[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the military the only way to become an alpha? Office jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: HOO-RAH.jpg (460 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
HOO-RAH.jpg
460 KB, 1600x1067
Is the military the only way to become an alpha?

Office jobs are shit and you have to listen to women. In my eyes, the only job in which a man can be a man these days is the military.
>>
>>16577147
there are so many things wrong with this statement you have no idea.

For one, the military doesn't make everyone alpha. Its a good way to nurture it if you already have these charactaristics but lots of people spend 4 years in getting fucked with the whole time.
2. Tons of 'Alphas' dont join the military because it is not their interest.
3. Listening to a woman does not make you not-alpha. If a bitch is telling you how to make a sandwich and your not listening because she is a chick, your a fucking idiot. she is a chick, she obviously knows more about making sandwiches than you.
4. ect.

You might be a muscle head, but you need to get on your critical thinking skills if you ever want to play with the big dogs.
>>
>>16577161

But you're almost certainly just some beta faggot because that's what most people on 4chan are. So of course you're going to tell me that I should listen to women. In reality, any man will tell you that listening to a woman is fucking debilitating.

Men are meant to be the leaders, and if you're not a leader, then you've failed as a man really. That's why I think I need to join the military so I can learn those skills.
>>
In the military you're always someone else's lapdog.
My idea of alpha would be getting your life together and buying the penthouse suite.
>>
>>16577169
Your reading comprehension could use some work too.
>>
>>16577147
>inb4 OP joins the army and is a subordinate to a woman
>>
>>16577184

I'm talking about joining as an officer. So immediately you are put in charge of a team of men. Obviously if you do it properly then you work your way up to become even more alpha, in charge of more men, and having more responsibility for bigger things.
>>
>>16577201
I know, that's a lapdog placated by power over some others.
>>
>>16577209

What do you do then anon, do you live in a big penthouse apartment? Is that why you're so much more alpha than men in the military?

The way I see it, even if you are in middle management in the military, you're more of a man than if you're in middle management in a company. In the military you have to work hard, you have to be in shape, you have to tackle physical and mental challenges. Most private jobs these days are spent sat at a fucking desk. When I was working a desk job I was so fucking inactive, and I saw so many other fucks on the train to work who had bellies and love handles because they're so out of shape and, basically, beta faggots.

I suppose it is perfectly POSSIBLE to be in the military and still be a faggot - look at Bradley Manning, for example. I have no doubt that there are people like that, especially in the US, where I reckon there is more of a macho pressure in the military (I'm a Britfag). But I know that I am not that weak in character so I won't get taken advantage of like that, I will stick up for myself more than someone like that. I just need something to teach me discipline and working hard, I reckon, and the military does just that. So for most people, it makes a man out of you.
>>
>>16577201
>I'm talking about joining as an officer. So immediately you are put in charge of a team of men. Obviously if you do it properly then you work your way up to become even more alpha, in charge of more men, and having more responsibility for bigger things.
The Staff Sergeant is usually in charge of a 2nd Lt in a platoon.
>>
You think going to pushup camp then doing chores in a third world country on big daddy gubment's dime makes you a man? Yeah, and if you're super lucky you'll see/do something that will haunt you for life and turn you into a broken person!

How about you make something of yourself instead of trying to tuck yourself into some preconceived notion of "manhood" that you developed as a fucking KID.
>>
>following orders to become alpha
that's not how it works. Nothing could be less alpha than the military. An obese neet is more alpha than anyone in the military that is not getting court martialed.
>>
>>16577232
The 2LT is the boss of a platoon. The SSG is a squad leader, 1 of 4. The Platoon Sergant is second in command to the 2LT but is his advisor.
>>
>>16577147
I'm a 2LT in the US army. You might want to do some research about what you're saying. 95% of the time, you're doing bitch work, and you are someone else's bitch. Only 5% of the time are you doing cool guy stuff. As an enlisted soldier, it takes about 5 solid years before you're even relevant in the food chain. As an officer, youre being called Sir, but everyone knows you don't know jack shit.
>>
>>16577243
The 2LT is the nominal boss but aren't taken seriously. A staff sergeant is taken much more seriously than a 2LT unless they were in combat and he proves himself.
>>
So if you have to ask what jobs are alpha..rather if you worry at all about be seen as alpha you are destined to forever be a not alpha.sorry
>>
>>16577232
That's American ranks so I don't really know what you mean there, also personally I've been looking at the Royal Navy, not the army

