[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl cancelled our "date" this evening. She gave no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1449665363048.jpg (16 KB, 236x368) Image search: [Google]
1449665363048.jpg
16 KB, 236x368
Girl cancelled our "date" this evening. She gave no reason, really, just saying that she couldn't and that she was sorry. I simply just thanked her for letting me know.

Is it worth texting her when morning comes, and letting her know that if it ever does suit her to meet up, to let me know, and otherwise a good luck with everything? She didn't respond to my last message.

She's very clearly the shy/awkward type and I'm betting nerves got the best of her, or she took advice from friends and just didn't do it (we have never met face to face, but she has sent me a lot of nudes). We're in the same college town.
>>
>>16575560
>l'm an incredibIy sociaIIy fucked faggot who can't get girIs in person

Pathetic/10
>>
>>16575560
>I simply just thanked her for letting me know.
You dun goofed son.

Anyway, the ball is in her camp now, she should make it up to you
>>
>>16575565

I know.

>>16575563

I'm a waiter, so I'm not socially fucked. I just work and go to school all day, so it's hard to meet people sometimes.
>>
>>16575560
Drop it, if she was into you she wouldn't be flighty a bought going out.
>>
Dude no you always need to be proactive with things. Say 'are you free next friday' not 'let me know when you are free' because that completely screams 'i am a pushover who cant be proactive' and also people like to have things sort of set in time that they can do.

If she doesnt respond to your last message, move on. Dont think you know her, there are a million things that could have happened for her mind to change.
>>
>>16575568
>Goes to 2 of the 3 most crowded sociabIe pIaces
>Hard to meet peopIe
>>
She's shy but she has sent you lots of nudes? That makes no sense at all dude.
>>
As much as you may think a particular girl is "the right one for you" or really great, you've always got to want them less than they want you. In fact look down on them a little bit, don't "need" them at all, ever. I don't know what the reasons are but it works, and you'll be cooler and more girls will want you. Trust me. So be prepared to forget about and not care about girls like the one you mention.
>>
>>16575581
Not talking about any pick up artist bullshit either. Just genuinely consider them and act as if they are beneath you. Works well with people in general as well.
>>
>>16575560
AND THE CHASE IS ON
I remember being this beta and doing the equivalent of dragging my nuts through a mile of glass shards for girls.
Have fun getting flaked on for the rest of your social life you spineless pushover.
>>
>>16575560
>we have never met face to face, but she has sent me a lot of nudes
>same college town

i cant decide if this is bait or society collapsing
>>
>>16575570

I do not think "she is the one". Despite what you might believe, I don't really have a huge issue hooking up with girls. However, I have not been on a date since I was 19 and I am 24.

>>16575581

Right. So I should just wait to see if she responds, and otherwise next her?
>>
>>16575605
Ignoring her will either be a good move if she's not into you, or make her want you more if she is.
So yeah, wait to see and play it cool.
>>
>>16575585
That's not how I got my gf of 3 years. Maybe because she and I have similar educations though.
>>
Okay; I'm just going to drop it and move on. Thanks, guys!
>>
>>16575590
>I remember being this beta
>have fun getting flaked on for the rest of your social life you spineless pushover

Why not give him a few tips for dealing with it while you're at it, you spineless pushover? If you've been in the same position and you know he's going to be like this for the rest of his life, that only means one thing.
>>
>>16575702
Other people already explained it better than I ever could, I'm just mean to him because I wanted to feel better about myself and because this is 4chan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.