[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write the most creative/weird/cute way you asked someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
ITT: Write the most creative/weird/cute way you asked someone out in the past.

In highschool I gave a guy a tiny paper roll in the style of a papyrus. The little letter was written in runes from LOTR (we both liked it).
>>
I remember once I was asked out through memes. I said yes, of course, and then he made a meme about it.
good times.
>>
>>16578444
Autismus Maximus
>>
>>16578450
How old were you both?
>>
>>16578456
he was 18, I was around 16 at the time. it was silly. the relationship lasted around a week.
>>
>>16578444
>lTT: OP tries to get us to do the work because he's a sociaIIy retarded faggot who wiII fuck it up anyway

No.
>>
>>16578444
We were sitting in my car overlooking the view. We started making up silly jokes about food. I said, "we all scream for ice cream", she said, "Olive you". That was 15 years ago.
>>
>>16578477

That has to be worst confession I ever heard.
>>
>>16578493
I'm finally #1 in something now. Thanks.
>>
>>16578444

One time I asked a girl out from my class. We sat next to each other every day, so there was already that mutual ''welllllll you know....'

She mentioned she was really bored during a lecture. I said maybe we could play Hangman to pass the time.

She goes, I go, she goes.

Then my answer for the fourth one, right around class was ending, was 'W-H-A-T-S Y-O-U-R N-U-M-B-E-R?'

She giggled, gave me her number, and then that weekend we banged.
>>
the weirdest would definitely be when a guy would come into the shelter on a regular basis, which isn't unusual for people looking for a dog, but then my coworkers noticed it was only days I was working. then he started asking questions about dogs he clearly wasn't even interested in, then would go off topic start asking stuff about me until I told him I have to go back to work. even pretended to want to adopt a dog just so he could write on the application "will you go out with me" or something. he was fucking creepy too

cutest? idk honestly. I'm really not into grand gestures or anything, but my bf played a song on his guitar before he asked me out. I'm a sucker for musicians
>>
during the highschool winter celebration thing I did a song with my friends and then asked out my crush on stage and she said yes. this turned out to be a bad idea, she didn't like me and just felt pressured to say yes
>>
>>16578770
Jesus dude that must have been awkward as hell
>>
>>16578541

with the number of guitarists who get the guy/girl on this board, I'm actually thinking of taking up guitar

For me back in middle school I gave a girl on the playground flowers. Her friends laughed at me for giving her dandelions (I still maintain to this day dandelions are way better than any shitty flowers) but later in class she said she liked them and agreed to be my girlfriend.
>>
>>16578444
i hope it worked, definitely would have gotten me
>>
I slapped the poor guy three times across the face because he was spending the night with another girl, then pulled him aside and away from her and told him I liked him.
We held hands some days before! I knew he liked me back!

I was drunk. We dated for a little over a year, it was quite sweet actually.

>>16578784
I'd take a guy who gave me dandelions over a cliche guitarist any day.
>>
"I like you, you can be my gf"

17, doing a lot of coke and watching a lot of parry monster
>>
>>16578518
This is actually a neat idea.
>>
>>16578770
this is why you don't ask your gf to marry you at halftime during an NBA game

it's a cheesy story, and she'll say yes to avoid an embarassing situation temporarily
>>
>>16578477
thats 2cute man.

good for u.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.