>>16577233
>You think going to pushup camp then doing chores in a third world country on big daddy gubment's dime makes you a man?
Yes, I do. They teach you discipline, respect, and a very high standard of work, higher than in most private sector institutions.
>ah, and if you're super lucky you'll see/do something that will haunt you for life and turn you into a broken person!
I guess you man up and deal with it. If not, you can get PTSD counselling. I mean if people get counselling for "eating disorders" and other made up bullshit then it's not difficult getting counselling for PTSD.

>>16577241
It's about having the humility to know that these people know better than you. How else are you going to learn to do a job properly, to lead people effectively, to work in an organisation that requires co-operation to get things done? The military, a bit like a football team I guess, is an organisation that is above any one man - it requires everyone to put their egos and dick-waving aside to get a job done. Being too arrogant to take part in teamwork like this is the mark of a weak man.
>An obese neet is more alpha than anyone in the military that is not getting court martialed.
And this is why you are a beta anon. Enjoy your life of cukoldry.
>>
>>16577243
>>16577255
Okay I think I get it - 2LT is an officer, but a junior one, while SSG is not an officer, but will have much more experience.
>>16577253
What sort of area are you in (warfare, engineering, etc)?
>As an officer, youre being called Sir, but everyone knows you don't know jack shit.
Thing is, you're already in charge of people, despite that lack of experience. And you will only gain more experience, and you are literally being taught how to be an effective leader, and you have the opportunity to rise through the ranks.
>>16577259
I don't agree. If you're somebody who has a shitty job and plays computer games all day and doesn't talk to girls and you justify it to yourself saying "yeah, this is fine, I don't even NEED girls, I'm too good for them, I'm alpha enough as it is because I can play Call of Duty", then you're not alpha.
>>
>>16577260
>That's American ranks so I don't really know what you mean there, also personally I've been looking at the Royal Navy, not the army
Being an officer doesn't mean shit in the army. What makes people actually listen to you is experience, especially combat experience. You will still be a beta in the military, especially if you just came from officer school.
>>
>>16577260
You should look into the shit you're assuming about PTSD. The veteran suicide rate is abysmal, and showing no signs of improvement. The counseling is almost useless and the medicine often makes things worse. And for what? Fighting a pointless, unwinnable ward that most people hate, and that's putting everyone in debt?

It's a fucking farce m8, the romantic propaganda you've been fed your entire life is a fucking fairytale, soldiers aren't "manly men protecting your freedom!!" they're a bunch of fucking washouts that couldn't find anything better to do and got suckered into the shittiest job in the world, and now have to ask permission to wipe their own ass as a grown fucking man. I can't tell you how many man-children I've met in the army, proof that the military can't make a man out of you.

Listen, if you want to make a man of yourself, then do it yourself. Why would you give away your freedom of choice and cross your fingers hoping the people pulling your strings know what they're doing? Why not do things on your own terms?
>>
>>16577201
>I'm talking about joining as an officer. So immediately you are put in charge of a team of men.

And you are lowest ranked officer in a pool of officers who do 4 and get out. You get shit on by the high brass more so than the enlisted guys.

If you want to be alpha do construction
>work your way up from the bottom easily
>lead a crew once you hit foreman
>if you can get the business side start your own company
>naturally fit from your job
>your work will stand for years
>>
>>16577275
If you judge your life by how alpha you are, join the reserves, or whatever the pommie equivalent is. Be tough guy, still can go home and do muscle head shit.

