[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I just need to get this off my chest and talk about this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 2
File: 1445624543098.png (3 MB, 1920x1038) Image search: [Google]
1445624543098.png
3 MB, 1920x1038
Hi. I just need to get this off my chest and talk about this.
These guys always talk about sexual things even when im with them. Im a girl, and obvious modest nerd. It makes me uncomfortable when they do this.
Today for example me and a couple of boy acquaintances were made to sit in a small class room together. Things were fine until one of the boy's begins to talk about masturbation. They had total disregard that i was there. Im friends with one of the boys girlfriend. It's just obvious they don't care im there at all.
>>
You think they view you as one of the guys? Is that what bothers you or the sexual shit? It's tough because voicing your displeasure might make you become ostracized. That seems like the only way though.
>>
So men talk about sex. So do women. Im sure you do too. It's a part of life. It would be different if they were talking about sex WITH you but they're not. They probably talk about it around you because you're just one of the guys
>>
>>16577817
I feel you should not be hanging out with people like that. They seem disgusting, and immature.
>>
If they do like you and are really friendly towards you -- just say (not angrily or anything) "Oh, guys, please, I'm embarrassed about topics like this." They should stop right away. Normal guys don't want to upset girls. If they don't like you that much, it will be harder.
>>
>>16577817
Thirdwheel-syndrome. Get over it already. Go talk to your sister on the phone or something.
>>
>>16577834
>>16577827
no it's just total disregard im there. ive known 2 of the 3 boys since freshman year (im a senior) and they know im quiet shy about that stuff.
>>16577842
i dont have a sister. im not close to my brothers. being a third wheel would mean that i want to be part of the conversation
>>
>>16577842
also it's hard to get over it when they continue to talk about masturbation and fucking girls while im there.
>>
Then stop hanging around them ! Women are retarded
>>
have you considered not being a prude? It was not easy, but I've found it to be totally worth it.
>>
>>16577841

This. If they're cool, they'll stop doing it. This is easy, come on, OP.
>>
so speak up and change the subject or tell them to talk about something else. If they were real friends then they wouldnt want to make you feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>16577863
-_- i didnt have a choice to be with them. i have to be in the room with them.
>>16577864
Are you social autistic? Did you know talking about jacking off in front of girls isnt okay? im not friends with them. Im fine with guys jacking off, just dont give me the details.
>>16577869
trust when i say they're not cool.
>>
>>16577888
*socially
>>16577882
im not friends with them.
>>
>>16577895
Sorry I thought they were friends. This is very rude, talking about masturbation in front of a girl, fuck. Almost sounds intentional. Maybe try and keep it focused on the school work.
>>
get a better boyfriend then you wimp
>>
>>16577888
>Im fine with guys jacking off
>Did you know talking about jacking off in front of girls isnt okay?
that's why I called you a prude and told you to get over it. Because you're wrong.
>>
Say something. If you have not said it makes you uncomfortable, you're effectively angry for them not reading your mind.
>>
>>16577919
did you actually read any of this?
>>16577909
Im honestly sure it is intentional. It's just one guy who trys to always bring this up. I've talked to my guy friend about this. He told me he does this often, even being so bold to ask another girl (his ex) about her first time touching herself. She just walked out.
Okay next time they do this. I've decided, Ill tell, the guy who continues to bring it up to stop.
The thing is though. Im in jrotc and im directly under him in the chain of command. And hes already shown and told other people he doesn't give a fuck about me or my thoughts.
>>
>>16577939
im a prude because im uncomfortable with guys im not friends with talking about jacking off in front of me? I can't tell if you're trolling or really are retarded.
>>
>>16577939
Everyone poops too, but you probably shouldn't go into detail about it either.
>>
>>16577977
yes
>>
>>16577977
>im a prude because im uncomfortable with guys im not friends with talking about jacking off in front of me?
yep. Not only that, you don't have to be. get over it.
>>
Yeah, I feel like talking about jacking off is more crude then talking about sex. There is always someone higher ranking, maybe talk to them. I'm not prude but still it doesn't seem appropriate.
>>
>>16577888
>Are you social autistic? Did you know talking about jacking off in front of girls isnt okay? im not friends with them. Im fine with guys jacking off, just dont give me the details.

Why isn't it okay? You're the only one who thinks it isn't.

If you want them to stop, say something. You think they're just going to magically stop? How? What's wrong with you? And why didn't you say something? Do you expect strangers on the Internet to magically solve your problems for you rather than you sorting them out yourself?

Fucking women, I swear to God they just expect the entire world to bow at their knees. No one cares about you and as much as you may think it, you don't deserve special treatment. Solve your problems or don't, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>16578058
thank you.
>>
>>16578092
I already said I was gonna say something to him. Why are you so bitter? Who hurt you?
>>
>>16578102
>Who hurt you?

