[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm really lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: frostbite_hot_sauce.png (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
frostbite_hot_sauce.png
112 KB, 600x600
wish i had a bf but at this point i think it's probably just impossible. try to advise me if you want.

or just talk to me. please. please talk to me.
>>
Get some friends
>>
>>16575027
i'm not very good at friends.
>>
>>16575022

I'm having a similar problem. Bumping for interest. Let's look for some advice besides the obvious get /fit/ and /fa/ . . . what else can be done, in addition to that?
>>
That really is a unique bottle design, especially for hot sauce. Usually you associate 'warm' colors with hot sauce, but these guys took it in an entirely different direction and said "Fuck it, we're using blue and white, and calling it Frostbite."

10/10 for consumer appeal

As for your personal problems, get a hobby or friend or something.
>>
>>16575028
Then you won't be good at boyfriend either.
>>
>>16575033
I would never have realised it was hot sauce if it didn't say on the bottle. I thought it was vodka in a weird shaped bottle
>>
>>16575030
well idk how well it works for finding friends but reading a lot seems to help with the feeling of sadness.

>>16575033
the sauce is kinda unique itself. it adds spicy to anything without adding any flavor. that's why they did the bottle like that. i'm really good at hot sauce.

>>16575035
>Then you won't be good at boyfriend either.
well, yeah. probably. but it's frustrating. sometimes i want to just hit things, like a wall or something. but i don't.

>>16575041
omg you guys should try it. you can have spicy fruit smoothies if you want. or anything.
>>
>>16575044
>well, yeah. probably. but it's frustrating. sometimes i want to just hit things, like a wall or something. but i don't.
Well let's start at the beginning then. Why aren't you good at having friends?
>>
also the sauce is clear p cool

>>16575050
i used to be, back in high school. but then everyone left and now i don't have friends and i'm 27. when people try to talk to me i get nervous and say awkward things while being weird.
>>
>>16575052
What do you do with your life? Do you work? Are you studying? What are your hobbies? etc.
>>
>>16575052
>when people try to talk to me i get nervous and say awkward things while being weird.
I can relate to that.
>>
>>16575057
i work and do school. hobbies are cooking, reading, videogames sorta and maybe that's it. i try to do yoga and sometimes walk around for exercise. prefer doing this late at night so no people are around.

>>16575060
yeah for sure. lots of people have trouble talking to people. i figure i'm not alone, so how hard is it to find a boyfriend somehow? but then here i am and things are kind of awful and sometimes i still think about dying.
>>
>>16575065
Well maybe start talking to people at school or work. Ask a classmate for notes, join a club, make a bit more effort to chat to your coworkers. The more you talk to people, the easier it'll get
>>
>>16575089
the kids at school are all kids mostly. and i don't know. i don't fit in with my coworkers. they probably don't like me because i'm so weird and quiet. i never know what to say to them when we do have to hang out together. i like the quiet but they don't.

*shrug*

not trying to be difficult or whatever. this is just my thoughts.
>>
>>16575098
You're not going to get anywhere without working on your social skills
>>
>>16575103
it's like a catch 22. friends are for social skills but i don't have friends so instead i'll just be a weirdo trying to talk to people which weirds them out and makes me feel a little worse about trying lol.
>>
>>16575022
Its an exaggeration on how nervous you are.I'm the quite type who doesnt really talk to people so people will naturally be curious about you and want to talk to you.So just take that opportunity to make a new friend.Its pretty easy.
>>
>>16575178
I spelled quiet wrong.
>>
>>16575022
Hey. I'd be happy to talk or just listen if you'd prefer. Can talk here or add me on kik; ms.disconnected.
>>
>>16575356
Or anyone else that just wants to talk.
>>
>>16575022
Drink more, and then find yourself or some shit. I dunno, do what you want, just remember that only you can get yourself what you want.

Getting what you want means you have to go out and get it.

Also drink more.
>>
are you hot? I'll be your bf
>>
Well where do you live exactly OP?
>>
>>16575022
Girls exist on 4chan?
Or are you just gay?
>>
>>16575429

We're all girls, anon.
>>
what I realized is that regardless of a girls looks, if they have a nice fat cake, guys are A LOT more willing to go out
>>
File: rsz_tyrone_5.png (588 KB, 867x872) Image search: [Google]
rsz_tyrone_5.png
588 KB, 867x872
>>
>>16575178
I'm quiet and no one is at all curious about me. Just get ignored.
>>
>>16575022
HOW TO FIND A BF

Don't look for one. Don't even look for friends. Look for interesting and fun things to do - clubs, classes, activities, sports. You will inevitably meet other people interested in the same things, and since you're doing the same thing (or just in line for the same movie/concert/show) chatting will come easy.

The more people you bump into this way the more friends you'll make. And the more likely that some will be male-type people.
>>
also i have a penis.
>>
i am 19 and never had a gf, never kissed (only by some random girls on a cheek)
i know why and what to do
but still i feel like i wasted so much youth
>>
>>16575052
>>16575065
>>16575060
so awkward and introverted xD
>>
>>16576404
A girl can easily get through life with those qualities, even have friends and relationships.
If you are a guy, you are fucked, though.
>>
>>16576404
i wish i were quirky and cute but instead it's just very sad.
>>
>>16576417
try to be better-looking then
>>
I often think that it's fucked basically, that i will never get a gf and that i will spend the rest of my life just working. lifting and doing nothing much else most of the time.

I usually think about it atleast once a day.

I have dreadful thoughts about online dating aswell. It's like "I should, but i don't want to", and "not again".

Im 28. My last relationship lasted a week.
>>
>>16576448
well i'm about your age. maybe we should talk ot something. probably not though. it's pointless because we live so far away from each other.
>>
>>16576462
Yeah, i've already tried long distance internet relationships. They aren't worth it. Imao.
>>
>>16576392
>but still i feel like i wasted so much youth
Don't cry over spoiled milk.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.