You wanna make the military your life? You should have a fucking good reason besides "want more pussy"
>>
>>16577147

I am a doctor, I am respected AND I feel manly.
>becoming a puppet for other's wars makes you alpha
>>
>>16577281
I don't agree with all that. It's not something I've been fed my whole life - I used to take your opinion, but a couple of my friends have joined the army as officers, and they're stand up guys. Now I think it's a good thing to do.
>>16577283
>you get shit on
Well that's good, toughens you up.
>>16577294
Yeah I have thought about the reserves.
>You wanna make the military your life? You should have a fucking good reason besides "want more pussy"
Are you saying that as someone with experience of the military?
>>16577299
I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid. And I had the grades in science too.
But unfortunately I did a useless degree (philosophy) and medicine would be hard to get into now. But becoming an officer in the Royal Navy is fully possible - I can earn good money straight away, and I'll get trained in something practical (e.g. I've been looking at Meteorological Officer, where they train you in meteorology - I could use that knowledge at a private firm if I ever leave the navy).
>>
>>16577224
Those are paper pushing office jobs, those aren't considered good jobs and they aren't even really white collar. You know where you can find office jobs like that? the military.
>>
>>16577314

Well those are my options really. I have been in a white collar office job (programming) since leaving uni. It's pretty shit.

>You know where you can find office jobs like that? the military.

Any officer has to go through officer cadet training, and that involves a lot of hard physical training and practical challenges. Nothing like your typical office job. And then even when you're doing the job, there is always a practical and hands-on nature to the work, even if you do have to do some book reading every now and again (which I don't object to). Also, I know for a fact that the Navy has a strong culture of sport, and I am sure that participating in Navy sport is highly encouraged - what companies offer their own sporting leagues?
>>
>>16577320
>Any officer has to go through officer cadet training, and that involves a lot of hard physical training and practical challenges. Nothing like your typical office job. And then even when you're doing the job, there is always a practical and hands-on nature to the work, even if you do have to do some book reading every now and again (which I don't object to). Also, I know for a fact that the Navy has a strong culture of sport, and I am sure that participating in Navy sport is highly encouraged - what companies offer their own sporting leagues?

You don't understand the military. Everything an officer does is related to paperwork. Even most of the enlisted folks deal with paperwork unless they are in the sandbox shooting at people. When the shooting stops the paperwork begins.
>>
>>16577241
You have learn how to follow before you lead family
>>
>>16577330

It's still more practical than being stuck at a computer all day, every day. You are dealing with real world problems, so you move around and do things. And obviously if you're in the navy you can make it onto a ship and then go around the world doing shit. That would be cool.

I have no doubt there's paperwork but it's still a MORE practical and active career than what I've been doing, which is programming.

>You don't understand the military.

Maybe I should just apply because at this stage I don't know how I'm going to learn any more about it unless I apply. I could go to the Armed Forces Careers Office and enquire, but they'll probably just tell me whatever I want to hear. I don't come from a military family so maybe I should just bite the bullet and apply? Even if they accept me for training I can still turn it down.
>>
Hell no, it won't make you into man. They raping men out there and a lot of the men out there commit suicide. I heard a lot of shady stories about the military. If you want to be alpha, it's bound to be a good handful of men you can look to as role models. Learn them, as if you were a child, trying to be like his dad.

Idk how he is in real life but cary grant is something to strive for. He's really witty towards women, he doesn't let them get to him, he's classy, and all that good stuff. check out his movies and google around about alphas.

A alpha to me is a man who's a great leader and when it comes to women, being an alpha is as simple as saying no to a women behavior/actions you don't like. Most men are scared to tell there gf no because they don't want to be alone or sexless, realize it's way way waaaay worse things then being alone. It's guys out here getting there dicks chopped off by crazy gfs. Its tons of horror stories out there.
>>
>>16577346
>You are dealing with imaginary world problems with a functionally unlimited budget.
fix'd that for you.
>>
File: 1442883912182.jpg (112 KB, 452x554) Image search: [Google]
1442883912182.jpg
112 KB, 452x554
I'ma lay down the knowledge on you, from the perspective of a person in the Army.

