[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about anal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
My gf recently admitted that before we were dating, she's practiced anal sex with casual encounters (3 times) because she thought it was something less intimate than vaginal intercourse and she wanted to stay a virgin. We never did anal.

We've been dating for 2,5 years and I'm quite flabbergasted by her past behavior. She's rather shy in the bed (she never suggests to try something new) and I've always thought of her as someone quite sexually inexperienced, she's a bit of that innocent/naive type of girls.

This is like she was a totally different person before we met. What kind of fucked up behavior is that? Do you consider this a legitimate deal-breaker or is this me being an insecure asshole?
>>
What exactly are you bothered by? Do you want to do anal with her? I really don't understand what the problem is.
>>
>she's practiced anal sex with casual encounters (3 times) because she thought it was something less intimate than vaginal intercourse and she wanted to stay a virgin. We never did anal.

Well haven't you been saying to life "I want to get someplace" you are now at someplace. How does it feel? This is what you wanted now deal with it or go somewhere else.
>>
so you're upset that your girlfriend didnt want to lose her virginity and chose to do anal before she met you?

Are you just upset you thought she was shy when it comes to sex and now you see her as a megaslut or something?
>>
>>16576154
She had less mileage on her anus 2.5 years ago. Think about the number of shits she took in 2.5 years. Avg. 1 shit a day, thats over 1,000 shits in 2.5 years.
>>
>>16576154
>is this me being an insecure asshole?
Being as it's been reamed out a few times I'd imagine it's actually your gf who has an insecure asshole...
>>
>>16576154
You are upset that this girl that you really like got her shirt, pants and panties ripped off, and her ass was bent over and fucked by three different guys.

Its perfectly reasonable.You feel like you are valuable and that you only deserve the best.
>>
> >>16576182
>What exactly are you bothered by?
I have a reverse logic on this topic, IMO doing anal is something you'd with someone you trust. Especially from the girl's POV.

> Do you want to do anal with her?
Yeah, but that's not the point, I've always though we'd come it eventually some day. No big deal for me.

>>16576184
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. But I'm trying do deal with it.

>>16576185
>Are you just upset you thought she was shy when it comes to sex and now you see her as a megaslut or something?
Hmmm yes, spot on.

PS: sorry pepe pic is a NSFW, didn't realize that
>>
>>16576203
and the best is someone who hasn't had sex with anyone else before?

If that's how you or OP thinks I'd suggest growing up, you have to accept that you can't always have an innocent virgin. How would you feel if you found the grill of your dreams but she rejected or was upset at you for not being a virgin?
>>
>>16576154
TL;DR I only like my girlfriend for my perception of her innocence and animu shy waifu facade.

Enjoy never having fulfilling relationships because of your delusions.
>>
>>16576204
well QQ to you for having incorrect assumptions about her then?
>>
>>16576206
>>16576210
I was obviously aware she wasn't a virgin and I was perfectly fine with that. I just don't understand what could lead her to go this "way" instead.

Well, it seems you guys think I'm just deluded and insecure. I'll talk to her this evening, keeping this to myself won't make things better. Will bump thread if it's still alive.
>>
>>16576229
yeah that only way you can get past this is talking about it, just make sure you both understand each other on this

good luck, these kind of talks can be uncomfortable but its really important too
>>
>>16576185
>doing anal
>not losing virginity
I always laugh at these people's fucked up way of thinking.
>>
>wanted to stay a virgin
>had sex anyways
>did sexual acts with hookups that she won't do with you

How does it feel to be her beta bux?
>>
>>16576232
thanks

>>16576234
She's catholic. This might explain things. Meh.

>>16576238
>did sexual acts with hookups that she won't do with you
To be fair, I've never asked her about it.
>>
>>16576234
This. If you get your anus pumped with meatstick, you're not a virgin anymore. Deal with it.
>>
Op, does she refuse to do anal worth you, or had it just not happened yet?
>>
>>16576254
>I've never asked her about it.
Thus, proving you're a beta cuck
>>
>>16576260
Good damn, could we ever have a thread workout all the beta cuck accusations? It's fucking cancer. No matter what anyone says in a thread, they get advised of being a beta cuck at least ten times. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16576284
Did you ever think that /adv/ just displays a large amount of cuck behavior? Don't cry.
>>
>>16576287
No, I just think /adv/ had been invaded by /pol/ and /r9k/.
>>
>>16576326
>pretending like /pol/ is more pathetic than /adv/
>>
>>16576189
>She had less mileage on her anus 2.5 years ago. Think about the number of shits she took in 2.5 years. Avg. 1 shit a day, thats over 1,000 shits in 2.5 years.

where the fuck did you learn to count
>>
>had casual sex
>had casual anal sex

She put herself an a much greater chance for HIV. She doesn't sound like she'd make a good partner at all.
>>
>>16576349
>what is a condom
>>
>>16576342
>where the fuck did you learn to count
Had to tell the 911 operator how many black guys were running train on your mom's fuckholes
>>
>>16576357
No one uses a condom for anal
>>
>>16576357
Not perfect by all means, that's what. Condoms only help reduce the chance of transmission. And that's only when used perfectly, not counting all the times they can tear, break, or slip off.

She put herself at risk for a permanent and debilitating disease. She's rash, irresponsible, and not that smart. Not what you want in a partner.
>>
>>16576336
>pretending it's not

/pol/ is a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>16576154
>Dat OP pic

Fuck man, get rid of that.
>>
>>16576154
>Do you consider this a legitimate deal-breaker or is this me being an insecure asshole?

