[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that any time you meet girls who are warm, talkative,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: sadbear.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
sadbear.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
Why is it that any time you meet girls who are warm, talkative, nice, friendly, and alluring -- they're always in a relationship (usually very committed ones)? But when you finally meet a single lady, they tend to be a little cold, distant, quiet, bewildering, occasionally a little hostile, sometimes coming off trifling dense and timid, and just very difficult to talk to?

After several years of denial, and starting the previous winter, I've been appearing to grow more concerned over whether something's off about me that I'm utterly and terrifyingly unaware of, and they're picking up on it and responding with mild, yet unconscious, contempt and disinterest.
>>
>>16574904
The good ones get taken quickly
>>
Because that's the reason a is in a relationship wilst b isn't?
>>
Single ones have been stung and know the inner creep of man. Relationship ones are happy with their mate or oblivious to the incoming pain.
>>
Welcome aboard the self blame train OP. There's probably nothing wrong with us but we're so internally fucked up that something has to be wrong with us to be feeling so shitty about ourselves and no one seeming to care about us. I'd tell you to get comfortable but we tend to fuck that up too
>>
>>16574904
i'll bet those same girls who are warm and talkative and stuff were probably like the cold ones when they were single.... except now they found someone who makes them happy. (at that time anyway)
>>
Because they are having regular sex.

Frequent sex = Happier woman.

Ever encountered a woman in a sexless relationship?...
>>
>>16574904

The above responses might be right. Also, a taken girl can be nice and bubbly and relaxed and herself with you and not worry about you hitting on her, whereas a single girl might act a bit chilly towards you in order not to give you the idea she's interested in you.
>>
I don't think I've treated people differently when I was single than now when I'm in a relationship
>>
>>16575002
You might not be aware of it. People have a tendency of acting different in different environments like downtown, at work, at a bar, at home, etc; and are rarely aware of it. Same thing happens when spending time with people.
>>
>>16575046
Well obviously I act differently in different situations, but I'm fairly certain I didn't completely change personalities when I got a boyfriend.
>>
>>16575054
Not completely, no. But your behaviour is going to alter once you become (assumingly) committed to another.
>>
>>16575058
I acknowledge that I may have changed somewhat, but being in a relationship does not have the effect that OP is suggesting.
>>
File: 1429473625802.jpg (8 KB, 183x250) Image search: [Google]
1429473625802.jpg
8 KB, 183x250
I'm willing to bet that you're not attractive, not in school/employment, and generally making a constant ass out of yourself. I used to feel the way you do until I did JUST THREE EASY STEPS towards getting a gf. Here's what you do.

>get over yourself, you sack of shit
Nobody owes you a date. Nobody owes you shit. Thinking as if they do is not only destructive toward your potential, but it is a path to Elliot Roger-dom, and will make it far harder for you to rise out of it. Whining about >nogf >waaimsougly >whydoesnobodylikeme only makes you more pathetic. Believe it or not, girls can smell it when a guy's got low self esteem and an entitlement complex. Don't be a creep, understand your inherent lack of self worth, and then make the decision to improve yourself.

>Improve thyself, O Man!
Go to school. Get a job. Make money. Develop your talents. Form a schedule. Be responsible. Wear deodorant, shower daily, brush/floss twice daily, comb/cut your hair. Stand up straight. Go to the gym. Eat better, eat less, move more. Read books. Get some hobbies. Believe it or not, women don't like boys who play vidya all day and would prefer to go out with real men. And I don't necessarily mean REAL MEN(TM), but a developed and interesting adult who has more to bring to a relationship than their feels.

>Talk to others. They don't bite.
Get over your fear of talking with people. Listen. Ask questions. Embroil yourself in social situations so you may learn through trial and error how these sort of things go. It'll suck. You'll be embarrassed, and then you'll learn what and what not to do so you don't embarrass yourself further. Girls like guys that don't stammer and shit themselves when they're being talked to by the opposite sex. It's easier to talk to girls when you've talked to people rather often and aren't afraid of them anymore.

Believe it or not, by sticking to these three things (getting over yourself, bettering yourself, and then talking to others) you too can get a gf.
>>
Maybe single ones are just distant because they're not interested in relationships (or interested in you) but don't have the excuse of a boyfriend to fall back on when it's time to reject someone/you
>>
>>16575081
And here, class, we see the typical, abusive advice men tend to give their own.

Seriously, these are some of the least attractive, and most insecure, attempts I've seen men to do to better themselves.
>>
>>16575081
Your advice is shit and you're shit
>>
>>16575141
>>16575371

His advice was to stop being an aspie and get a job + brush your teeth

what is wrong with you people

no wonder you can't get anywhere with women
>>
>>16574915
this
>>
>>16575141
>>16575371
He's not wrong in any way, shape, or form. You're just mad you can't do those things. I'm a perfect example of that advice being followed within the past year, and what do you know, I'm dating the most adorable 5'3" blonde you'll ever meet. Be happy with yourself first, then try to make someone happy.
>>
>>16575391

They can do those things, but those things are too much effort for them.

Honestly, they may have a point.

I did all those things. I got a girlfriend.

I spent a lot of money on her. Tried to make her happy. Didn't even talk to other girls. Other girls (more attractive than her) came onto me and I turned them down. She cheated on me and gave me HIV.

I feel sick all the time. always fever. Always headache. My skin hurts when it touched the blankets. I always cough. It hurts to be alive.

I was never happier in my life than after I did all those things you talk about and BEFORE I got a girlfriend.

I wish I had a time machine but that's not how the world works.
>>
>>16575395
Fuck man. I that's just messed up. She's was/is fucking nuts man.
>>
>>16575400

Yep. I got her pregnant too. At least, I think it's mine.

All I wanted was a happy family and a few kids and a white picket house so it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now I'll be on the hook for child support. I'm self employed and the HIV symptoms are already fucking with my business. It's the migraines that get me the worst.

There's no way I'll make child support. How am I suspossed to pay for my medicine? the judge will rape me because she has a disabled aids baby that needs special treatment and care.
>>
File: 1438707739124.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1438707739124.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>16575395
>>16575405
What the FUCK nigga, goddamn.
>>
>>16575395
>>16575405

Sounds about right. Women in a nutshell.

You should summon all your strenght and sue her for giving you HIV, that is ACTUALLY a crime.

The judge will NOT look kindly at her knowing she gave you HIV knowingly.

Do this as if it were the last thing you could do and ask for custody/avoid child support-rape. In the even of both your deaths, it should be transferred to your parents, not hers.
>>
>>16575081
Are you autistic? What the hell are you on about? You pretty much projected yourself onto OP and went on some idiotic tirade, like a dog chasing its own tail.
This is hilarious.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.