>1) The job sucks
This cannot be understated. You will not enjoy it unless you're one of the freaks. We just had real talk from an officer that wanted to kill himself, and got his family set up for it, had it planned out an everything. This guy just hated life for 18 years but did it for his family, and snapped. Most don't last that long. We're an armed force of a little over a million and I think we're up to over 6,500 killing themselves a year.
The job sucks and you will hate it, so have a reason for it going in or you will snap.
>2) You're still taking orders
Unless you're Obama or some shit, I mean. Your regiment is told what to do, who tells your brigade what to do, who tells your battalion what to do, who tells your company what to do, who has your First Sergeant tell you Platoon Sergeant, who tells your Squad leader, who tells your team leader, who tells you to mop the hallways I don't care if we did it yesterday someone important might show up in a week now move it, Troop.
If you're an officer, prepare to go to a lot of meeting with people telling you what to do with braindead powerpoint slides full of numbers you couldn't care less about. Less into, but takes more time somehow. God help me if I ever have to sit through that shit again.
>3) The job sucks
I said it can not be understated.
>4) You will not get pussy you desire
You're kept way too busy in the military to find a girl. A lot of folks leave after their contract just for that, in addition to points 1 and 3. You're left with the military girls, who are desperate to get married so they can move out of the barracks, and as such will get a ring on your finger before you can say 'I do." You'll be miserable, still do nothing fun, and end up beating her, or she beats you, or you just hate each other, and it's over fast enough that you might as well have saved yourself the trouble set your money on fire.
>>
>>16577147
>you have to listen to women

I went through no less than 7 SHARP (the army sexual harassment program) briefings in basic and AIT. If you're looking for a place to escape bullshit PC standards, the military is not what you're looking for.
>>
>>16577353
So are you not an officer? Do you think you would enjoy it more if you were an officer?

Surely there is SOMETHING that attracted you to it otherwise you wouldn't have signed up?

Also, my hunch is that the navy, which I'm looking at, would be less crazy and psychopathic than the army. I mean perhaps I'm wrong. But that's my hunch.
>>
>>16577201
If the ambition behind your desire to join the military is to "be an alpha" you probably won't make it to officer.
I know quite a few guys who tried joining up with that attitude and they were flat out told that with that attitude the best they could ever be was a grunt. Meanwhile, another friend of mine you would probably call a pussy was signed right up as an officer from the get-go.

If you want to be an officer or anything higher, you have to be able to lead effectively, see the bigger picture, make decisions under pressure. It's not a "kick the door down and shoot the bad guys" job.
>>
>>16577368
What they're saying isn't that nothing attracted them to it initially, what they're saying is that the job is literally awful, that you have a very high chance of wanting to kill yourself afterwards, and that it doesn't live up to any of your hype. You have completely the wrong idea of what the job is, OP. You're naive.

They also did say they were an officer.
>>
Let's forget all this talk about the military for a sec, OP.

The entire reason you want to join the military is to be an alpha, because you aren't sure if other jobs make you 'alpha'.

Why don't we start with what that actually means, and we can move on from there.
>>
>>16577373
>another friend of mine you would probably call a pussy was signed right up as an officer from the get-go.

But that's the thing - I *am* that guy. I'm a programmer for Christ's sake. I'm not a loud-mouthed "lol let's shoot everything" kinda guy. I just want to do something to toughen me up and learn something more practical. And the skill of leadership is something I want to learn.
>>
File: 1380946555027.png (98 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1380946555027.png
98 KB, 512x512
>>16577368
>>16577381
Not an officer, but they treat me as a pilot, so I go to the pilot briefings with all the other officers. Glories of being a Mission Coordinator.
What attracted me to it was that it was something, ANYTHING to do and break myself out of my mold, like OP wants to. It's not worth it.
Now I use it to pay off my wife and my bills, and that's it. Come my ETS period and they ask if I wanna stay on board, I'll tell them to go fuck themselves with a 240B.

Also, Navy and Air-Force promote different problems. With the Navy, you're stuck on a boat for fucking months and get real stir-crazy. When someone snaps on a ship, you're stuck with a ticking bomb on board until you make port.
Air Force has a very low sense of worth, I hear. Being the laughingstock of a military gets to you, so unless you are literally a pilot (Which is like 2% of the soldiers), and you also pilot something cool, you'll feel like a shitbag forever.
>>
>>16577381
Okay it's stressful but lots of jobs are stressful.

I am sure lots of the reason people want to kill themselves is because there is a culture of "deal with your problems you fucking pussy", not to be emotional about it, and especially if people do or see pretty horrific things in battle.

But I reckon that culture, and the rate of suicide, is probably lower in the navy. Also the officer positions that I am looking at - Logistics Officer, Warfare Officer, and Meteorological Officer - are basically support roles, apart from Warfare Officer I guess. But still, in the navy, you're on a ship, which gives you some sort of protection. Of course you're in battle there are going to still be massive stresses and you might have to make pretty horrible decisions and see pretty horrible things. But I just don't think it would be AS BAD as if I were cannon fodder serving in the army.