It is very much both.
>>
>>16576375
Condoms reduce the risk to negligible amounts if used correctly. You're making it sound like they barely help at all.

Any time anyone has sex with anyone they are putting themselves at risk for a permanent and debilitating disease.

>She's rash, irresponsible, and not that smart

You just described every girl in her teens and early 20s.
>>
File: 1448911796063.jpg (167 KB, 673x486) Image search: [Google]
1448911796063.jpg
167 KB, 673x486
>>16576394
>not liking goatse pepe
did you get lost on your way to /r/advice?
>>
>>16576401
And you're making it sound like all sex is equal. It's not. Sex within a committed relationship with someone you trust and know is exponentially safer than NSA sex, especially anal sex.

And no, not all girls have casual anal sex in their teens and 20s. Not all girls have casual sex even.
>>
>>16576389
/adv/
>can't get laid
>muh social disorder
>suicidal

Objections?
>>
>>16576416
Casual sex can be safe as well. I don't even like casual sex, but I understand it can be conducted safely.

I know this is anecdotal, but I personally know two people who got stds from trusted partners while in a committed relationship. One got cheated on, the other's partner didn't know they even had it.

>And no, not all girls have casual anal sex in their teens and 20s.
I never said they do. I said girls that age tend to be rash, irresponsible, and not that smart. Guys that age tend to fit that description as well.
>>
>>16576420
/pol/
>jews
>hating minorities
>trump
>fucking jews

Objections?
>>
>>16576438
Exceptions don't negate a rule. Which is that casual sex is at a much higher risk for STDs than sex within a committed relationship (especially between people who are responsible and get completely tested beforehand or who have abstained from sex all-together). That's just a textbook fact, making it a better bet that those 20-something's who don't partake in it are better partner choices because they are more likely to be responsible and intelligent.
>>
>>16576463
>20-something's who don't partake in it are better partner choices
Girls want an experienced stud to sort them out. Stop lying, bitchboy
>>
Well yeah you have every right to be upset, she held information back without letting you have an informed decision before getting completely involved and now 2.5 years in to the relationship.

Also, it is really slutty behavior to just randomly hook up with different meant for them to ravage her ass like a fucktoy. If it were me, I'd feel completely raged and disgusted, admit it - you're disgusted at the thought of your cute little girlfriend being used as a cock sleeve by random men, it's okay man.

inb4 butthurt women telling me to "grow up" among other things because I hold my own standards and have my own tastes.
>>
>>16576508
Also I bet more happened, question how many guys she met up with and sucked off as her eyes glaze over. With women they tend to hold back the amount of partners, she says 3 but for all you know it's more than that.

Again, I want to emphasize on the fact that she held this information back from you, which was wrong. If she saw nothing ill in it, this would have been discussed years back.
>>
>>16576508
>she held information back
How is it supposed to come up? I never tell partners about my past sexual experiences. That just sounds rude.
>>
>>16576154
>practiced
Lol, dude... Stop sugarcoating it. Your girl took three random cocks in her ass. One of them probably nutted right on her butthole, if not in.
>>
>>16576534
Well it came to light with OP now, so why couldn't have that happened earlier? For me personally, I ask them their partner count + how many relationships they've been in, but obviously more tactful. Women have asked me of the same too, as they are curious for other reasons, mainly if you can get women in the first place.

I do not want to know the knitty gritty details, but I want to know what I am getting myself into. If she is prone to being the town bicycle then that isn't worth investing into.
>>
>>16576537
You know for a fact that because she did the whole technical virgin thing, she has been slobbering on cocks and getting faced fucked as well.
>>
stop and think about this. Your gf got fucked by three different random guys in the ass, and that's what she's admitting too! Face it, your girl's a whore. Now, if you have the beta gene and can live with that, go right ahead. Personally, my advice is never to marry this woman, and never let this woman birth your children.
>>
>>16576552
Ah, yes. She's probably developed a fondness for rape fantasies and scat play.

OP, comment?
>>
>>16576557
Probably arguing with her right now, kek. Update us OP please when you get the chance.
>>
kek, I grew up with a lot of "innocent" good girl types that wanted to stay pure until marriage and shit since my mom worked in a church. almost all of them did anal with their teenage boyfriends to compensate, the other was a lesbian. if someone is so concerned about a guy who can't even love you because you've had sex before so you have to do anal so it "doesn't count", that's fucked up honestly. from both sides

>>16576204
>>Are you just upset you thought she was shy when it comes to sex and now you see her as a megaslut or something?
>Hmmm yes, spot on.
you're an insecure moron, break up with her so she can find someone who won't be such a bitch about it

so much of this is when guys want, in all honesty, a childish gf. "innocent" "naive" etc. you're in a relationship with an adult? well, adults have sex, that's how it is. get over it. demanding an infantilized gf is your own issue
>>
>>16576363
Holy shit I died lol
>>
>>16576489
I'm a girl. So no, you're completely wrong.
>>
>GF did anal casually
> is this me being an insecure asshole

lel

Also your girlfriend sounds super immature, unless she has since realised the stupidity of her actions.
>>
File: 1.jpg (37 KB, 357x499) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37 KB, 357x499
>>16576420
/pol/ doesn't discuss not getting laid because that's not what the board is about you fucking cockmaster do you really think those shitlords get laid kill yourself ma mang
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.