[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck can I start being liking 3D women? My whole life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1447179132581.jpg (51 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
1447179132581.jpg
51 KB, 500x696
How the fuck can I start being liking 3D women? My whole life I've only liked 2D.
>>
>>16576656
>my whole life I've only liked 2D
Alright, you either have a shit memory or you are a liar.
>>
Confirmed for underage.
>>
>>16576668
I'm dead serious. I've never had any kind of feelings, sexual or emotional, for a real girl.
>>
>>16576674
I'm 20.
>>
You can't expect to do this all at once. You have to ease into recovery from this kind of thing, or it doesn't work. Fortunately, there does exist a sort of transitional phase you can work with, because the Internet has no shortage of cosplayers.
>>
Don't bother, it's not worth it. 2D is superior in every way.
>>
>>16576656
Are you a handsome or desireable man?
>>
>>16576772
I would rate myself a 7/10. I've had multiple girls express interest in me. I don't have any problems socializing.
>>
You've got Haruka right there. Why do you need anyone else? She is literally perfect.
>>
>>16576668
I believe him. I always got off to cartoons and preferred them ever since I started masturbating at like 5.
>>
>>16576779
Well that gives you oppertunites that many do not have then. Have you been physically and emotionally intimate with them before ?
>>
>>16576787
>Have you been physically and emotionally intimate with them before ?

Not once.
>>
>>16576656
By touching and being touched by a real woman. Turns boobs butt and vag feel pretty good.
>>
>>16576797
you might want to start with that then, do you have any female friends?
>>
>>16576882
No.
>>
>>16576892
Do your male friends have good taste in women mentally?
>>
>>16576907
Most of my male friends are in the army, so they don't really have high standards. My civilian friends have pretty good taste though.
>>
>>16576656
3D is fkin overrater. Don't bother trying, it WILL screw up whatever you may try.
I you have to engage contact with 3D Women, make it so that it stays purely proffessional
>>
>>16576917
Well try to engage with them and get to know them a bit better (Im assuming you dont have friends who have such low self esteem as to be scared of this). This will help show that 3D women aren't all vapid narcissists, which once you cross that bridge should make it easier to deal with finding one of your own to experiance an emotional connection with
>>
File: 1447146531410.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447146531410.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>16576656

It's hard. You can find a 2D image of literally the perfect girl in your mind by just a few minutes of research on the internet.

It would take you MULTIPLE life times to find a 3D girl that meets the same requirements AND is willing to be with an autist like you.

It's just easier to stay with 2D, Anon.
>>
>>16576954
Only real downside of 2D is that you can't physically fuck them yet.
I suppose that can be patched up with whores though or just waiting for little while longer while the faceless mass of engineers around the world finally solves that problem with VR or some shit.
>>
>>16576947
None of them live close enough to me where hanging out with them in person is feasible. I don't really have a problem with interacting with women. I got along great with girls when I was training in the army. I am starting college next semester, so maybe that will give me more chances for interaction?
>>
>>16576779
do you have anything against 3D or it's just you prefering 2D?
>>
>>16577194
An overwhelming preference for 2D. I've met plenty of girls who I thought were perfectly nice. Its just impossible for them to compete with 2D in my mind.
>>
How do you feel abou asian girls?
>>
>>16577737
Nothing. Literally no 3D girls evoke any kind of feelings from me.
>>
>>16577744
I see.. I was a little bit like that a while back. Then I was gradually cured. It began by me feeling attracted to cute petite Asian girls but I didn't knew any girl like that irl, but then I gradually became capable of felling attracted to more "normal" girls, having girlfriends and falling in love. I don't know if this will help because your case seems a bit extreme, but there you go.
>>
>>16577787
Thanks. I hope I can eventually start loving real girls.
>>
>>16576656
If Haruka's your waifu then I'd say you have your priorities straight. What 3dpd can top her?

On a more serious note, just go out more. Its christmas soon and there bound to be a lot of people to meet out there whether it be in the mall or some bar.
>>
>>16576656
I just wanted to post this thread
I have a similar issue, I like 3D women too, but very few of them IRL without heavy makeup and photoshop, like I can count them on one hand
I'm strongly attracted to female bodies, but those fucking faces put me off
I'm 25
I can't really afford to be that picky
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.