[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found a phone and decided to keep it for myself (I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
So I found a phone and decided to keep it for myself (I'm a dick, I know).

I both hard- and soft-reset the device and removed the SIM-card.

But i read that the previous owner can hand over the IMEI-number to the police who can then effectively brick the phone.

I'm fine with that. HOWEVER, I'm not fine with the idea of the police getting my real phone number and ID.

So, my question is: can the police see my phone number using IMEI alone?
>>
How about:

1) Fuck you
2) Seriously, fuck you
>>
>>16574534
>can the police see my phone number using IMEI alone?

yes
>>
>>16574542
Geez, he didn't steal it. I found $10 in Wallmart, do you hate me too?
>>
>>16574534
They can get your number if they tried hard enough. Depending on the phone, it's almost impossible to turn off the tracking.
>>
>>16574534

Why not be a decent human being, and go turn it in to whatever service provider that phone uses? There's someone out there needing their phone.
>>
>>16574551

It's not like OP has no way of returning the phone to the owner. If they wanted to they would be asking this board methods on how to give it back, not unlock it so they can essential steal it.
>>
>>16574534
I'd like to have lots of sex with the girl in the picture. She looks like she likes it rough. I'd fuck her pussy as hard as possible, and then cum on her tits.
>>
Post nude pictures of that girl so I can fap to them.
>>
>>16574612

I wouldn't have sex with her. She looks too fake. I'd rather fuck a more normal looking girl
>>
>>16574623
>a less attractive looking girl
>>
>>16574635

That girl doesn't look real. Look at all of that shitty makeup
>>
I'd still grab her tits and put my hand down her pants to rub her pussy.
>>
>>16574646

no you wouldn't
>>
>>16574648
Yes I would. I'd smack her in the face with my dick too.
>>
>>16574654

Yeah right. You'd probably go limp then piss on the ground and scream like cat "HISSSSSSS"
>>
>>16574671
No, I'd cum on her face and tits first, and maybe in her ass too
>>
>>16574678

Sure you would
>>
>>16574685
I just fapped, so I don't feel like it anymore.
>>
you're retarded.
>>
>>16574612
>>16574623
>>16574635
>>16574639
>>16574646
>>16574648
>>16574654
>>16574671
>>16574678
>>16574685
>>16574758

ITT: /adv/ writes a scene from a novel about a misunderstood childhood genius, and his unlikely friendship with a young delinquent
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.