[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I look back at the woman who gives me a heart attack I see her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I look back at the woman who gives me a heart attack
I see her brown hair flowing freely behind her back
I sink into a pit of black i need a cigarette
Many women could be her but she doesn't know that
And for some reason the only woman I want
Has the intelligence and maturity I can't have
I'm feeling very uneasy and stress is coming
I'm never enough for anybody I find myself loving
But this is still a very unfortunate happening
Because I miss her so much I long for her with everything
Without ever feelin her touch but I know it's extremely warm
Somehow I feel like she is with me
I envision her body and her being
It envelops my soul, her brown eyes staring deep into my psyche
She says the cutest thing but her cuteness is a knife
It slices into me and slowly I fade away
Inside I slip away into an abyss every day
I'm caught in a regular state
Of looking back...
>>
not your personal blog
not advice

take it to /trash/
>>
>>16574849
so i'm going to completely ignore op's shitty writing.

how true is op's pic? i was always taught that men can't be fixed and to avoid problematic people. has anyone found that "the right person" changed the way you are for the better?
>>
>>16574851
just wanted critique
>>
This was so cheesy that it made me cringe, with all honesty.
>>
Aww I think that's sweet op.
>>
>>16574974
how could it be less cheesy
>>
>>16574873
I actually have some experience with this sort of thing. I'm incredibly generous and sometimes too kind for my own good. This leads me to wind up with women that are generally "in need of fixing." I tend to pick the ones with issues so that I can be their knight in shining armor and save them from all their problems, it's a codependence issue. That said, in my experience you generally can't "fix" people, and you certainly can't maintain a healthy relatiinship if one person is investing 2x as much effort into their partner. I would say there have been plenty of times that I've helped someone make a significant positive change to their life, but it typically doesn't stick or the person essentially outgrows me to the point that a relarionship of any sort is nearly impossible. All in all I'd say it's possible to "fix" someone, but that it's highly unlikely to ever pay off for the "fixer."
>>
>>16574985
I don`t know, this sounds like a creeper story more than a lover story. Perhaps try to make the story-teller more understanding of the distance or something..
>>
File: 1450318255512.jpg (59 KB, 565x720) Image search: [Google]
1450318255512.jpg
59 KB, 565x720
>>16574873
If the dudes not inherently intelligent and readonable, this is true. Avoid him.

Idk but my ex girlfriend convinced me, among many other positive things, to stop doing drugs, and to actually try in school. I wouldn't be at in the #2 Computer science program in the US if it weren't for her, in fact I might be dead. She also converted me to her religion lol.

May not have worked out between us, but I'd still savagely dismember any person that tried to harm her.
>>
>>16574985
I liked it, dude.

Totally how i feel right now.
>>
>>16574873
No one can be changed unless they want to change, and you should never try to change a partner for mundane shit either. Ie. if they chew with their mouth open and won't stop after you've asked them to, suck it up or find someone new if it's that big of a deal breaker because they're their own person.

But with the right kind of support, you can help someone learn how to tackle anything, you can help them get a job, you can help them learn to deal with depression, make friends, tackle an anger issue, etc. Even if you can only support them through going through therapy, you can help them out. On the flip side, avoiding fixer uppers is usually a good idea. It takes a lot of energy, and many fixer uppers simply don't want to or aren't ready to fix themselves. Find someone relatively stable to invest in, and help that person be the best they can be.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.