>>16580504
answer this fucking question OP
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.