[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IDK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Ok, i need to get this whole story off my chest.

A few months back, me, my "best" friend lets call him "Ben", the girl i liked or "Jill" and my best friend's girlfriend or "Amy" and a few others were hanging out. The group that we where in was sorta recovering from an earlier incident from about a week or 2 before that. Ben starts acting a bit flirty with Jill, i thought nothing of it but it seemed like Amy took it to heart. because Amy and Jill live near where i live, we started walking together just us 3 and there was nothing but silence before getting to Jills house, i knew something was up with Amy so i said whats up. Now Amy supposedly has a mental disorder and we have had to deal with this in the past... anyway, she said that they have came back (she said that they have been gone for a month or so) so me being a good friend helped her out, walked her home etc. now a couple of weeks pass and Ben starts flirting with another girl "Paige" which one of my friends "Jack" likes. Paige sees right through him and plays him on, getting Ben to confess to liking her, now at this point Amy and Ben are in a bad place, so i suggest a weeks break from each other, they go along with it. (I ask Ben about the Paige thing and he denies it... even to this day) Amy texts me to see how hes doing and that but i sorta rage about Ben to her and she starts saying stuff about him which makes me think that Ben is an absolute cunt, stuff like "He only seem interested in me when he wants sex" so i sorta hated Ben at this point, btw what she said was over Skype, which is kinda important. Me and Amy go out the next day to rant, she says more stuff to me about him... but also about me like "its a shame really because you, me and Ben where sorta like a Threesome (which wouldn't happen btw)" then a day later, Ben asks for me to text Amy to meet up with her, next thing you know is that they are back together with Amy saying "he's treating me like we where on our first date" to be cont...
>>
So a week passes and Ben pisses me off with saying that "at least i have a girlfriend/ i'm not a virgin" so i, probably the worst decision of my life, decide that i would go on full text rage to Amy saying how much i hate Ben and "why are trusting him? He used you" and a lot of really bad shit so the back stabbing bitch Amy screenshots the texts and send them straight Ben's way, so after this i am almost completely disclosed from the group (friends still talked to me but not in the group) for a month or two, even after talking to Ben he completely made a fool out of me and I really dont want to talk to him anymore.

So yea, please fucking tell me what the fuck happened
>>
Well first off you ranted over text which is number 1 stupidity those aren't private do that in person so you are like 99% sure you won't have many if any repercussions and he was being the usual teenage fuck boy who peaks at high school so you just ignore him and chill with the group even if he is there just basically say that who cares if he is there he'll eventually get the idea and flip out on you or the reverse situation with the texts will happen to him and the group will not like him
>>
>so i suggest a weeks break from each other
the fuck is your problem? That's wildly inappropriate.
>"at least i have a girlfriend/ i'm not a virgin"
that'd be a mean thing to say if you weren't inserting yourself into everyone's relationships. But you were doing that thing, so it's relevant and important that you have no goddamn idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>16576608
Am i the only one who thought of this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nIUcRJX9-o
>>
You involved yourself in other peoples lives and meddled in bussines you should have stayed out of. This isn't a good idea, even when done with noble intentions, which yours were not. You weren't trying to help them, you were trying to position yourself into a role you thought would get you more sexual attention. You went off at people because you got emotionally entrenched in drama that shouldn't have had any impact on you.
>>
>>
>>16576608

you are very immature. this screams 16 yo teenage drama in every line. dont treat girls like special snowflakes, if this Ben guy or whoever it was just shows interest in the girl when he gets sex thats fine and the girls problem to handle. if she does not like it she can just tell him to fuck off. if she does not it is her own fault and nobody elses.
>>
>>16576608
nigga dont say cont then just keep going
i mean im glad you did but ...rude
>>
File: 1450345314507.jpg (10 KB, 298x242) Image search: [Google]
1450345314507.jpg
10 KB, 298x242
your being used as an emotional diaper an now the shits starting to stink

who would have guessed
>>
>>16580203
...What?

Also OP, listen to others in this thread. When you talk to girls enough you pick up on their shit talking habits and drama.

When girls are with shitty guys and keep letting them get away with shit that they know about let them learn it themselves. They'll just get defensive or end up telling their bf about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.