[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vaglet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
>be me
>8" 1/2 penis
>gf vagina isnt 8" 1/2 deep
Honestly considering breaking up with her. Is this what woman feel like having sex with dicklets. I just wanna go balls deep. Ideally I want a girl who's around 8" 1/2 deep but mainly Im just tired of this half thrusting bullshit. My penis grew a little since Ive last done it but it wasnt enough for a sudden emergence of this problem.
>>
>>16576577
No girl is that deep, dipshit.
>>
>>16576581
Vaginas are around the same size as penis's.
3-5 inches unaroused and expand 3 or so inches aroused.
I shouldnt be that hard to find a girl around my size.
>>
>>16576602
Have you tried taller and larger girls. Find a big boned 5'10" chick whose 160lbs but not actually fat.
>>
>>16576613
who's
>>
>>16576613
>Find a big boned 5'10" chick whose 160lbs but not actually fat
This does not make sense
>>
>>16576623
I don't think you've heard of bone structure then. Or perhaps you just have poor spacial intelligence.
>>
>>16576626
So you cant validate your illogical statement?
>>
>>16576646
With what? It's quite logical. Have you never met a person your height who was simply bigger than yoh based on their bones, not body fat? Gordan Ramsey is the same height as me but would have a 36" waist at 15%bf while I have a 32" waist at the same. Chicks are the same way. Not every 5'10" chick is a 0 even if she's got low body fat. Some are a 6.

You're speaking out of your ass, I sold clothes at a higher end retail store for two years in college.
>>
I'm like 5'7 but I have a super long torso so I have a pretty deep vagina. My first was over 8inches sometimes it hurt but he could go all the way in. He dated a petite girl(like 5'2) after me and said it was a struggle. There are girls out there though!
>>
>>16576664
Theres this thing called muscle. Its a pretty big part of your weight.
>>
>>16576613
Vagina depth is not related to height, stop this.
>>
>>16576678
No shit, retard. There's a thing called bone structure, it's a big part of your size as well. I was a /fit/ fag two years ago, just stop, you fedodo.
>>
>>16576682
Yeah, organ size is not related to body size. Makes sense.
>>
>>16576689
Yeah, but this big bone nonsense needs to stop. The difference between you and gordan ramsey is not that hes bigger boned. Its muscle mass. Bones themselves dont vary much in size (beyond your category), just density.
>>
>>16576696
Plenty of tall girls can't take large cocks, and plenty of small girls can. These things are intended to pop out babies, and that's true for a girl of any size.

This idea of get a taller girl to take a large dick is silly. If your dick is large, the reality is that most girls are going to have a hard time with it, regardless of height.
>>
>>16576716
This is true. However, some peoples' bones are set differently. Hence why some women have wider hips than others, or why some men have broader shoulders. The term "big boned" can refer to this as well.
>>
>>16576577
If that's enough to end your relationship you should break up anyways. You don't love her and too immature. Relationships are more than sex, and if it isn't - you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>16576577
>HURRRRR GUYS I HAVE A BIG FUCK HURRRRR
Shut up.
>>
>>16576577

Find a black or Brazilian girl who's 6ft

That's your best bet
>>
>>16576577
there's no woman on the planet with a vagina that deep

and I seriously doubt that your dick is actually that big, or that this girlfriend is even real
>>
>>16576808
>You don't love her
I didnt know you had to love a girl to start dating her.
>>
File: 1443892601898.jpg (32 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1443892601898.jpg
32 KB, 412x352
>>16576828
>doesn't know what tenting is
>>
>>16576828
>>16576809
>and I seriously doubt that your dick is actually that big
Why would my penis size bother you guys so much. Seriously, when you cant go balls deep is it supposed to be a good thing.
>there's no woman on the planet with a vagina that deep
>World record vagina was 19"
Ill keep looking.
>>
>>16576864
Because you came on this board to brag about how big your dick was. It's OK, you can admit it.
>>
>>16576876

God damn how insecure are you people?

Not him but Christ he's not just bragging and if you're not sexually compatible with your new partner, that definitely can be a problem.

Are you all teenagers?

>>16576864

Date taller girls. Meet women who come from countries where the average man is larger. Vaginal size varies in the same way that penis size does.
>>
>>16576876
>brag on adv when r9k is right there
When I want to feel good I just go mock the dickets over there. I expected people over here not to be as insecure as you. Guess I was wrong. Might use this board for confidence boosting later if there are more like you.
>>
>>16576864
yeah, and the world record for longest dick is 14 inches or something. doesn't mean they make up even 1% of the population. even less than that. the average vagina is 3 inches deep, and you're exponentially unlikely to find anyone with real variance from that.
>>
>>16576911

Absolute bullshit. It varies just like penis size does around the world.

