[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to hit the town by myself tomorrow. Any advice on how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (36 KB, 202x195) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 202x195
About to hit the town by myself tomorrow. Any advice on how to approach girls without looking like a loner creep kidnaping rapist?
>>
Lol it isn't a big deal and no one really cares as long as you are having a good time. Just smile, be chill and make it a priority that your needs are met while you are there.
>>
>>16578375
>how to approach girls without looking like a loner creep kidnaping rapist
Be attractive. That's the only difference between a creep and a chad.
>>
>>16578375
Don't be unattractive.
>>
>>16578398
>your needs are met while you are there.
What do you mean?
>>
>>16578409

I mean if you aren't having fun, then move to another club. If you are talking with a girl and need to eat, get food. Don't let anyone or any situation hold you back from what you want.

Hell if you see a girl who looks cute talking on a cell phone then go up to her. The name of the game is to just go for what you want and not think of the consequences.
>>
>>16578442
I feel you, thanks man.
>>
>>16578375
Don't live your life like a PUA youtube video as >>16578442 is suggesting
>>
>>16578451
Np anon.

>>16578457

Wtf are you babbling about? The guy said he is going out to meet women, how else would you get numbers and get laid you fucking idiot? Oh I know stand on the wall with your hands in your pocket waiting for a girls to approach you?

Foh. He needs to make a move with the intention of getting what he wants. As long as he is having a good time, meeting people and approaching it will be a nice night out.
>>
>>16578469
>going full damage control and strawmanning full force
Yeah, no one will notice.

You don't seem to get out much yourself, do you?
>>
>>16578500

Okay apparently arguing with autistic retards was a bad idea. Have a good night, the convo is over and you won't be getting another reply after I post this.
>>
>>16578505
>autistic retards
You're the one nerdraging here dude.

Anyway for OP, this is what triggered me
>if you see a girl who looks cute talking on a cell phone then go up to her
This is the kind of shit you can see in PUA videos where they apply salesman techniques to the normal Jane and manipulate her to give a phone number. But what are the chances she'll let you fuck her if you are not at least 8/10?
She'll just remember you as the guy who interrupted her while she was talking on the phone.
>>
>>16578407
>Putting on a trip to be this unfunny

Being unattractive is way less of a prob. but it doesn't sound like you get out much.

OP why not with others?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.