Everyone. :(
>>
>>16578095
You are welcome. Yeah I'm fairly crass. Fuck off and all that but still maybe throw it in his face, "can't meet woman huh?"
>>
>>16577817
>woman feels the need to inflict herself on men doing nothing wrong and feels such a powerful need to police their speech that she whines about it on the internet

chivalry is dead, if you wanted to be treated like a delicate flower you should have invented a time machine and prevented female sufferage
>>
>>16578129
Wtf? I find it hard to believe even the average guy wants to hear about jacking off above the age of fifteen.
>>
>>16578145
well they are clearly talking about it, so of course they want to hear about it

or they would not talk about it

kill yourself, retard
>>
>>16578122
thats exactly my plan. "Nobody cares how many times you've fucked your hand." I know some of the other boys are uncomfortable with it too so maybe they'll back me up.
>>16578129
please refer to >>16578102
>>
>>16578145
because you're a fucking prude.
>>
>>16578151
why are you so obsessed with attacking masculinity and policing speech? are you a feminist cunt?
>>
>>16578129
This
>>
>>16578151
Yeah, sitting there silently isn't talking about it. A lot of people just go with the flow. I can't imagine being in such an immature environment but like you said it's just one guy mainly. That's all it takes but also all it takes is one person to stand up to turn tables. I hope you keep us updated.
>>
>>16578168
Thank you for the support, I really mean it. I don't think I'll make another thread about this though. Too many bitter neck beards here.
>>
>>16578155
Both policing speech and OP are profoundly conservative.
>>
File: kekles.gif (326 KB, 175x124) Image search: [Google]
kekles.gif
326 KB, 175x124
>>16578203
nice try, kike
i didnt know tumblr, #blm, the democratic party, and the majority of european governments were conservative
>>
>>16578195
Yeah, I'll admit I've been drinking but still when I was young working at a grocery store we didn't talk about jacking off. I've talked about sex with coworkers. I think there is a difference between prude and immature. Like you said, if that's all you got... In any case I feel like it's just common manners to not make others uncomfortable. Regardless of topic it demonstrates immaturity.
>>
How did this turn into /pol/
>>
>>16578220
OP asked for advice on a /pol/ subject
>>
>>16578207
tumblr loves to talk about masturbation.
>>
You're going to look so fucking stupid when you flip over guys talking about masturbation lmao.
>>
It ain't normal, even in military or construction to talk about masturbation.
>>
/adv/ is so pathetic
>>
>>16578219
it's nice to know this isnt normal. This guy is immature. I just really don't understand how the other people of this thread think that this is acceptable.
>>
>>16578274
what he is talking about doesnt matter

you getting your granny panties in a bundle is the problem
>>
>>16578274
That's what I'm saying but I know better than to engage. It's not about freedom of speech or being prude. It's fucked, seriously. I just don't understand in what world it's normal. Maybe here but not on the job or at the bar or at a party.
>>
>>16578280
the whole point is what hes saying tho
>>
>>16578292
these are teenagers

kids

underage b&

this shit is normal. kids talk about stupid shit

get the fuck over yourself

>>16578301
nah you're just oversensitive
>>
>>16578305
Maybe. Still even as a kid I can't remember talking about jacking off. I do remember others talking about it and they were older but looking back, fit the neckbeard/creepo stereotype.
>>
>>16577817
Forget about chivalry or any other advice here. If they talk about those when they're around you it's because they feel comfortable in your presence to talk about those things, either join in or let them know you don't feel comfortable with their talk. You don't need to discard their friendship just because of that.
>>
>>16578318
when i was a kid we talked about weird ass shit constantly. i do recall some mention of jerkin it, but we did have a gendermixed group
>>
>>16578322
Not op but I was thinking that maybe it was because they feel comfortable but later she said she thinks it's on purpose.
>>
>>16578318
ive probably should've mentioned this. i've already reported him for harassing a freshman earlier this year
>>
>>16578333
quite the busybody, aren't we?
>>
>>16578318
hes also well know for being creepy as fuck. hes ripped and has already been sworn into the army which why i hesitate to call him out face to face. im 4'11" weak af and hes almost 6' stone wall
>>
>>16578337
the freshman was my friend who asked me to report him. get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>16578350
get your underage cunt off 4chan
>>
>>16578354
im 18.
>>
>>16578357
nice try

reported
>>
>>16578347
Shit being so small probably doesn't make it easy. Still, he must have a CO or something. Even if it isn't taken seriously there will be a record for the future, more for you or further complaints to stand on.
>>
>>16578364
what? you do know seniors can be 18 right?
>>
>>16578373
since we're both pretty high on the chain of command the only person above us is the BNCO and she will just take this to the instructors
>>
>>16578347
Just fuck him already. This dancing around bullshit is stupid.
>>
>>16577817

How about you stop being a massive fucking cunt and loosen up a bit?
>>
>>16578380
Oh, I don't know a lot about ROTC, sorry. Sounds like fire with fire is the best bet, like you said. How is it going with Handgelia?
>>
How old are you OP?
>>
>>16578395
kek. it took me awhile to get that
>>
>>16578455
Probably lame like I said I've been drinking, should of said heavily.
>>
>>16578426
>>
>>16578129

They're in the same class and she has to sit near them. She is not "inflicting" herself on them.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.