>>16577386
I don't know, I just want to prove myself really, I want to prove that I am capable and that I can get shit done - also, my experience of working a desk job for 18 months has been kinda shit because working at a desk is inherently shit. You don't move around - you can't really move around because you are expected to be at your desk and do your work. That is depressing. I want to be active, I wanna be more fit, and I want to do more practical and hands-on work. That's why I'm attracted to the military.
>>
File: 1350806298500.jpg (109 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1350806298500.jpg
109 KB, 500x400
>>16577390
Right, but that's a grunt attitude. That's the point I'm making.

By "a friend you would probably call a pussy" I mean he doesn't buy into alpha/beta bullshit. He's well-spoken, he's calm, he doesn't want to kill people and he's not in it for the discipline. He's certainly not in it because he WANTS to lead, he's in it because he wants to do his part.

The attitude you have right there is literally the attitude of my brother, an army-obsessed gun nut who applied and got all shitty and defensive when they told him that they would never dream of putting him in a leadership position.

The
>toughen me up and teach me something practical
attitude is grunt mentality. Plain and simple.

You really want to be an alpha, regardless of whatever the hell that means?
Stop trying to be one.
>>
>>16577403
What you've just described to me there isn't exclusive to the army, OP.

You could teach yourself to get shit done, you could move around and be fit, you could learn a trade as a hobby or take up a sport.

Why don't you join the reserves so you're getting a taste of that discipline and work on yourself in your spare time?
If you hate your job so much perhaps you could work towards a new career while you're at it.

I get that you want to change, I really do, but if you want to actually change yourself you need to start by sitting down and figuring out exactly who you want to change yourself to.

What you've given is a list of goals, but those goals could be met by any number of different activities. Have you tried brainstorming different ways you could go about it?
>>
Any tips for joining the navy? Of course, it's shit, but so is everything else in life. Do you at least get to see cool places? Any advice is welcome.
>>
>>16577406
I'm pretty well-spoken and calm, and I am definitely not an army-obsessed gun nut. I try not to buy into alpha/beta bullshit but I'm just fucking frustrated in life and I have a burning ambition and desire to fucking make something of myself, which is why I'm attracted to it.
>The
>toughen me up and teach me something practical
>attitude is grunt mentality. Plain and simple.
I don't think it is. Surely your friend wanted that challenge of the military? He wanted to be challenged outside of his comfort zone and become a stronger and better person?

>>16577420
They could be met by different activities, but the navy seems like a good one. I meet all the pre-requisites for an officer position really. All I would need to do is put in the hard work.

Besides, if it's really terrible, the return of service for the positions I'm looking at is 4 years. So I do my training (1 year), but in my 4 years, then leave if I want. And I reckon the navy would give me marketable skills - whether I joined as a Logistics Officer, Warfare Officer, or Meteorology Officer - each of them has solid, marketable skills that private sector companies would lap up, I think.

>>16577427
>Of course, it's shit, but so is everything else in life.
See, that's what I'm thinking.
>>
>>16577439
*put in my 4 years
>>
File: 1449367937731.jpg (112 KB, 620x960) Image search: [Google]
1449367937731.jpg
112 KB, 620x960
Wtf is with "alpha" shit? Become the best man you can you be. Consistently work on yourself to become better. Stop trying to prove to others how "alpha" you are and be yourself faggot. The military will not make you "alpha " and thats isnt a reason to join. You should join because being in the military is what you want to do with your time. So far you've proven that what you wanna do with your time is shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>16577475
>Wtf is with "alpha" shit?
Come on man, 4chan is obsessed with this alpha shit, don't pretend that you don't get worried by it too.
>You should join because being in the military is what you want to do with your time. So far you've proven that what you wanna do with your time is shitpost on 4chan.
Yeah maybe.

Maybe I should just apply for the navy. Or maybe I should just get another job in web development, get my fitness back, then apply for the navy. I dunno.
>>
I don't think military is the only way to become alpha. I can't stand just about every guy I know who's in the military, so I couldn't imagine dating someone from the military.
>>
>>16577311
>I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid. And I had the grades in science too.
>But unfortunately I did a useless degree (philosophy)
What do you mean "unfortunately"? You picked your major. Fortune, good or bad, had nothing to do with it.

