[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are girls less attracted to bi guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: CDDJZb5.jpg (55 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
CDDJZb5.jpg
55 KB, 750x738
Are girls less attracted to bi guys?
>>
>>16578929
As much as I hate to say it yes. When my ex came out to me as bi because *~you should look past gender and love people for who they are~*, I threw up a bit in my mouth.
>>
Nobody will ever be able to tell the difference OP, unless you specifically tell them.
>>
>>16578929
it seems to be that way sadly, but i would be fine with it but i'm bi myself too
>>
>>16578929
If it looks as though you're using bisexuality in order to not come out as gay, yes.

If it doesn't then no.
>>
the opposite.
>>
If anyone has a judgement on you based on your sexuallity, then they don't deserve you. Sexuallity shouldn't be a baseline for how to start a relationship. Who you are and what your character reflects is what matters. Are those qualities attractive? If so, then you are golden!
>>
>>16578993
This is bad advice
>>
>>16578929

Instinctively people know that bi women usually end up with a man, bi men usually end with a man.

Telling a woman that you're bi is like telling her that you'll eventually leave her for a man.

If the woman is just someone into it for sex, she might not mind.
>>
Women want a manly man who can father their offspring, not some dicksucking faggot. Of course they're less attracted to queers
>>
It's a turn-off 99% of the time, but you could be that 1% of hedonistic dudes that doesn't give a fuck and at that point I don't think it's going against you.
>>
>>16578929
>Are girls less attracted to bi guys?

Moreso while the guy is actually blowing another guy.
>>
>>16578993
>Sexuallity shouldn't be a baseline for how to start a relationship.

You truly are a fucking moron.
>>
MORE ATTRACTED

As a bisexual girl myself, I've decided after dating straight dudes I really would rather a bisexual one.

Opens a lot more possibilities and I just want someone like minded who can be on the same level.
>>
>>16578929
I'm a girl and I would never knowingly date or have sex with a bisexual man.
>>
>>16579245
Oh also I wanna date a dude and girl at the same time, all together in one polyclusterfuck.

A lot of people don't like that apparently.
>>
Yes. I would not date a bi guy.

That being said I can't speak for all girls just myself. I'm very pro gender roles men being manly and women being feminine. If another dude has fucked you any masculinity just went out the window for me.
>>
>>16579245
>>16579249
this screams 'I'm a special snowflake from tumblr', and in the eyes of many people discredits your opinion at once
>>
>>16579253

:/ Yup- and that's why I don't advertise it ever.
No one in my life actually KNOWS that's what I want... I still hope it will happen if I meet the right people.

I've just always had this thing for triads.
Just a preference for teams of three over teams of two.
>>
fucking women, they can have their sexual preferences, but when a dude doesn't want a bisexual slut, they're called "homophobic" and "closed-minded"

fucking marxists
>>
As long as you have a dick, you're good to go. Hell, most bitches would fuck and date gay guys if they could...
>>
>>16579080
>>16579018
Agreed
>>
>>16578993
This seems pretty stupid and fairly poor advice.
>>
>>16578929
Yes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.