Within one country however it will not vary much aside from the anomalies like him, yes.
>>
Just let her go and let her make some dicklet happy.
>>
>>16576911
>the average vagina is 3 inches deep
HAHAHA oh wow. Maybe unaroused this is true. But it definitely expands.
>>
>>16576828
I just said my ex was over 8 inches and could go all the way in. I mean it depended on how turned on I was and position. But like I said I have a long torso I think that's why.

I don't know why you're giving op shit. My ex that was his size had the same problem and complained and another guy I dated for awhile was even bigger and said he never got to go all the way in(didn't go all the way for me either) and actually tore some girls so sex was hard for him. He had to be careful at all times and could just go hard and have fun or be rough because it hurt him and the girl. It can be a legit issue. Please be less insecure.
>>
>>16576894
>>16576896
>Comes onto adv talking about his 8 inch dick
>Somehow isn't bragging
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>16576978

>talks about a problem related to his size

You're just an insecure retard
>>
>>16576577
Short girls do tend to have shorter holes
Plus I have a low slung cervix so my 9 inch bf has sent me to the doctors a couple of times.
Lots of lube and a good angle and it's workable.
If it isn't get her to do anal.
>>
Read this guy, not too long.

https://www.vaginismus.com/faqs/vaginismus-questions/what-is-vaginismus/

https://www.vaginismus.com/vaginismus-symptoms/#unconsummated-marriages
>>
I don't think its your gf OP, it may be something about you two's relationship, do you know anything about her sexual experiences? Maybe she's scared of sex, and if you're not able to get deep it must be really painful for her. I think it's a mental thing.
>>
File: 1327615971613.jpg (91 KB, 464x476) Image search: [Google]
1327615971613.jpg
91 KB, 464x476
>>16576577
>8" 1/2 penis
>gf vagina isnt 8" 1/2 deep
>I just wanna go balls deep.
Whilst her vagina might not be deep enough, an average person's large instestine is about 5' long. You'll have no problem burrying it up to the hilt in there.
>>
just bust her cervix op you fucking pussy fag
>>
>>16576577
B U T T H O L E
U
T
T
H
O
L
E
>>
small dick master race

she doesnt enjoy it but at least i can go balls deep :^)
>>
File: 1211152323~2.jpg (909 KB, 1366x3468) Image search: [Google]
1211152323~2.jpg
909 KB, 1366x3468
>>16576623
5'10" and 160 pounds exactly in this picture. Not thin, sure, but not fat either.
There could be fitter girls who look thinner and weigh the same too.
>>
>>16576720
>The term "big boned" can refer to this as well.
not anymore, that shit is just a euphemism for fat.
>>
>>16576613
I actually think I know what this anon is talking about. There's this girl in my biology class who's very lean yet bigger than most other girls. Like, even though tall girls tend to be very lanky, she was not lanky, and she was clearly in really good shape. It's like somebody stretched out a photo of a normal-sized woman and made it the size of a normal-sized man. For a while I realized that something seemed off about her, but I couldn't really pin it down until recently. Kind of interesting
>>
File: everything will be fire.jpg (30 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
everything will be fire.jpg
30 KB, 720x538
>>16577156

Don't give him any ideas. He can't even get his girl off enough to stretch her pussy open. If he isn't able to do that, I doubt he'd be able to get her to relax enough for anal

OP will be back here asking about what he should do about his UTI and his girlfriend's prolapsed anus in a week
>>
you're not making her aroused enough, or you need to try a different position. lol.
>>
>>16577292
>not fat
>that belly
yeah..
>>
>>16577887
You are actually joking, right? I haven't been following this conversation at all but that's a perfectly healthy, attractive person.
>>
>>16577897
How to be sexy as a girl
1. literally just control what you eat

How to be sexy as a guy
1. years of hard work in the gym

Yeah she's fat. Fuck off
>>
>>16577903
She's not fat, dude. The fuck do you want, for her ribs to be showing? Would that turn you on? Not sure what relevance any of that shit you just said has, either.

That said, I do a couple minutes of bodyweight exercises every day (less than 15), opt to walk or job places rather than drive when I can (it helps that I live downtown), and eat well, and I have a pretty fucking decent body. No, I'm not Bruce Lee, but no woman really wants that, anyway. Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder?
>>
>>16577921
>what do i want
nothing, i dont give a fuck

>i have a pretty decent body
good for you, but this girl is fat

>what do men generally want
for you not to be fat. stop being so defensive and promote "body acceptance" bullshit.

hit the gym or fuck off
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.