[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balding and Confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: balding.jpg (15 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
balding.jpg
15 KB, 240x300
>Be me
>20yo
>Male awkward as fuck beta
>Never fucked
>Never kissed
>To make everything worse, start balding hard
>what do?

>
>
>
>
>2:
>get done with being a virgin
>start acting confident and get more "outgoing"
>start talking to female coworker
>she's being really friendly
>talks to me everyday
>worries about me (calls for lunch, etc)
>don't know what to do
>she's just being friendly or there's something more?
>how to approach her saying i like her?
>if i get to kiss her, how to dont look like a never touched lips loser?
>>
File: 1449719153645.png (987 KB, 944x914) Image search: [Google]
1449719153645.png
987 KB, 944x914
Balding is bad. This is coming from a guy who had loads of beautiful long blond hair but started going bald at 18s.

Let me tell you something: yea you probably do look better with full hair (who doesnt), but it is only a problem for you if you make it one. Dont let it become your insecurity and embrace it. It took me like a year to overcome my balding. Lifting helps. Godspeed bud
>>
>>16577067
By the way, getting a beard makes up for it alot. It just takes some time to come to terms with having facial hair instead of head hair
>>
ยป16577067
problem is, im a fucking 6/10 at most.
bald i would probably be 3/10...
fml really
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 960x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 960x675
IM BALDING TOO IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

I HAVE DUTASTERIDE SHOULD I TAKE IT

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 866x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 866x799
>>16578440

Just..
>>
Anon, listen to me.

I'm a bald guy.

I bang chicks all the time. Bald is just another look to women. Embrace it. Shave your head and work out, and guess what? Jason Statham, Vin Disel, there's tons of bald dudes who rock pussy.

Bald doesn't mean shit unless you're a little bitch.
>>
>>16578480

Not everyone has a chiseled face for the bald look you piece of shit
>>
>>16578492

Sounds like you're the piece of shit.

Have you tried working out and dressing well?

Or does that not go with your fedora?
>>
>>16578499

Working out is too much fucking work I just want normal hair not having to compensate for hair loss by putting hours into building muscle
>>
Started balding at 20. I tried to hide it for a while by wearing hats all the time. And it worked, actually. For a while. But I was always afraid to take it off. Always terrified anytime the wind picked up. Couldn't go swimming, didn't like going outdoors. Couldn't go to fancy restaurants. It was terrible.

Eventually I decided to shave it all off completely. I always imagined the worst once I did it but the reactions I've gotten have been all positive. A lot of girls I know who never gave me a second glance say I look really good. Most of my friends and family are indifferent, although my roommates father was inspired to shave his off after seeing mine.

I can't tell you what to do OP. You can try stuff like Minoxidil (which I used for a while) but I think all that really does it keep it from getting any worse, not reverse it. What it comes down to is how much are you willing to let it control you? For me it was crippling, and kept me from going out and doing things I loved. Yeah, I guess I'd rather have hair but given the choice between hiding forever and being bald, I'll gladly take bald.

Grow a beard, get some cool shades. You'll do great. I believe in you.
>>
>>16578532

Kill yourself
>>
>>16578532
...your balding head isn't the problem
>>
>>16578532
Balding is normal for a lot of men. So your wish has been granted, make the most of it before it all falls out.
>>
just tell the gills you have the cancer.
>>
>>16578549

I'm considering it but that would make my parents sad so for now I'm trying every med/Chem possible instead of giving in
>>16578550

I was perfectly stable before this shit show started.
>>16578551

Yea normal for men in their fucking 50s
>>
>>16578440
Avodart is serious stuff. A fairly recent drug, it blocks DHT more agressively than Propecia and can very well have significant nervous system impact on things like the brain, as it does effect shit there.

Balding drugs seem like bad shit in general. In the end, whats more important: cosmetic issue like hair, or actually fucking up your health?
>>
There's no confidence to be had when bald

You feel like you have no soul

Just another generic bald man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.