[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lf.jpg (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lf.jpg
45 KB, 900x900
I'm in college and I'm not a talk active person, I only start a conversation if someone asks me something, but generally I'm really awkward, I don't like the girls in my college cus mostly they are brainwashed to follow the herd and they don't have anything special about them, probably only pretty faces.
But I met this girl 2 years ago that I really liked, she was special in some way, like you can feel that this person has a different personality and has probably gone through some shit in their life unlike the spoiled sluts that I go to class with, being the socially awkward person that I am, I try and read people see what they like, usually this works but it didn't work with her, she didn't tell me much, and was pretty shallow with her conversations.
then the following year I tried being close friends with her but she started feeling uncomfortable talking to me, and that usually means 2 things either that person hates you or doesn't find you interesting, or that this person has a crush on you, I tried helping her with her studies and stuff, but whenever I tried opening a normal conversation with her she would try to end it quickly.
So I finally took my chances and confessed to her, I didn't do it face to face because I lack the balls, so I sent her message and she responded with "I don't want to hurt you, but I can always be your friend" I apologised and couldn't stop thinking about it for a whole year, because I don't even know what's inside this girls mind or why she acted all awkwardly in the first place.
a year later we still talk and I usually throw a joke at her from time to time, but I can't help but wonder is she shy?? Was she the type that want you to show a sign of commitment like proposing to her parents or something, or does she really dislike me? What do you think???
>>
>>16575474

She probably doesn't like you because she realized you casually refer to other people as "spoiled sluts" and you think you're better than everyone else.

Anyway, it's pretty obvious she wasn't into you.
>>
>>16575484
But she did talk to me sometimes, and sometimes when I talk to other girls she likes to be close to me and be the one that is most talkactive
>>
>>16575474

I didn't read all your shit, because you don't know how to paragraph, but...

>I don't like the girls in my college cus mostly they are brainwashed to follow the herd and they don't have anything special about them, probably only pretty faces.

Listen to yourself, nigga. In any case in which a guy has said this, the truth has been that he hates himself. Girls are great, dude. You aren't. It's not the other way around, homie. Stop lying to yourself. You would love yourself a little more (and the girls would love you a little more too) if you had the courage to face the truth.
>>
>>16575474
You're arrogant and you lack social skills, that's a double whammy into the no-date-zone.
At least you tried. Better luck next time.
>>
>>16575484
>>16575497
Lel I knew someone would point that stuff out.
Also you write weird and it's best to move on
>>
>>16575497
Why do I hate myself? I am just cynical like that, I like to find people who are special, and I'm pretty sure you know that feeling too, that one day you'd spend your life with someone you find interesting, someone that makes you want to spend your entire life with them, rather than a girl who you'd fuck for a day or two
>>
>>16575507
Kek, yea English is not my main language
>>
>>16575522
Understandable.
But I don't think this girl likes you, she even gave you the "we can be friends" shit. Which is always bad.
>>
Life aint a bed of roses, people will never be what you expect them to be, because they are not you.

Get over yourself.

Secondly, stop making dramatic assumptions about people you have never met, in the long run it'll destroy you and make you a bitter person.

You want good healthy fun and interesting relationships with people? Then take the fucking leap over your own arrogance and say hi to someone.

Third, wanna know how to maintain great conversation as an introvert who is socially awlward?

Ask questions, repeat what they have said in a slightly different way and then ask.them more questions, works every time
>>
>>16575518
No, bro. I do not long for a wonderful person to spend the rest of my life with, and I never have. But I am aware that some genetic differences can influence someone toward monogamous aspirations, albeit not to the point where they hate women.
As for why you hate yourself, I don't know. You need to build up the courage to look deep within yourself. You need to seek the truth, homie.
>>
>>16575541
Thats deep bro.
>>
>>16575537
I did start opening up lately and it's going well, but it feels awkward talking to her because she knows that I have a crush on her, and no matter how friendly I act she'll always think that I'm doing it because I want to get into her pants
>>
>>16575533
Yea but I can't even act normally around her anymore without feeling awkward, because she knows that I have a crush on her and such
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.