[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being nervous around attractive extrovert girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image_6.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
How do I stop being nervous around attractive extrovert girls? It seems that whenever I encounter a really good looking girl I can't talk without displaying signs of nervousness which is seen as weak and immediately destroy any chance of attraction. What is the secret to talking to attractive girls?
>>
Imagine them taking a shit. Done.
>>
>>16578605
This. And imagine they get some extra shit on their fingers too.
>>
>>16578602
Building your confidence up with less attractive girls and climbing the ladder one rung at a time.
>>
The shit anology is simply to snap you back to reality. They are just like guys who shit, fart, burp and smell. You just want to fuck them.

Just position your mind to those nasty images and you will be fine.
>>
>>16578602
You have to just not care at all.
>>
>>16578620
This.
>>
>>16578633
Not all plants bloom at the same time. Some people grow to greatness others are born prodigies, each have a destiny.
>>
>>16578633
Yes it's too late. You are not as special as your mom told you when you were child.

Enjoy your average joe life.
>>
>>16578620
>>16578631
Yeah but if I act like I don't care they won't want to fuck me. Doing this could work against me.
>>
>>16578645
Actually, if you act like you DO care they won't want to fuck you.

Girls want what they can't have. As soon as you make it clear that they can have you, they won't want you.

I mean, honestly, haven't you ever met a girl who suddenly came onto you, like, out of the blue, like, you didn't even have to work for it... And then just lost interest immediately?
>>
>>16578612
This is actually really good advise. Start banging 5s. Also hit the gym regularly. When you hit the spot where you can bang a 7 whenever you want, 8s and 9's start to look the same and you also start to care less about 10s, and you definitely won't get nervous around a very attractive girl. You're inexperienced and probably pudgy atm. Make your way up to 7+s and those butterflies wont exist
>>
>>16578658
>I mean, honestly, haven't you ever met a girl who suddenly came onto you, like, out of the blue, like, you didn't even have to work for it... And then just lost interest immediately?
What do you mean?

I've been approached by girls, casually. But I still had to work for it. The only ones I didn't have to do much were the drunk ones, but you have to act fast because the day after, they feel slutty and are embarrassed to see you again.
>>
>>16578605
>>16578612

these are good advice. Honestly, just keep reminding yourself that ladies are just people. Most young women are just as horny as you are, they just have more reasons to be wary thanks to all the creeps out there. Talk to them like you would anyone else, don't be fake.

That said, being healthier has a major impact on your confidence and self-esteem. It's like other people can feel that you're working towards something, even if you're not buff yet. Start going on more walks, join a gym, ride a bike, whatever.
>>
>>16578602
just gotta do it more. Exposure therapy.
>>
>>16578602
>>16578759
Yep, exposure. The more time you spend around these people, the less likely you are to put them on a pedestal. They aren't what makes you nervous - it's the idealised version of them that your mind creates. Some sort of impossible, intimidating perfection that isn't real

So get exposed and you'll come to terms with the fact that they are just as shitty as everyone else. Lol, kidding. But really once you know they are flawed like you and have their own insecurities, it humanizes them, and it'll break down your mental illusions.
>>
>>16578620
I do this and come off as a mean person
then they're mean back
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.