> and medicine would be hard to get into now.
I wouldn't be so sure. Pre-med is basically just test prep for medical school. If you can hack it on the entrance exams without it, your unusual major becomes an advantage. It makes you interesting. Interesting people get remembered. People who get remembered get accepted.

But it will take work. The very sort of work you were trying to avoid when you picked Philosophy as a major. Are you ready to man up now?
>>
File: damn_son.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
damn_son.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>16577169
You'll eventually understand (or at least we can hope) that you can have the biggest muscles or be the smartest man alive but when a woman is angry or she is frustrated with you hell look for some cover it doesn't matter if you're an 'alpha' or a 'beta' same ending if you marry a woman learn the phrase 'happy wife happy life'
>>
>barely pass high school
>too poor and stupid to go to college
>join the military
>fight in war on oil that was set into motion because of idiotic patriotism after terror attack
>no reason to be there
>kill innocent men, women, and children
>hurp derp around the desert
>step on bomb
>lose legs
>become hero
Yeah sure, "alpha"
Have fun getting cuck'ed by Jamal, faggot
>>
>>16577741
It was unfortunate because I wish I had chosen better.
>medicine isn't difficult
I am British and we don't have "pre-med". We just have a medicine degree. There is actually one option for me to still do it - some unis in this country offer a graduate-entry medicine course, and some of them will accept any degree (others require a science degree). I've read it's competitive though, and also I would need to go and do some relevant experience for my application, e.g. shadowing a doctor.
>you avoided work
No I fucking didn't, I worked my fucking arse off during my philosophy degree, I even worked my arse off in first year, while everyone else was partying, so I could transfer to a better uni (one of the best in the country). Transferring is very rare here in the UK by the way so it was a real ball-ache to achieve.
>>16577804
Probably some truth to that.
>>16577871
I passed school with straight As at A-Level, then I went to one of the best unis in the country and got a 2:1 (not the best degree, but pretty damn good).
It's the Royal Navy I'm considering joining, as an officer, and I don't think the RN is engaged in any oil-motivated wars at the moment since the UK withdrew from Afghanistan.
>>
>>16577871
>my gf cheated on my with a jarhead she met in a bar
>>
>>16578072

do you honestly want to live in a world where wars exist?

for fucks sake man, the only way wars will ever end is if people don't join the military.

and if you tell yourself i'm just one person as an excuse, then yeah you're making an excuse. a bullshit excuse that has no place in justifying such a terrible action as supporting war.

and it doesn't mean anything different if you were to only work on computers or clean ships instead of choosing a direct combat role.

(and about the happy wife, happy life saying... don't buy that shit and don't sit in a relationship with that either. if your gf or wife ever puts you in that situation, either help them mature if there's a chance or find someone who's not a self-centered and immature) - sorry, i just can't stand seeing someone try to talk someone else into accepting that
>>
>>16577147

Prior milfag here

Just because you join the military doesn't automatically make you a Alpha male. As said before, it can give you the tools to get there. But it doesn't mean you will.

And regarding professions, there are shit tons of ways to be Alpha. Shit, a stock broker on Wallstreet who makes $10 million a year could be Alpha, but so could a Police Officer who makes $36k/yr.

The profession doesn't make you a Alpha, it depends on you.
>>
>>16578072
>I don't think the RN is engaged in any oil-motivated wars at the moment since the UK withdrew from Afghanistan.

Lol what. There is no oil in Afghanistan.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>Eyesight issues
>History of depression
>ADHD diagnosed
>mfw I will probably never be a fighter pilot
>>
Being in the military is the most beta profession.

Source wasted 4 years of my life in USMC
>>
All the guys I've known who went into the military had issues with their masculinity + had abuse and neglect issues.

I have massive respect ofc, just saying.
>>
Create a family and be a good husband and a good father to your kids, you can't get more Alpha than that imo.
Anyone who joins the army and risk getting killed or maimed for so some other fucker can get even richer is nothing but a sap as far as im concerned.
(yes i was in the army and found out the hard way)
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.