[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad breath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Bad-Breath.jpg (794 KB, 5000x4500) Image search: [Google]
Bad-Breath.jpg
794 KB, 5000x4500
hey/adv/ i need some help. I am really self conscious of my breath to the point i can barely hold a conversation with some one with out me thinking about it. sometimes it feels like my breath is fine but i can't beat the paranoia of having it.
What can i do to assure i have good breath all the time? i have cut down on sugary foods, always drinking water to stay hydrated and been brushing my teeth 3 times a day.
>>
>>16574948
I have this too. Usually I just always try to carry gum with me and pop it in before talking to someone and it takes away the anxiety 100%
>>
>>16574955
i been doing this as well, but the thing is that im tired of always having to carry gum with me
>>
worst part was that not long ago at a party i was making out with a qt and she just randomly stopped and walked away. hasn't really helped my paranoia there. we were both hammered tho
>>
anyone?
>>
>>16574958
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If the annoying part is constantly having to drop $1.50 for a pack, buy gum in bulk at Costco or online. If carrying it is really that big of an issue you will have to work on your mouth bacteria. Sometimes it can be genetics and can't really be fixed. Try putting some cinnamon in your mouth (not enough that you end up doing the cinnamon challenge), but cinnamon helps with breath. Continue drinking water and brushing a lot and see if it helps with time
>>
>>16574980
>>16574980
its not that iits a hassle to carry it or spend the money on it, its more about being tired of the fear of it. Im pretty sure its hurt my self confidence by a good amount
>>
Maybe it`s a problem with your stomach, creating your bad breath.
>>
>>16575000
how would i be able to tell if its my stomach?
>>
>>16575009
If gum, water and brushing your teeth only help for a little while, then the cause must be different.
>>
>>16574948
i know this feel, very bad feel
>>
Been where you are OP. You have a problem with tonsil stones. Go to a clinic and get them removed. Also, don't eat a lot of meat or foods with sulfur too much because thats what gives you tonsil stones. Brush your tongue with a tongue brush and use strong mouthwash. Should help.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.